CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 11, 2016, 12:00:35 AM

Title: 12/11/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on December 11, 2016, 12:00:35 AM
Welcome aboard!

No the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 02:11:17 AM
Elf moves remaining...
Only 13 more!
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 05:36:05 AM
Morning Sleepers!

Hot cup,of Cuban going here.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 05:39:37 AM
You enjoy that. Had some sick kid drama and finally heading to bed now.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 05:46:23 AM
December 11 is............International Mountain Day

Towering, majestic, and beautiful. Mountains are some of the most beautiful of nature’s structures, stolid and regal they stand against the sky, of such a size that they can catch entire countryside’s in their shadow, and turn back the ravages of storms against their unflinching sides. They are the source of recreation and resource, with snow covered sides providing ski slopes to enthusiasts, and minerals in abundance to those brave enough to delve into their stony sides.

In certain areas of the world they are also a source of unique agriculture, providing ample space for the production of those products that grow best on their slopes. Coffee, Cocoa, Herbs, Spices, and the form of handicrafts that spring from the minds of those who live in the unchanging protection of these towering edifices to geology. International Mountain Day is your opportunity to head out and appreciate these unique landforms, and all they have to offer.

History of International Mountain Day

Established in December of 2003, the United Nations General Assembly created this day to help bring awareness to all of the things we rely on mountains for. Whether it’s all of the glories mentioned above, or how necessary they are for the health and well-being of the flora and fauna that call them their home, International Mountain Day promotes them all.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 05:47:44 AM
You enjoy that. Had some sick kid drama and finally heading to bed now.
That makes for a miserable night, hope you can get some rest now.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 05:53:31 AM
We had a health scare last night with the DIL's grandmother.  86 years old and had a blood clot in her digestive system.  3 hours of Emergency surgery starting about 6 p.m. And given a 50/50 chance of survival but all went well and chance of survival is looking pretty good now but next 3 days are critical.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 05:55:24 AM
52 degrees here but upper 60's by smoking time this afternoon, maybe even some sunshine.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 05:57:15 AM
At the CI Joe today:

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
10 CIGARS (45% savings!)
$39.99
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 05:57:49 AM
At the FU:  Nica Libre
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 06:00:57 AM
At the Sister:

All Diesels and all 10/$29.99

Unholy Coctails, d.5's and Uncut Connie's
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 06:05:27 AM
Yesterday was the First exciting Army-Navy game i can remember!

After 14 years of defeat Army beat 25th ranked Navy 21-17.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 06:18:55 AM
(AP) Turkey declared a national day of mourning and began to bury its dead Sunday after twin blasts in Istanbul killed 38 people and wounded 155 others near a soccer stadium. It was the latest large-scale assault to traumatize a nation confronting an array of security threats.

The bombs Saturday night targeted police officers, killing 30 of them along with seven civilians and an unidentified person, Turkish Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu told reporters Sunday. He said 13 people had been arrested in connection with the "terrorist attack."
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 11, 2016, 07:25:54 AM
Elf moves remaining...
Only 13 more!
Haven't missed one yet....good job Tony!
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 11, 2016, 07:28:24 AM
Morning CarolinaDave.  Good to hear things worked out OK for the gram in law.  Hope things continue to go well.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 11, 2016, 07:30:02 AM
Today is Sunday, Dec. 11, the 346th day of 2016. There are 20 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Dec. 11, 1816, Indiana became the 19th state.

On this date:

In 1792, France's King Louis XVI went before the Convention to face charges of treason. (Louis was convicted, and executed the following month.)

In 1844, the first experimental use of an inhaled anesthetic in dentistry took place as Dr. Horace Wells of Hartford, Connecticut, under the influence of nitrous oxide, had a colleague extract one of his teeth.

In 1928, police in Buenos Aires announced they had thwarted an attempt on the life of President-elect Herbert Hoover.

In 1936, Britain's King Edward VIII abdicated the throne so he could marry American divorcee Wallis Warfield Simpson; his brother, Prince Albert, became King George VI.

In 1941, Germany and Italy declared war on the United States; the U.S. responded in kind.

In 1946, the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) was established.

In 1961, a U.S. aircraft carrier carrying Army helicopters arrived in Saigon - the first direct American military support for South Vietnam's battle against Communist guerrillas.

In 1972, Apollo 17's lunar module landed on the moon with astronauts Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt aboard; during three extravehicular activities (EVAs), they became the last two men to date to step onto the lunar surface.

In 1980, President Jimmy Carter signed legislation creating a $1.6 billion environmental "superfund" to pay for cleaning up chemical spills and toxic waste dumps. "Magnum P.I.," starring Tom Selleck, premiered on CBS.

