Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
7/21/2017
« on: July 21, 2017, 12:00:21 AM »

Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 05:35:38 AM »

Morning Snowflakes!

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 05:43:20 AM »

Another Triple Chit-Show at the Sister!

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 05:50:50 AM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 05:56:45 AM »

Oops, another case proving the value of a Bootie Phone!

Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze resigns amid discovery of call to escort service

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ole-miss-coach-hugh-freeze-resigns-amid-explosive-new-information/

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 06:06:44 AM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
Enjoy the first day of the rest of your life.

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 06:12:54 AM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
Enjoy the first day of the rest of your life.
Thanks, unfortunately I will spend it working on moving chores.   Sheesh, I probably will not realize I am really retired until after we actually get moved in September.

Today is the Wardens Birthday but we celebrated that in advance when her Sister was here so just a casual lunch or dinner out today.

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 06:17:59 AM »

The one potential obstacle for the condo purchase has been resolved so the should be pretty smooth sailing now.

Stucco inspection found no problems other than the few minor cosmetic issues we were already aware of being confirmed as only cosmetic defects.  But they need to be repaired so as not to become bigger issues over time.

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 06:27:34 AM »

Chipotle: Norovirus confirmed amid reports of 133 sick customers. ( 133 is a small number? :o)

One customer who fell ill after dining at a Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) restaurant in Virginia had norovirus, according to tests conducted by the local healt

Chipotle closed its Sterling, Virginia location earlier this week after receiving reports that a “small number” of customers became sick. The restaurant, which underwent a sanitization, reopened on Wednesday.

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 06:33:02 AM »

LMAO!

Florida man shoots tires of AT&T truck after workers park in front of home, police say

No one injured in shooting

https://www.news4jax.com/news/crime/hialeah-man-shoots-tires-of-utility-truck-after-workers-park-in-front-of-home-police-say

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 06:34:09 AM »

Chipotle: Norovirus confirmed amid reports of 133 sick customers. ( 133 is a small number? :o)

One customer who fell ill after dining at a Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) restaurant in Virginia had norovirus, according to tests conducted by the local healt

Chipotle closed its Sterling, Virginia location earlier this week after receiving reports that a “small number” of customers became sick. The restaurant, which underwent a sanitization, reopened on Wednesday.
This one is right by Greg Fish's house, he posted it on FB earlier this week.

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 06:36:59 AM »

Today (Fri 21st Jul, 2017) is........ National Junk Food Day!

Edit:

Celebrate this wonderful day by eating any sweet or salty treats you want! Bake cupcakes, make cookies, heat up some popcorn, buy some of your favorite candies. Invite friends over and have them bring in their favorites and make a junk food buffet and spend the rest of the day watching movies. You can always go get some fast food for fun. Take a cheat day from your diet and have dessert for dinner.

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2017, 06:38:23 AM »

My big boss gave me one of the neatest and most unique retirement gifts I have ever seen, it is a Texas Flag properly folded in a presentation box but the significance of it is that it was the actual flag that flew above the State Capital on July 7th which was my 20th job anniversary.  There is also an authentication certificate from the State Legislature recognizing my contributions to Texas.
That's a tremendous gift, very unique

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2017, 06:39:02 AM »

Today (Fri 21st Jul, 2017) is........ National Junk Food Day!
This is America, we celebrate that every day

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2017, 06:40:26 AM »

Morning Fish
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7