Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2018, 07:03:14 AM »

Thought for Today: "Our whole life is an attempt to discover when our spontaneity is whimsical, sentimental irresponsibility and when it is a valid expression of our deepest desires and values." - Helen Merrell Lynd, American sociologist and author (1896-1982).

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2018, 07:04:31 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2018, 07:19:17 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2018, 07:40:49 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2018, 07:41:19 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.
Got a pass for today, so have to check again tonight.

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2018, 07:58:26 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.
Got a pass for today, so have to check again tonight.
Just say he should be shot.  That will get you dismissed.

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2018, 07:58:41 AM »

Good morning, grinders.

Edit: I didn't mean the sandwich kind.
Morning, PotCallingTheKettleTony.
Howdy, Dave. How did the weekend treat ya?
Not too shabby. Got a new recliner for the living room on Saturday, then did our Easter shopping and went out for dinner with the wife last night. How's about you?
Not a thing comes to mind... A lot of family time. Catching up on some old Marvel movies. Dinner at the inlaws last evening.

Edit: Took me 5 minutes to write this post.
Also got a new phone yesterday, so I've been dealing with that all morning. Trying to get all the right apps on it, and in the right places, etc.

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2018, 07:59:39 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.
Got a pass for today, so have to check again tonight.
Just say he should be shot.  That will get you dismissed.
Just say everyone should get the death penalty. It'll make you sound very presidential.

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2018, 08:01:54 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and DeanDayDean.  Mid-80's and humid, with rain coming Tue and Wed.

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2018, 08:05:15 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.
Got a pass for today, so have to check again tonight.
Just say he should be shot.  That will get you dismissed.
Just say everyone should get the death penalty. It'll make you sound very presidential.
Ask he be released because life's unfair, it wasn't his fault, and he should have a free place to live next door to LTG.

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2018, 08:11:11 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.
Got a pass for today, so have to check again tonight.
Just say he should be shot.  That will get you dismissed.
I usually do.  They rarely like the answers I give in a questionnaire either.  Problem is you still have to go in and waste your day for them to dismiss you.

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2018, 08:12:30 AM »

Good morning, grinders.

Edit: I didn't mean the sandwich kind.
Morning, PotCallingTheKettleTony.
Howdy, Dave. How did the weekend treat ya?
Not too shabby. Got a new recliner for the living room on Saturday, then did our Easter shopping and went out for dinner with the wife last night. How's about you?
Not a thing comes to mind... A lot of family time. Catching up on some old Marvel movies. Dinner at the inlaws last evening.

Edit: Took me 5 minutes to write this post.
Also got a new phone yesterday, so I've been dealing with that all morning. Trying to get all the right apps on it, and in the right places, etc.
What do you need besides cigarbanter.com?

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2018, 08:13:46 AM »

Good morning, grinders.

Edit: I didn't mean the sandwich kind.
Morning, PotCallingTheKettleTony.
Howdy, Dave. How did the weekend treat ya?
Not too shabby. Got a new recliner for the living room on Saturday, then did our Easter shopping and went out for dinner with the wife last night. How's about you?
Not a thing comes to mind... A lot of family time. Catching up on some old Marvel movies. Dinner at the inlaws last evening.

Edit: Took me 5 minutes to write this post.
Also got a new phone yesterday, so I've been dealing with that all morning. Trying to get all the right apps on it, and in the right places, etc.
What do you need besides cigarbanter.com?
Nothing, I've just been trying to figure out how to make that app as big as possible. ;)

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2018, 08:14:53 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Hello, NJDave. Staying put for a while.
Jury duty this week.  Then on the road the next two.
Yeesh. Which do you prefer?
Anything but jury duty.
Got a pass for today, so have to check again tonight.
Just say he should be shot.  That will get you dismissed.
Just say everyone should get the death penalty. It'll make you sound very presidential.
Ask he be released because life's unfair, it wasn't his fault, and he should have a free place to live next door to LTG.
That'll be just fine, I've already got MY wall built around my property. ;)

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2018, 08:21:05 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and DeanDayDean.  Mid-80's and humid, with rain coming Tue and Wed.
Back at ya, Mark.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7