Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2018, 08:05:33 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, and JadedSam. Around for a couple hours then get to drive to Dallas and through the never ending IH35 construction zones.
Good morning, SoontobesittingintrafficMark

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2018, 08:09:43 AM »

BTW, we're Jammin' today.
Media Noche Intro Sampler  15/$54.99
Crowned Heads Four Kicks Robusto  5/$21.50
Sobremesa Short Torpedo  10/$49.99
La Palina Red Label Toro  5/$22.50

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2018, 08:11:00 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, and JadedSam. Around for a couple hours then get to drive to Dallas and through the never ending IH35 construction zones.
A commute that will always bring a smile to the day...

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2018, 08:11:19 AM »

Whoa! I just got to experience the birds and the bees, up close and personally; two birds were smashing and in turn smashed right into the 18th floor window I'm behind.

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2018, 08:13:50 AM »

BTW, we're Jammin' today.
Media Noche Intro Sampler  15/$54.99
Crowned Heads Four Kicks Robusto  5/$21.50
Sobremesa Short Torpedo  10/$49.99
La Palina Red Label Toro  5/$22.50
I believe I've seen them for a better price. Actually took one with me today. Also took a couple of Master Collection #2s.

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2018, 08:31:05 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, and JadedSam. Around for a couple hours then get to drive to Dallas and through the never ending IH35 construction zones.
A commute that will always bring a smile to the day...
On the plus side I can pull off in Waco and give Joanna a slap on the ass.

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2018, 08:35:25 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, and JadedSam. Around for a couple hours then get to drive to Dallas and through the never ending IH35 construction zones.
A commute that will always bring a smile to the day...
On the plus side I can pull off in Waco and give Joanna a slap on the ass.
Yummo!

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2018, 08:39:26 AM »

BTW, we're Jammin' today.
Media Noche Intro Sampler  15/$54.99
Crowned Heads Four Kicks Robusto  5/$21.50
Sobremesa Short Torpedo  10/$49.99
La Palina Red Label Toro  5/$22.50
I believe I've seen them for a better price. Actually took one with me today. Also took a couple of Master Collection #2s.
Yeah, a MUCH better price on the Page a couple weeks ago. I think they were 10/$18.50 then.

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2018, 08:39:57 AM »

Whoa! I just got to experience the birds and the bees, up close and personally; two birds were smashing and in turn smashed right into the 18th floor window I'm behind.
Giggity!

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2018, 08:42:18 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, and JadedSam. Around for a couple hours then get to drive to Dallas and through the never ending IH35 construction zones.
A commute that will always bring a smile to the day...
On the plus side I can pull off in Waco and give Joanna a slap on the ass.
You're just trying to make Tony jealous.

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2018, 08:44:30 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, and JadedSam. Around for a couple hours then get to drive to Dallas and through the never ending IH35 construction zones.
A commute that will always bring a smile to the day...
On the plus side I can pull off in Waco and give Joanna a slap on the ass.
Or you can stop in for breakfast at their new restaurant.

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2018, 08:45:15 AM »

BTW, we're Jammin' today.
Media Noche Intro Sampler  15/$54.99
Crowned Heads Four Kicks Robusto  5/$21.50
Sobremesa Short Torpedo  10/$49.99
La Palina Red Label Toro  5/$22.50
I believe I've seen them for a better price. Actually took one with me today. Also took a couple of Master Collection #2s.
Like what we picked them up for last week.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/5/2018
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2018, 09:05:35 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, and JadedSam. Around for a couple hours then get to drive to Dallas and through the never ending IH35 construction zones.
A commute that will always bring a smile to the day...
On the plus side I can pull off in Waco and give Joanna a slap on the ass.
Or you can stop in for breakfast at their new restaurant.
+1  just watched that episode.

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2018, 09:18:12 AM »

good morning guys. BrickHouse maduro in the sunshine with coffee. there's a cool breeze but suppose to get into the mid 70's.

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2018, 09:20:59 AM »

good morning guys. BrickHouse maduro in the sunshine with coffee. there's a cool breeze but suppose to get into the mid 70's.
Good morning, Dean. Your avvy is gonna make me sneeze.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10