Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2017, 07:54:09 AM »

And yet you're the first one up and posting.

Congratulations on the retirement, Dave!
Thanks Mayor, it will be a while before I adjust to sleeping later on a regular basis.  I have been getting up around 4:00 am for the last 25 years or more.

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2017, 07:56:19 AM »

Chipotle: Norovirus confirmed amid reports of 133 sick customers. ( 133 is a small number? :o)

One customer who fell ill after dining at a Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) restaurant in Virginia had norovirus, according to tests conducted by the local healt

Chipotle closed its Sterling, Virginia location earlier this week after receiving reports that a “small number” of customers became sick. The restaurant, which underwent a sanitization, reopened on Wednesday.
This one is right by Greg Fish's house, he posted it on FB earlier this week.
I thought Greg's Fish House was a restaurant, the first couple of time I read this post.

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2017, 08:01:16 AM »

Morning NotQuiteIntoRetirementDave, NowhereNearRetirementDave, AlwaysUpbeatDean, and TGIFishy.
good morning Dave.

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2017, 08:03:24 AM »

And yet you're the first one up and posting.

Congratulations on the retirement, Dave!
Thanks Mayor, it will be a while before I adjust to sleeping later on a regular basis.  I have been getting up around 4:00 am for the last 25 years or more.
Me too. But then I piss and go back to bed.

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2017, 08:08:55 AM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
That is pretty cool.
Indeed.

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2017, 08:09:47 AM »

And yet you're the first one up and posting.

Congratulations on the retirement, Dave!
Thanks Mayor, it will be a while before I adjust to sleeping later on a regular basis.  I have been getting up around 4:00 am for the last 25 years or more.
Me too. But then I piss and go back to bed.
But getting back to sleep is the issue.

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2017, 08:10:05 AM »

Morning UNTony.  How was scenery on the way in this morning?

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2017, 08:11:41 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, Fish, Tony, Dean, and NoMoreMeetingsDave.

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2017, 08:12:03 AM »

And yet you're the first one up and posting.

Congratulations on the retirement, Dave!
Thanks Mayor, it will be a while before I adjust to sleeping later on a regular basis.  I have been getting up around 4:00 am for the last 25 years or more.
Tell me again when you are pulling up stakes and heading east?

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2017, 08:13:18 AM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
That is pretty cool.
Are we sure moving to SC isn't the contribution to TX they're honoring? :D

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2017, 08:16:14 AM »

Morning UNTony.  How was scenery on the way in this morning?
Yesterday was exceptional. I'm actually running a bit late so I can't answer that question yet for today.

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2017, 08:17:37 AM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
That is pretty cool.
Are we sure moving to SC isn't the contribution to TX they're honoring? :D
Boooo! We were all thinking it but still.

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2017, 08:23:55 AM »

And yet you're the first one up and posting.

Congratulations on the retirement, Dave!
Thanks Mayor, it will be a while before I adjust to sleeping later on a regular basis.  I have been getting up around 4:00 am for the last 25 years or more.
Tell me again when you are pulling up stakes and heading east?
Morning Bean, it is a 12 Step moving process :).  We are moving out of this house on Monday and Tuesday and I am taking the household goods to SC leaving Wednesday then coming back next Wednesday.  We are staying in a long term stay Hilton up at the Domain until after Labor Day when we hope to make the final move over to SC.

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2017, 08:33:19 AM »

Sitting out with my coffee and a CLE Plus calling in to my first meeting of the day.

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2017, 08:40:01 AM »

Sitting out with my coffee and a CLE Plus calling in to my first meeting of the day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7