Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2018, 05:51:16 PM »

Ok, OT is done, time to go #MAGA. Double hazzuh!

« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2018, 05:54:23 PM »

NJ is combined 6.6% (8th highest), Texas with combined state tax of 8.2 % (6.3 state, average 1.9% local), #4 highest is Washington with combined state tax of 9.2 %  (6.5% state plus average local of 2.7%)

Louisiana is highest at 10%  ( 5% state, average local 5%)
If that's the case, sounds like we need to recognize Texas as our newest commie state. ;)
At #34?  Careful, Mr. #13.
#34 by your list, #2 by Dave's. Truth is, I think TX is probably the least-commie like state we have, if there is such a thing, FormerlyTXDave's whining about people from CA invading notwithstanding.
I would put Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Dakota's come to mind.
AZ could be put near the top of that list, based solely on that crazy-ass former sheriff they have out there.
That crazy-ass sheriff represented the sentiments of his constituents well.  Lot of people in Arizona believe that convicted criminals and illegal immigrants aren't entitled to the "blessings of liberty" the rest of us pay for.  That's not such a crazy notion, come to think of it.
He must've represented them well, since they voted him out in 2016. Now THERE'S a notion that's not crazy.

Well, politicians need to be changed like dirty diapers and all that. But they voted him in for 24 years. It was only when he started the birther bullshit that people voted him out. That what gets you riled at him? The birther thing?
The birther thing just makes him look stupid. And I don't get riled at him, because he didn't represent me. The things he did were despicable, but we have enough bullshit going on closer to us for me to worry about a has-been sheriff who thinks it's still 1875.
I reserve the word "despicable" for crimes like taking bribes or genocide.

What despicable things did he do, in your opinion?
Think he's gone for the day.  Hold that thought for tomorrow.
He was, but he's back online from home to do some OT.

To answer the original question, you already know what he's done, but I understand that from your point of view, you don't think any of it was despicable, you just think he was Making America Great Again before that was a thing. And that's fine, but there's no need rehashing what we are already aware of.
You presume way too much, Dave.  I know a number of things he's done, some I object to, and some I don't.  But I asked you a question.  Are you afraid to answer it?  What is it YOU find so despicable?
I think he objects to the idea that countries the US has borders and the right to enforce them. Just a guess.
That couldn't be further from the truth, I love Borders. Just a shame they went out of business.
Haha, OK then.

« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2018, 09:16:43 PM »

Holy Thursday lull?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]