Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

26° out there but it sure feels colder to me. I've got a chill in my bones that I just cannot shake.
Well, you're thinner now so...
I'm really not. Look the same as the last time I saw you. Still weigh as much as a linebacker and a foot shorter.

Good morning, Scott.
Well then, it might be the flu
Maybe he had a bad olive in his last Skinny Girl martini?

So Dave, you think Cleveland will be looking to pick up Nick Foles?

Sale items from SBC:

Scotty's Corner Adds!

For the next 24 hours we have three new Scotty's Corner adds! All Out Kings, Viaje Pina, and Partagas Benji Master Series 2011.

Just a quick reminder anything in Scotty's corner is 40% off!

CODE: SCOTTY = 40% off Scotty's Corner Category
Not a bad deal on AOK after coupon and free ship

26° out there but it sure feels colder to me. I've got a chill in my bones that I just cannot shake.
Well, you're thinner now so...
I'm really not. Look the same as the last time I saw you. Still weigh as much as a linebacker and a foot shorter.

Good morning, Scott.
Well then, it might be the flu
Maybe he had a bad olive in his last Skinny Girl martini?
I doubt it, I'm sure she went with a fruity martini

Sale items from SBC:

Scotty's Corner Adds!

For the next 24 hours we have three new Scotty's Corner adds! All Out Kings, Viaje Pina, and Partagas Benji Master Series 2011.

Just a quick reminder anything in Scotty's corner is 40% off!

CODE: SCOTTY = 40% off Scotty's Corner Category
Not a bad deal on AOK after coupon and free ship
Agreed.  Scotty's isn't quite the CI refuse bin sale.

Sale items from SBC:

Scotty's Corner Adds!

For the next 24 hours we have three new Scotty's Corner adds! All Out Kings, Viaje Pina, and Partagas Benji Master Series 2011.

Just a quick reminder anything in Scotty's corner is 40% off!

CODE: SCOTTY = 40% off Scotty's Corner Category
Not a bad deal on AOK after coupon and free ship
Agreed.  Scotty's isn't quite the CI refuse bin sale.
I was very impressed by the Lunch Money you gave me

Sale items from SBC:

Scotty's Corner Adds!

For the next 24 hours we have three new Scotty's Corner adds! All Out Kings, Viaje Pina, and Partagas Benji Master Series 2011.

Just a quick reminder anything in Scotty's corner is 40% off!

CODE: SCOTTY = 40% off Scotty's Corner Category
Not a bad deal on AOK after coupon and free ship
Agreed.  Scotty's isn't quite the CI refuse bin sale.
I was very impressed by the Lunch Money you gave me
You have to beat him up for it?

So Dave, you think Cleveland will be looking to pick up Nick Foles?
At this point, they'd probably be happy with any body that can remain upright and hit a receiver every once in a while. But for his sake, I hope not. That would be a pretty big downer after a SB MVP.

Sale items from SBC:

Scotty's Corner Adds!

For the next 24 hours we have three new Scotty's Corner adds! All Out Kings, Viaje Pina, and Partagas Benji Master Series 2011.

Just a quick reminder anything in Scotty's corner is 40% off!

CODE: SCOTTY = 40% off Scotty's Corner Category
Not a bad deal on AOK after coupon and free ship
Agreed.  Scotty's isn't quite the CI refuse bin sale.
I was very impressed by the Lunch Money you gave me
You have to beat him up for it?
Don't be silly, he's naturally very submissive

Good morning Daves, Fish, and Aunt Tony.   Drizzly 48 deg here.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Mark, Dave, Dave, Scott & Tony.

Sale items from SBC:

Scotty's Corner Adds!

For the next 24 hours we have three new Scotty's Corner adds! All Out Kings, Viaje Pina, and Partagas Benji Master Series 2011.

Just a quick reminder anything in Scotty's corner is 40% off!

CODE: SCOTTY = 40% off Scotty's Corner Category
Not a bad deal on AOK after coupon and free ship
Agreed.  Scotty's isn't quite the CI refuse bin sale.
I was very impressed by the Lunch Money you gave me
You have to beat him up for it?
Don't be silly, he's naturally very submissive
I'm quite relieved I didn't already know that.

Good morning Mark, Dave, Dave, Scott & Tony.
Morning Sam and Bean.

Sale items from SBC:

Scotty's Corner Adds!

For the next 24 hours we have three new Scotty's Corner adds! All Out Kings, Viaje Pina, and Partagas Benji Master Series 2011.

Just a quick reminder anything in Scotty's corner is 40% off!

CODE: SCOTTY = 40% off Scotty's Corner Category
Not a bad deal on AOK after coupon and free ship
Agreed.  Scotty's isn't quite the CI refuse bin sale.
I was very impressed by the Lunch Money you gave me
I have not been very impressed with the Caldwell lines.  Lot of hype, a lot of different cigars introduced essentially at once.  Kind of a Pete Johnson / Matt Booth wannabe.  Anyway, seems like Herrera, AJF and Booth showed him how it's done.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7