In 1991, a jury in West Palm Beach, Florida, acquitted William Kennedy Smith of sexual battery, rejecting the allegations of Patricia Bowman.

In 1997, more than 150 countries agreed at a global warming conference in Kyoto, Japan, to control the Earth's greenhouse gases.

In 2008, Bernie Madoff (MAY'-dawf) was arrested, accused of running a multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme. (Madoff is serving a 150-year federal prison sentence.)
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 11, 2016, 07:30:53 AM
Ten years ago: In his farewell address, U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan (KOH'-fee AN'-nan) criticized the Bush administration's leadership on the global stage, warning that America must not sacrifice its democratic ideals while waging war against terrorism. Mexico's new president, Felipe Calderon (fay-LEE'-pay kahl-duh-ROHN'), announced a major offensive against drug gangs, sending more than 6,500 soldiers, marines and federal police to the western state of Michoacan (meech-wah-KAHN') to crack down on a wave of violence that had left hundreds dead. Iran hosted a conference of Holocaust deniers from around the world. After a two-day journey, space shuttle Discovery reached the international space station for a weeklong stay.

Five years ago: Former military strongman Manuel Antonio Noriega was flown from France to Panama to face additional punishment in his home country after spending more than 20 years in U.S. and French prisons for drug trafficking and money laundering. A U.N. climate conference in Johannesburg, South Africa, reached a hard-fought agreement on a far-reaching program meant to set a new course for the global fight against climate change.

One year ago: President Barack Obama signed legislation keeping government agencies open into the following week, giving White House and congressional bargainers more time to complete sweeping deals on taxes and federal spending. Dow Chemical and DuPont announced they were merging to form a company valued at about $130 billion. Willard Scott announced he was hanging it up after 35 years as part of NBC's "Today" show.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 11, 2016, 07:31:28 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Jean-Louis Trintignant is 86. Actress Rita Moreno is 85. Pop singer David Gates (Bread) is 76. Actress Donna Mills is 76. U.S. Ambassador to China, former Sen. Max Baucus, is 75. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is 73. Singer Brenda Lee is 72. Actress Lynda Day George is 72. Music producer Tony Brown is 70. Actress Teri Garr is 69. Movie director Susan Seidelman is 64. Actress Bess Armstrong is 63. Singer Jermaine Jacksun is 62. Rock musician Mike Mesaros (The Smithereens) is 59. Rock musician Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue) is 58. Rock musician Darryl Jones (The Rolling Stones) is 55. Actor Ben Browder is 54. Singer-musician Justin Currie (Del Amitri) is 52. Rock musician David Schools (Hard Working Americans, Gov't Mule, Widespread Panic) is 52. Actor Gary Dourdan (DOOR'-dan) is 50. Actress-comedian Mo'Nique is 49. Actor Max Martini is 47. Rapper-actor Mos Def is 43. Actor Rider Strong is 37. Actress Xosha (ZOH'-shah) Roquemore is 32. Actress Karla Souza is 30. Actress Hailee Steinfeld is 20.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 11, 2016, 07:32:11 AM
Thought for Today: "A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel." - Heywood Broun, American journalist (1888-1939).
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 11, 2016, 07:41:29 AM
Couple more quotes for today:

Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas. Johnny Carson

 Christmas is just like a day at the office.
Because you do all the work, and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit.

There are 17 more shopping days until Christmas. So, guys, that means 16 more days till we start shopping, right?
- Conan O’Brien

