Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2018, 03:36:47 PM »

Anybody here get an email like this or know anything about it?

Hey there!

My name is Scott. You probably don’t know me, and I don’t want to come across as creepy, but hang in there with me for a moment, and I will explain the reason for my email.

I own Daily Cigar Deals, which aggregates the best cigar deals from 50 different retailers, so cigar lovers can find the best deal to save money on their cigar purchases.

I recently ran a contest online, and asked current fans to recommend people they know who loves cigars, and would benefit from Daily Cigar Deals.

That’s how I got your email :)
Yes. I got it last week. It seemed fishy to me but I haven't blocked him yet. Wasn't quite sure what to make of it.
I thought the same and did not click on anything but searched for the website and went directly to it and looks legit
I have gotten a number of emails from him since then. Here's the latest:

http://www.grnewsletters.com/archive/daily_cigar_deals/Dunbarton-Tobacco-Trust-RoMa-Craft-Tabernacle-and-All-Out-Kings-5-Packs-Sale-550976405.html?e=&u=hLRnM&s=80uy0M

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2018, 03:41:24 PM »

[...]

Guess I will keep an eye on the website and see what it brings

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2018, 03:43:48 PM »

Probably won't do anything but tax us more, but the pothead Gov. is working on his one priority!

http://6abc.com/health/new-jersey-expanding-its-medical-marijuana-program/3268492/
What they should do it legalize it nationwide, then triple the sales tax on it (or add a flat amount for places without sales tax, say 20%). You then use that money for our crumbling infrastructure, or to fund NASA or our libraries at a reasonable level, or something else we desperately need.
The states which have done so are seeing an increase in the illegal pot trade as the taxes are so damn high on the legal stuff it's driving the black market.  Twas ever thus.
Sounds more like an issue of pricing to me. If the illegal stuff is cheaper than the legal stuff, then of course that will be where people gravitate. But if you can mass produce it and it is sold nationwide, then that price (likely) becomes cheaper than the illegal stuff. Now the illegal pot trade is limited to the truly high and those bad at math.
Think it will be the difference between buying premium cigars and generic, unlabeled or machine made. You'll know exactly what you're getting with one and be able to select variety and consistency. Off the street will always be a crap-shoot.

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2018, 03:46:07 PM »

Anybody see Sam around? It's been a while since he's been on here.

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2018, 04:38:50 PM »

Anybody see Sam around? It's been a while since he's been on here.
No, but 18 Gurkhas for $60 on the jam right now.  85% off, so go get 'em.

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2018, 04:41:13 PM »

15% with a $50 max off almost everything on EBay, good until 11:00 pm ET tonight.  $25 minimum purchase.

Code:  PREPSPRING

Just used it on a new iPad and it worked, sweet deal.

Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2018, 08:47:21 PM »

Available at Atlantic at 11:00 tomorrow:

ROMA CRAFT - Limited Edition Craft 2018 La Campana

Room 101 Farce Habano

VIAJE Time Baby! VIAJE CACHE – Now in 2 Sizes & New VIAJE PEPPER SERIES

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2018, 11:06:59 PM »

Grinding to a halt lull.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]