Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2017, 10:24:04 PM »

Little brown box arrived today from cbid, 10 little devils. Packing slip had no charge on it, I guess if you wait long enough they're free

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2017, 10:24:43 PM »

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/pistoff-kristoff-robusto-cigars/item-60052?auctionnum=2016634
Got one put aside for you to try, if we can ever get a herf scheduled.......a.....Tony......
I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, I have one of those Pistoffs in my portable but have been too intimidated to light it up.

Smoked the 601 Steel robusto today. I liked it. Found it to be very nutty tasting. Unfortunately, all my eating light is not conducive to these full bodied cigars. I pretty much passed out on the bus ride home.
LMFAO, Mayor Pu$$y!
That's me.
My tooth is bothering me so much I have not even had a cigar in 2 days.  Monday before I can get it fixed unless they get a cancellation.
Gonna have to medicate with some bourbon.
I should do that too. Mrs is pissing me off. Wonder how much I need to drink before I can make believe she isn't here?

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2017, 10:25:16 PM »

Little brown box arrived today from cbid, 10 little devils. Packing slip had no charge on it, I guess if you wait long enough they're free
Cool.

« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2017, 12:01:19 AM »

I see Tony hasn't automated the flip yet.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]