Nothing's as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.
- Kin Hubbard

There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.
- Bob Phillips

Christmas never would have caught on if it had been called Celebrate a Little Jew's Birthday.
- Andy Borowitz
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 08:03:51 AM
Morning CarolinaDave.  Good to hear things worked out OK for the gram in law.  Hope things continue to go well.
Morning Travellin Dave, thanks for the well wishes.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 08:33:10 AM
good morning Daves and sleeping Tony. AF Special Selection and coffee here. busy afternoon coming up. Intergroup Open House at 3pm followed by Intergroup Business meeting followed by District meeting. should end by 7pm.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 08:50:14 AM
Up to 5 inches of snow expected in parts of N.J. Sunday
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 11, 2016, 08:50:52 AM
good morning Daves and sleeping Tony. AF Special Selection and coffee here. busy afternoon coming up. Intergroup Open House at 3pm followed by Intergroup Business meeting followed by District meeting. should end by 7pm.
Thank you for your service.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 08:51:10 AM
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 11, 2016, 08:52:50 AM
Up to 5 inches of snow expected in parts of N.J. Sunday
id say that's about what we got last night
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 11, 2016, 08:53:35 AM
Morning Dean
what part of NC you livin at?
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 08:58:34 AM
good morning Daves and sleeping Tony. AF Special Selection and coffee here. busy afternoon coming up. Intergroup Open House at 3pm followed by Intergroup Business meeting followed by District meeting. should end by 7pm.
Thank you for your service.
thank you for allowing me to serve.
morning DaveOy.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 08:59:25 AM
Up to 5 inches of snow expected in parts of N.J. Sunday
id say that's about what we got last night
man I don't miss that AT ALL!!!!
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 09:04:19 AM
Limited selections of LGC's and EPC's with a massive selection of Game Cameras at the Page today.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 11, 2016, 09:08:06 AM
Limited selections of LGC's and EPC's with a massive selection of Game Cameras at the Page today.
page sux, can't find a deal there anymore.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 11, 2016, 09:09:47 AM
good morning Daves and sleeping Tony. AF Special Selection and coffee here. busy afternoon coming up. Intergroup Open House at 3pm followed by Intergroup Business meeting followed by District meeting. should end by 7pm.
Thank you for your service.
thank you for allowing me to serve.
morning DaveOy.
inded, we give as we receive.  HP flow
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on December 11, 2016, 09:10:21 AM
Coffee and snow removal time. Adios muchachos
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 09:38:37 AM
good morning to drag out the tree and decorations.
🎄
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 09:39:58 AM
good morning to drag out the tree and decorations.
🎄
We Did that yesterday
🎄
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 09:41:02 AM
Least hype in a long time for the Heisman

Louisville sophomore quarterback Lamar Jackson on Saturday was named the 2016 Heisman Trophy winner, given to college football player's best player in the nation.

He is the first player from Louisville to win the award and the youngest in Heisman history.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 10:11:37 AM
We had a health scare last night with the DIL's grandmother.  86 years old and had a blood clot in her digestive system.  3 hours of Emergency surgery starting about 6 p.m. And given a 50/50 chance of survival but all went well and chance of survival is looking pretty good now but next 3 days are critical.
Good luck to her the rest of the way. Hopefully she already got through the hardest part.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 10:17:53 AM
Up to 5 inches of snow expected in parts of N.J. Sunday
Thanks for reminding me. I need to tidy up some things in the backyard before that starts.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 10:53:42 AM
Dogs walked with a few light scattered showers here.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: sfish on December 11, 2016, 12:18:00 PM
Up to 5 inches of snow expected in parts of N.J. Sunday
Thanks for reminding me. I need to tidy up some things in the backyard before that starts.
High of 50 degrees tomorrow, whatever falls will likely be gone
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 12:24:17 PM
Up to 5 inches of snow expected in parts of N.J. Sunday
Thanks for reminding me. I need to tidy up some things in the backyard before that starts.
High of 50 degrees tomorrow, whatever falls will likely be gone
Yeah, I know. But I have the outdoor patio set cushions and a canopy that I would rather not get snow on.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 12:57:56 PM
From Longhorn to Bull: Charlie Strong is new South Florida coach
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 01:19:39 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 01:37:09 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 01:42:08 PM
Cleaned out my home office and been doing some retirement tub organizing.

Free Tip:  if you ever decide to amass a large collection of cigars do not buy anything but boxes.

Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 02:16:59 PM
71 degrees and mostly sunny here now. :)
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: sfish on December 11, 2016, 02:37:22 PM
Cleaned out my home office and been doing some retirement tub organizing.

Free Tip:  if you ever decide to amass a large collection of cigars do not buy anything but boxes.
I hear ya there, contemplating building some trays for my tub to be able to access everything in there. Too difficult to get to it all
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 11, 2016, 02:47:21 PM
Cleaned out my home office and been doing some retirement tub organizing.

Free Tip:  if you ever decide to amass a large collection of cigars do not buy anything but boxes.
I hear ya there, contemplating building some trays for my tub to be able to access everything in there. Too difficult to get to it all
Purchase some cedar cigar trays.  $14 ea, or a handy guy like you might build some out of an old barn door.
Purchase some vinyl coated wire shelves and cut them up into small stands to put between the trays as you stack them in the coolerador.
Add gel, beads, or whatever for humidification and a digital temp/RH hygrometer, good to go.
Depending on your cooler you'll still have room to fit a box or two at one end.
I have two set up this way, holds the RH rock solid, easy access to all the singles.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 02:47:29 PM
71 degrees and mostly sunny here now. :)
Ready for the snow. Took down anything that would get ruined, put the cushion covers in the wash, closed the tray tables, put the seats in the upright and locked position and am ready to fly.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 02:47:56 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Rooting for the Giants tonight, sorry.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 02:51:31 PM
Cleaned out my home office and been doing some retirement tub organizing.

