Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2018, 03:52:16 PM »

nap time.
Short break for me, then back for some OT.
Cool,  boss set us free, but i have so much work, i9'm taking advantage of NO INTERRUPTIONS!!!!
Can't argue with a quiet office. I'm working from home today, and it's the first day of spring break, so I definitely do NOT have a quiet work environment today. Lol
Well, true, but that kind of noise i sorta like.
If the 3 kids could get along well enough for 8 consecutive hours without fighting, I'd agree with you. At least right now, they're all on their tablets, so you could hear a pin drop in here.
Ahh, I had 3 as well,  i always enjoyed being "creative" in quelling those spats.  also got a lot of work done aronud the house for free because of that as well!  " If you can't play nice together, i can find something to do to help you all work together"  or some such.
Lol, oh yeah. My go-to line is usually, "if you can't find something to do, I will find you something to do." Works like a charm.
of course, back in the dark ages, we didn't have cell phones or tablets, but we did have a VCR!  and later a computer which eventually we hooked up to something weird called "The Internet"
I have two words for you, "Fraggle Rock"  my older kids, would watch that show on TV.

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2018, 04:09:13 PM »

[...]
Sounds like #fakenews to me.

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2018, 05:00:03 PM »

Time to take off for good. Hope everyone has a great holiday, however you choose to celebrate it. Hazzuh!

« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2018, 07:37:01 PM »

nap time.
Short break for me, then back for some OT.
Cool,  boss set us free, but i have so much work, i9'm taking advantage of NO INTERRUPTIONS!!!!
Can't argue with a quiet office. I'm working from home today, and it's the first day of spring break, so I definitely do NOT have a quiet work environment today. Lol
Well, true, but that kind of noise i sorta like.
If the 3 kids could get along well enough for 8 consecutive hours without fighting, I'd agree with you. At least right now, they're all on their tablets, so you could hear a pin drop in here.
I was taking a break from the sibling fighting to catch up on my bantering. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]