Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2018, 06:55:04 AM »

Thought for Today: "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France, French author and critic (1844-1924).
Or 62,979,636 people.
Do you have that tattooed on you somewhere?
CNS, no, but is it too early to start planning my "Sanders/Winfrey 2020" tat?
I can't see why Oprah would run. No matter who is in the office her life is already great. Why eff that up?

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2018, 06:55:52 AM »

Wish I could report CI or the Sis were offering anything of consequence....but no.

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2018, 06:55:58 AM »

Good morning Dave and Dave. We're at the finish line...
I think I can just make it!
It's been a tough one, for sure.

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2018, 06:57:29 AM »

Thought for Today: "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France, French author and critic (1844-1924).
Or 62,979,636 people.
Do you have that tattooed on you somewhere?
CNS, no, but is it too early to start planning my "Sanders/Winfrey 2020" tat?
I can't see why Oprah would run. No matter who is in the office her life is already great. Why eff that up?
Which is exactly why she won't run.

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2018, 07:02:32 AM »

Up to 62 today, snow tomorrow....GFM!

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 07:03:22 AM »

Thought for Today: "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France, French author and critic (1844-1924).
Or 62,979,636 people.
Do you have that tattooed on you somewhere?
CNS, no, but is it too early to start planning my "Sanders/Winfrey 2020" tat?
I can't see why Oprah would run. No matter who is in the office her life is already great. Why eff that up?
Which is exactly why she won't run.
The last thing we need right now is another president who knows nothing about politics.

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2018, 07:04:53 AM »

Thought for Today: "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France, French author and critic (1844-1924).
Or 62,979,636 people.
Do you have that tattooed on you somewhere?
CNS, no, but is it too early to start planning my "Sanders/Winfrey 2020" tat?
I can't see why Oprah would run. No matter who is in the office her life is already great. Why eff that up?
Exactly. Who wants to deal with all that bullshit when you can just swim around in your money like Scrooge McDuck?

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2018, 07:14:02 AM »

Up to 62 today, snow tomorrow....GFM!
Crazy weather for sure. I use an app on my phone and the forecast for the weekend changes by the minute. Currently saying it will be in the low 40s and cloudy.

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2018, 07:17:11 AM »

Up to 62 today, snow tomorrow....GFM!
Crazy weather for sure. I use an app on my phone and the forecast for the weekend changes by the minute. Currently saying it will be in the low 40s and cloudy.
Yea, storm has been sinking south.  We are only looking at a coating on grassy surfaces, you probably won't get a flurry.  I'm not complaining!

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2018, 07:19:20 AM »

Spieth off to a nice start in Augusta.

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2018, 07:24:19 AM »

Spieth off to a nice start in Augusta.
And a great bogey on the last hole, considering where he hit his tee shot.

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2018, 07:38:43 AM »

Spieth off to a nice start in Augusta.
And a great bogey on the last hole, considering where he hit his tee shot.
It's not the same following on your phone. Watched some recapping last night on the Golf channel but I was outnumbered and the channel was soon changed.

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2018, 07:51:34 AM »

Spieth off to a nice start in Augusta.
And a great bogey on the last hole, considering where he hit his tee shot.
It's not the same following on your phone. Watched some recapping last night on the Golf channel but I was outnumbered and the channel was soon changed.
Lol. I was watching some coverage on my phone at work, then had it on once I got home, because despite being outnumbered, I control the tv. Only missed about 45 minutes of it when I had to take one of the kids to her dentist appt.

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2018, 08:00:48 AM »

Thought for Today: "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France, French author and critic (1844-1924).
Or 62,979,636 people.
Do you have that tattooed on you somewhere?
CNS, no, but is it too early to start planning my "Sanders/Winfrey 2020" tat?
I can't see why Oprah would run. No matter who is in the office her life is already great. Why eff that up?
Exactly. Who wants to deal with all that bullshit when you can just swim around in your money like Scrooge McDuck?
The problem is keeping the money at the right tempeture, coins can be chilly, and bills can
go up in flames.plus they clog up the pool filter!

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2018, 08:01:58 AM »

Good morning Daves, and Tony...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9