Free Tip:  if you ever decide to amass a large collection of cigars do not buy anything but boxes.
I hear ya there, contemplating building some trays for my tub to be able to access everything in there. Too difficult to get to it all
Purchase some cedar cigar trays.  $14 ea, or a handy guy like you might build some out of an old barn door.
Purchase some vinyl coated wire shelves and cut them up into small stands to put between the trays as you stack them in the coolerador.
Add gel, beads, or whatever for humidification and a digital temp/RH hygrometer, good to go.
Depending on your cooler you'll still have room to fit a box or two at one end.
I have two set up this way, holds the RH rock solid, easy access to all the singles.
Just gotta remember to open her up and change the air from time to time. The seal on those is a little too good.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 02:52:28 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Rooting for the Giants tonight, sorry.
Root away! Giants are going to lose anyway, sorry.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 02:54:50 PM
[...]

I open them monthly to circulate  and check the humdity which is always rock steady 66-68.  They are pretty amazing.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 02:56:43 PM
Cleaned out my home office and been doing some retirement tub organizing.

Free Tip:  if you ever decide to amass a large collection of cigars do not buy anything but boxes.
I hear ya there, contemplating building some trays for my tub to be able to access everything in there. Too difficult to get to it all
Purchase some cedar cigar trays.  $14 ea, or a handy guy like you might build some out of an old barn door.
Purchase some vinyl coated wire shelves and cut them up into small stands to put between the trays as you stack them in the coolerador.
Add gel, beads, or whatever for humidification and a digital temp/RH hygrometer, good to go.
Depending on your cooler you'll still have room to fit a box or two at one end.
I have two set up this way, holds the RH rock solid, easy access to all the singles.
I got empty wood cigar boxes and have most of the loose cigars in those until I get my big humidor and sort them.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 02:57:37 PM
[...]

Oh, we were talking tupperdors?
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 02:58:18 PM
Cleaned out my home office and been doing some retirement tub organizing.

Free Tip:  if you ever decide to amass a large collection of cigars do not buy anything but boxes.
I hear ya there, contemplating building some trays for my tub to be able to access everything in there. Too difficult to get to it all
I don't need ready access to the tubs or it would be a nightmare.  Got my current use supply in my regular humidors.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 02:58:45 PM
[...]

Yep, airtight tubs.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 02:59:50 PM
Think I will go out on the patio and smoke a cigar.  Wind is blowing like hell.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 03:07:01 PM
Think I will go out on the patio and smoke a cigar.  Wind is blowing like hell.
Skinny Monster - "Chuck" fired up.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on December 11, 2016, 03:26:34 PM
[...]

Well, unlike some BOTL, I do smoke mine on a somewhat regular basis.  ;)
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 03:34:39 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
Holy turnovers! The Bills are losing this game moreso than the Steelers are winning. C'mon Ben, WTF?
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 03:38:30 PM
[...]

Yeah, you are probably the most regular behind Dean and nobody gets anywhere  close to him.

