Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2018, 07:09:28 AM »

By the way, I was talking to Charlie and there may be a change of plans. For the first time in a decade, it doesn't appear we'll be going out to PA at all. I'll let you know for sure as we get a little closer.
Sheesh. This is turning into one of the sorrier CFs in memory.
I know. That's the part that upsets me. I'm very nostalgic for the early CFs.
Earlier CF's, earlier CI's, earlier banter, earlier us.
Things change, we move on...
What's wrong with the new banter?
Far fewer people engaging it in than back in the day, is what he probably means.
I know. I was just playing surprised.
Badly...

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2018, 07:10:05 AM »

By the way, I was talking to Charlie and there may be a change of plans. For the first time in a decade, it doesn't appear we'll be going out to PA at all. I'll let you know for sure as we get a little closer.
Sheesh. This is turning into one of the sorrier CFs in memory.
I know. That's the part that upsets me. I'm very nostalgic for the early CFs.
Earlier CF's, earlier CI's, earlier banter, earlier us.
Things change, we move on...
What's wrong with the new banter?
Far fewer people engaging it in than back in the day, is what he probably means.
I know. I was just playing surprised.

QuickonthedrawDave
TWSS!

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2018, 07:25:28 AM »

Breakfast lull?

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2018, 07:26:32 AM »

By the way, I was talking to Charlie and there may be a change of plans. For the first time in a decade, it doesn't appear we'll be going out to PA at all. I'll let you know for sure as we get a little closer.
Sheesh. This is turning into one of the sorrier CFs in memory.
I know. That's the part that upsets me. I'm very nostalgic for the early CFs.
Earlier CF's, earlier CI's, earlier banter, earlier us.
Things change, we move on...
What's wrong with the new banter?
I didn't say right, wrong, good or bad.  I just said change.

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2018, 07:36:13 AM »

By the way, I was talking to Charlie and there may be a change of plans. For the first time in a decade, it doesn't appear we'll be going out to PA at all. I'll let you know for sure as we get a little closer.
Sheesh. This is turning into one of the sorrier CFs in memory.
I know. That's the part that upsets me. I'm very nostalgic for the early CFs.
Earlier CF's, earlier CI's, earlier banter, earlier us.
Things change, we move on...
What's wrong with the new banter?
I didn't say right, wrong, good or bad.  I just said change.
I'm not upset. I completely understand what you meant and agree.

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2018, 07:47:53 AM »

By the way, I was talking to Charlie and there may be a change of plans. For the first time in a decade, it doesn't appear we'll be going out to PA at all. I'll let you know for sure as we get a little closer.
Sheesh. This is turning into one of the sorrier CFs in memory.
I know. That's the part that upsets me. I'm very nostalgic for the early CFs.
Earlier CF's, earlier CI's, earlier banter, earlier us.
Things change, we move on...
That is the "thought of the day".

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2018, 07:53:46 AM »

Morning Daves and Tony.  50 deg here, up to 70 and sunny.

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2018, 08:05:35 AM »

Morning Daves and Tony.  50 deg here, up to 70 and sunny.
Morning, Mark. Sunny here now, but getting colder throughout the day instead of warmer.

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2018, 08:06:04 AM »

good morning guys. coffee and cigar in my designated smoking area.
GFY.

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2018, 08:16:48 AM »

Morning Dean and Bean.

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2018, 08:17:09 AM »

good morning guys. coffee and cigar in my designated smoking area.
GFY.
Designated area is better than no area at all.

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2018, 08:20:26 AM »

good morning guys. coffee and cigar in my designated smoking area.
GFY.
Designated area is better than no area at all.
I tried posting a picture but I guess the north 40 is out of wifi range.

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2018, 08:37:28 AM »

By the way, I was talking to Charlie and there may be a change of plans. For the first time in a decade, it doesn't appear we'll be going out to PA at all. I'll let you know for sure as we get a little closer.
is that even allowed in our By-Laws?

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2018, 08:45:03 AM »

By the way, I was talking to Charlie and there may be a change of plans. For the first time in a decade, it doesn't appear we'll be going out to PA at all. I'll let you know for sure as we get a little closer.
is that even allowed in our By-Laws?
The by-laws are being thrown out the window this year.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/4/2018
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2018, 08:49:35 AM »

Good morning fellow disillusionists!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10