Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2018, 09:30:47 AM »

Morning Sam.

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2018, 09:32:17 AM »

Morning Sam, ClemsonDave, and FrodoDave.  In San Antonio this morning,  stopped for breakfast to let the traffic subside.
Many Villanova crazies still roaming around?  Figure might be a little early for them to start moving.

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2018, 09:33:02 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
I guess what you are given for breakfast will indicate how much budget money he's spending on the minions.

So hash browns being served with the Egg McMuffins?
Nah, this is a catered spread done by the company that runs our cafeteria. A whole smattering of stuff. Smells delicious, about to go grab some.
How big is that budget?  You getting lunch too?

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2018, 09:33:54 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
I guess what you are given for breakfast will indicate how much budget money he's spending on the minions.

So hash browns being served with the Egg McMuffins?
Nah, this is a catered spread done by the company that runs our cafeteria. A whole smattering of stuff. Smells delicious, about to go grab some.
The spread.
Hopefully that's a whole grain muffin.

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2018, 09:34:17 AM »

Moring OnTheRoadAgainBean.

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2018, 09:42:06 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
I guess what you are given for breakfast will indicate how much budget money he's spending on the minions.

So hash browns being served with the Egg McMuffins?
Nah, this is a catered spread done by the company that runs our cafeteria. A whole smattering of stuff. Smells delicious, about to go grab some.
The spread.
Hopefully that's a whole grain muffin.
Is chocolate a grain?

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2018, 09:42:30 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
I guess what you are given for breakfast will indicate how much budget money he's spending on the minions.

So hash browns being served with the Egg McMuffins?
Nah, this is a catered spread done by the company that runs our cafeteria. A whole smattering of stuff. Smells delicious, about to go grab some.
How big is that budget?  You getting lunch too?
Lol, budget is definitely not big enough for 2 meals.

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2018, 09:59:19 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
I guess what you are given for breakfast will indicate how much budget money he's spending on the minions.

So hash browns being served with the Egg McMuffins?
Nah, this is a catered spread done by the company that runs our cafeteria. A whole smattering of stuff. Smells delicious, about to go grab some.
How big is that budget?  You getting lunch too?
Lol, budget is definitely not big enough for 2 meals.
Maybe they can alternate?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2018
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2018, 10:03:40 AM »

Good morning!  sorry, i noticed this morning that I left without sighning out.  big hurry to get out of here!  for the record, smoked a Puro Ambar toro on the ride last night.
Thanks for the update, I was left hanging not knowing your choice yesterday.....lol   ;)
Yeah, the suspense was killing me as well.   :o

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2018, 10:13:02 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
I guess what you are given for breakfast will indicate how much budget money he's spending on the minions.

So hash browns being served with the Egg McMuffins?
Nah, this is a catered spread done by the company that runs our cafeteria. A whole smattering of stuff. Smells delicious, about to go grab some.
The spread.
Hopefully that's a whole grain muffin.
Is chocolate a grain?
Sure, why not.

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2018, 10:16:50 AM »

Off to a rather slow banter start... :(
Getting breakfast at work shortly. Our manager is trying to use our budget money before we get transferred to the other department in a couple of months. I feel like a Hobbit with my second breakfast.
I guess what you are given for breakfast will indicate how much budget money he's spending on the minions.

So hash browns being served with the Egg McMuffins?
Nah, this is a catered spread done by the company that runs our cafeteria. A whole smattering of stuff. Smells delicious, about to go grab some.
How big is that budget?  You getting lunch too?
Lol, budget is definitely not big enough for 2 meals.
Maybe they can alternate?
I'm hoping we get a bigger budget when we change buildings. Lol

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2018, 10:40:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2018
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2018, 10:48:17 AM »

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2018, 10:49:15 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9