Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2018, 08:04:34 AM »

Wait that can't be flip, he should still be watching
Good morning america... Nope, got a call with a problem from work, so I had to log in.   while I'm waiting on another person, thought I would check in...

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2018, 08:05:10 AM »

Page 3 at 8:04 AM...

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2018, 08:05:45 AM »

Thought for Today: "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France, French author and critic (1844-1924).
Or 62,979,636 people.
Do you have that tattooed on you somewhere?
CNS, no, but is it too early to start planning my "Sanders/Winfrey 2020" tat?
I can't see why Oprah would run. No matter who is in the office her life is already great. Why eff that up?
Exactly. Who wants to deal with all that bullshit when you can just swim around in your money like Scrooge McDuck?
The problem is keeping the money at the right tempeture, coins can be chilly, and bills can
go up in flames.plus they clog up the pool filter!
You think Oprah can't afford a first-rate pool filter?!? Morning, EarlyRiserFlip.

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2018, 08:06:10 AM »

Page 3 at 8:04 AM...
Yeah, this is about where we normally are at this time, you're just not generally here to see it.

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2018, 08:11:13 AM »

Spieth off to a nice start in Augusta.
And a great bogey on the last hole, considering where he hit his tee shot.
It's not the same following on your phone. Watched some recapping last night on the Golf channel but I was outnumbered and the channel was soon changed.
Imagine that!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/6/2018
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2018, 08:12:37 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2018, 08:12:46 AM »

Good morning Daves, and Tony...
Good morning EarlyToRiseFlip!  You have a breakfast report for us today?

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2018, 08:13:52 AM »

Morning check in from Sam as well!
Good Morning Sir!

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2018, 08:15:52 AM »

Morning check in from Sam as well!
Good Morning Sir!
Our banter bounty overflows this morning!

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2018, 08:19:30 AM »

Thought for Today: "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France, French author and critic (1844-1924).
Or 62,979,636 people.
Do you have that tattooed on you somewhere?
CNS, no, but is it too early to start planning my "Sanders/Winfrey 2020" tat?
I can't see why Oprah would run. No matter who is in the office her life is already great. Why eff that up?
Which is exactly why she won't run.
The last thing we need right now is another president who knows nothing about politics.
like the actor who played 2nd to Bonzo the monkey?

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2018, 08:19:53 AM »

Good morning Daves, and Tony...
Good morning EarlyToRiseFlip!  You have a breakfast report for us today?
nope, I am sitting in the office at home, working on an issue, haven't gone downstairs
for breakfast yet.  but I know here is wheat pie (pizza gran) left over from Easter in the fridge.
that and my morning pills with a can of diet pepsi....  Depends on how long it takes me
to resolve this issue, i might be able to work from the house today.

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2018, 08:20:27 AM »

Thought for Today: "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France, French author and critic (1844-1924).
Or 62,979,636 people.
Do you have that tattooed on you somewhere?
CNS, no, but is it too early to start planning my "Sanders/Winfrey 2020" tat?
I can't see why Oprah would run. No matter who is in the office her life is already great. Why eff that up?
Which is exactly why she won't run.
The last thing we need right now is another president who knows nothing about politics.
like the actor who played 2nd to Bonzo the monkey?
One of them was a chimp....

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2018, 08:20:59 AM »

Good morning all!
morning back at you Sam...

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2018, 08:24:08 AM »

Thought for Today: "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France, French author and critic (1844-1924).
Or 62,979,636 people.
Do you have that tattooed on you somewhere?
CNS, no, but is it too early to start planning my "Sanders/Winfrey 2020" tat?
I can't see why Oprah would run. No matter who is in the office her life is already great. Why eff that up?
Which is exactly why she won't run.
The last thing we need right now is another president who knows nothing about politics.
like the actor who played 2nd to Bonzo the monkey?
One of them was a chimp....

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2018, 08:24:41 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
only 59° but heading towards 80.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9