Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 07:50:39 AM »

Tony, glad you could stop in.
You noticed i was running a bit late? I'm flattered.
Trouble getting your hair to sit just right this morning?
Kept changing the part from one side to the other and then to the middle. I wasn't feeling it.
Quit playing with your pubes and get to work.

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2018, 07:51:35 AM »

In case you missed it last night,

Available at Atlantic at 11:00

ROMA CRAFT - Limited Edition Craft 2018 La Campana

Room 101 Farce Habano

VIAJE Time Baby! VIAJE CACHE – Now in 2 Sizes & New VIAJE PEPPER SERIES
You'll have to take time from your meeting to place an order.

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2018, 08:09:27 AM »

In case you missed it last night,

Available at Atlantic at 11:00

ROMA CRAFT - Limited Edition Craft 2018 La Campana

Room 101 Farce Habano

VIAJE Time Baby! VIAJE CACHE – Now in 2 Sizes & New VIAJE PEPPER SERIES
You'll have to take time from your meeting to place an order.
I'm pretty sure their sales reps get early access. ;)

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2018, 08:15:55 AM »

In case you missed it last night,

Available at Atlantic at 11:00

ROMA CRAFT - Limited Edition Craft 2018 La Campana

Room 101 Farce Habano

VIAJE Time Baby! VIAJE CACHE – Now in 2 Sizes & New VIAJE PEPPER SERIES
You'll have to take time from your meeting to place an order.
I will make the time.

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2018, 08:16:50 AM »

In case you missed it last night,

Available at Atlantic at 11:00

ROMA CRAFT - Limited Edition Craft 2018 La Campana

Room 101 Farce Habano

VIAJE Time Baby! VIAJE CACHE – Now in 2 Sizes & New VIAJE PEPPER SERIES
You'll have to take time from your meeting to place an order.
I will make the time.
That's why I sit near the back door.  Makes for easy "bathroom" breaks.

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 08:21:06 AM »

Morning HumpDave, BackDoorDave, and HirsuteNotTony. Raining and 60 deg.

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 08:34:34 AM »

golf may be cancelled for me due to a hung over pigeon.

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2018, 08:36:47 AM »

golf may be cancelled for me due to a hung over pigeon.
Adding deadbeat birds to your list now? Morning, Dean.

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2018, 08:48:32 AM »

golf may be cancelled for me due to a hung over pigeon.
Adding deadbeat birds to your list now? Morning, Dean.
yeah, he had 138 days, got busy, quit going to meetings or talking to people in the program, of course quit praying, and got drunk with his boss yesterday.

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 09:00:38 AM »

golf may be cancelled for me due to a hung over pigeon.
Adding deadbeat birds to your list now? Morning, Dean.
yeah, he had 138 days, got busy, quit going to meetings or talking to people in the program, of course quit praying, and got drunk with his boss yesterday.
That sucks. Good thing he's got you there.

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2018, 09:28:32 AM »

golf may be cancelled for me due to a hung over pigeon.
Adding deadbeat birds to your list now? Morning, Dean.
yeah, he had 138 days, got busy, quit going to meetings or talking to people in the program, of course quit praying, and got drunk with his boss yesterday.
That sucks. Good thing he's got you there.
apparently I wasn't much help.

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2018, 09:30:11 AM »

golf may be cancelled for me due to a hung over pigeon.
Adding deadbeat birds to your list now? Morning, Dean.
yeah, he had 138 days, got busy, quit going to meetings or talking to people in the program, of course quit praying, and got drunk with his boss yesterday.
That sucks. Good thing he's got you there.
apparently I wasn't much help.
Nothing you can do about that except to try to help him now.

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2018, 09:40:37 AM »

golf may be cancelled for me due to a hung over pigeon.
Adding deadbeat birds to your list now? Morning, Dean.
yeah, he had 138 days, got busy, quit going to meetings or talking to people in the program, of course quit praying, and got drunk with his boss yesterday.
That sucks. Good thing he's got you there.
apparently I wasn't much help.
That can't be your fault.

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2018, 09:41:38 AM »

Good morning Mark and Dean.

Brought a La Palina red label with me today. Let's just hope it doesn't rain.

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2018, 09:50:46 AM »

Good morning Mark and Dean.

Brought a La Palina red label with me today. Let's just hope it doesn't rain.
Had one of those the other day, good smoke but required a lot of touching up. Hope that evens out with time in the humi.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4