Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2017, 08:46:00 AM »

good morning guys. sore and stiff today, as I expected. hands not working very well.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee. having difficulty holding the mug. wish I had a sippie cup.

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2017, 08:47:26 AM »

good morning guys. sore and stiff today, as I expected. hands not working very well.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee. having difficulty holding the mug. wish I had a sippie cup.
I was stiff this morning but no sores.

Morning Sippie Stiff Dean.

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2017, 08:56:49 AM »

Warden's uncle died last night and he would have been 104 years old 2 weeks from today.

While they never actually met he and my dad were both born in Louisiana 5 days apart and about 75 miles apart, both were also glider pilots in WW II and at the same flight school at the same time .

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2017, 08:58:49 AM »

Warden's uncle died last night and he would have been 104 years old 2 weeks from today.

While they never actually met he and my dad were both born in Louisiana 5 days apart and about 75 miles apart, both were also glider pilots in WW II and at the same flight school at the same time .
Condolences. That's a pretty great run. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2017, 09:00:25 AM »

good morning guys. sore and stiff today, as I expected. hands not working very well.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee. having difficulty holding the mug. wish I had a sippie cup.
Good morning, Dean. Hope you recover quickly. Hope even more that you don't push your body like that again.

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 09:07:23 AM »

good morning guys. sore and stiff today, as I expected. hands not working very well.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee. having difficulty holding the mug. wish I had a sippie cup.
Good morning, Dean. Hope you recover quickly. Hope even more that you don't push your body like that again.
We hope that every time he does something like that, and it never pans out. Feel better soon, Deano.

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2017, 09:08:19 AM »

good morning guys. sore and stiff today, as I expected. hands not working very well.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee. having difficulty holding the mug. wish I had a sippie cup.
Good morning, Dean. Hope you recover quickly. Hope even more that you don't push your body like that again.
We hope that every time week when he does something like that, and it never pans out. Feel better soon, Deano.
Fixed it

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2017, 09:13:50 AM »

Good morning boys, it's Tuesday
Morning, GonnaBeSoggyFish.
I'm working on remedies...but yeah, it's gonna be wet
BRB, googling strip clubs in the Bethlehem area. Lol
Judging from the ladies representing at CFest, that should go well..... ::)

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2017, 09:15:41 AM »

good morning guys. sore and stiff today, as I expected. hands not working very well.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee. having difficulty holding the mug. wish I had a sippie cup.
Good morning, Dean. Hope you recover quickly. Hope even more that you don't push your body like that again.
Are you taking bets?

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2017, 09:19:43 AM »

Morning HalfDayMeetingDave, ContractsInTheMailTony, ClevelandRoutDave, WaterForFishy, and StiffyDean.

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2017, 09:21:43 AM »

I'll admit my stupidity. what someone will do to go skinny dipping. I'll let you know another time if it was worth it.

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2017, 09:26:45 AM »

Good morning boys, it's Tuesday
Morning, GonnaBeSoggyFish.
I'm working on remedies...but yeah, it's gonna be wet
BRB, googling strip clubs in the Bethlehem area. Lol
Judging from the ladies representing at CFest, that should go well..... ::)
I prefer to think that CF can only attract the lower rungs, so what's left at the clubs are nothing but top-choice, high quality ladies. Then again, I also think we might be able to golf Friday, so...  ;)

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2017, 09:27:18 AM »

Morning HalfDayMeetingDave, ContractsInTheMailTony, ClevelandRoutDave, WaterForFishy, and StiffyDean.
Morning CaliforniaSchoolBoyDave

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2017, 09:28:23 AM »

I'll admit my stupidity. what someone will do to go skinny dipping. I'll let you know another time if it was worth it.
I believe that particular variation of stupidity is frequently referred to as "Letting The Little Head Do the Driving"

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2017, 09:40:04 AM »

Good morning boys, it's Tuesday
Morning, GonnaBeSoggyFish.
I'm working on remedies...but yeah, it's gonna be wet
BRB, googling strip clubs in the Bethlehem area. Lol
Judging from the ladies representing at CFest, that should go well..... ::)
I prefer to think that CF can only attract the lower rungs, so what's left at the clubs are nothing but top-choice, high quality ladies. Then again, I also think we might be able to golf Friday, so...  ;)
Are you taking bets?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9