Dean is on about his 3rd one when you roll out of bed.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 03:39:46 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
Holy turnovers! The Bills are losing this game moreso than the Steelers are winning. C'mon Ben, WTF?
Hell even the Texans are leading by 9 in the 4th quarter but still plenty of time for them to fuk it up.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 03:42:47 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
Holy turnovers! The Bills are losing this game moreso than the Steelers are winning. C'mon Ben, WTF?
Hell even the Texans are leading by 9 in the 4th quarter but still plenty of time for them to fuk it up.
Yep, make that a 2 point lead now.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 11, 2016, 03:48:44 PM
Up to 5 inches of snow expected in parts of N.J. Sunday
Thanks for reminding me. I need to tidy up some things in the backyard before that starts.
High of 50 degrees tomorrow, whatever falls will likely be gone
Enjoy it, another cold blast due next weekend.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 04:02:42 PM
Loving the Redskins coming from behind. Dislike the Eagles almost as much as the Cowboys.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 04:04:24 PM
And the Browns lost again. Weird.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 04:14:45 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
Holy turnovers! The Bills are losing this game moreso than the Steelers are winning. C'mon Ben, WTF?
Hell even the Texans are leading by 9 in the 4th quarter but still plenty of time for them to fuk it up.
Yep, make that a 2 point lead now.
Texans Won, 22-17
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 04:14:59 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
Holy turnovers! The Bills are losing this game moreso than the Steelers are winning. C'mon Ben, WTF?
No passing for touchdowns and 3 interceptions for Roethlisberger and they still win it! I'll take it.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 11, 2016, 04:15:42 PM
And the Browns lost again. Weird.
Imagine that.  Making the #1 draft pick dreading the selection.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 05:45:40 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on December 11, 2016, 06:04:14 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
Holy turnovers! The Bills are losing this game moreso than the Steelers are winning. C'mon Ben, WTF?
No passing for touchdowns and 3 interceptions for Roethlisberger and they still win it! I'll take it.
Pissburg!
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 06:20:41 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
Holy turnovers! The Bills are losing this game moreso than the Steelers are winning. C'mon Ben, WTF?
No passing for touchdowns and 3 interceptions for Roethlisberger and they still win it! I'll take it.
Pissburg!
Just happy the whole division sucks.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 06:29:50 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Rooting for the Giants tonight, sorry.
Root away! Giants are going to lose anyway, sorry.
Should be snowing nicely for the beginning of the game.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 06:31:36 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Rooting for the Giants tonight, sorry.
Root away! Giants are going to lose anyway, sorry.
Should be snowing nicely for the beginning of the game.
I wondered if it would be snowing
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 06:47:40 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Rooting for the Giants tonight, sorry.
Root away! Giants are going to lose anyway, sorry.
Should be snowing nicely for the beginning of the game.
I wondered if it would be snowing
The stadium is practically in my backyard and they're predicting it'll be heaviest right at the start of the game. Will eventually warm up and turn to rain.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 08:21:08 PM
good evening. been a long afternoon of open house and 2 meetings. just finished sending out my reports to secretaries.
got some unbanded JC Newman cigar from Ybor City. my last I think. too tired to look and I hurt a lot.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 08:22:39 PM
good evening. been a long afternoon of open house and 2 meetings. just finished sending out my reports to secretaries.
got some unbanded JC Newman cigar from Ybor City. my last I think. too tired to look and I hurt a lot.
I hope the cigar will make you feel better right away.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 08:27:29 PM
good evening. been a long afternoon of open house and 2 meetings. just finished sending out my reports to secretaries.
got some unbanded JC Newman cigar from Ybor City. my last I think. too tired to look and I hurt a lot.
Evening Hurting Dean
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 08:32:49 PM
good evening. been a long afternoon of open house and 2 meetings. just finished sending out my reports to secretaries.
got some unbanded JC Newman cigar from Ybor City. my last I think. too tired to look and I hurt a lot.
I hope the cigar will make you feel better right away.
probably not. sure wish nicotine was good for RA. ordered my meds about 2 weeks late thinking I was doing okay but then this weather changed and the flare hit. I know a lady that had some pain meds that I may have to ask for tomorrow.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 08:33:26 PM
good evening. been a long afternoon of open house and 2 meetings. just finished sending out my reports to secretaries.
got some unbanded JC Newman cigar from Ybor City. my last I think. too tired to look and I hurt a lot.
Evening Hurting Dean
this too shall pass.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 08:33:26 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Rooting for the Giants tonight, sorry.
Root away! Giants are going to lose anyway, sorry.
Should be snowing nicely for the beginning of the game.
I wondered if it would be snowing
The stadium is practically in my backyard and they're predicting it'll be heaviest right at the start of the game. Will eventually warm up and turn to rain.
In typical meteorological fashion, looks like the snow is coming later now.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 08:37:54 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Rooting for the Giants tonight, sorry.
Root away! Giants are going to lose anyway, sorry.
Should be snowing nicely for the beginning of the game.
I wondered if it would be snowing
The stadium is practically in my backyard and they're predicting it'll be heaviest right at the start of the game. Will eventually warm up and turn to rain.
In typical meteorological fashion, looks like the snow is coming later now.
I was wondering where the snow was, thought maybe my tv was not working right ;)
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 08:45:13 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Rooting for the Giants tonight, sorry.
Root away! Giants are going to lose anyway, sorry.
Should be snowing nicely for the beginning of the game.
I wondered if it would be snowing
The stadium is practically in my backyard and they're predicting it'll be heaviest right at the start of the game. Will eventually warm up and turn to rain.
In typical meteorological fashion, looks like the snow is coming later now.
I was wondering where the snow was, thought maybe my tv was not working right ;)
I swear I see a dusting of snow. either that or I need to clean my tv.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 08:47:34 PM
Hey Rick, if you're lurking... I'll apologize in advance and no offense intended,  but the Steelers are my team.

Edit: Speaking of no offense, Roethlisberger already threw an interception. Thank goodness for our defense.
GO COWBOYS!
Rooting for the Giants tonight, sorry.
Root away! Giants are going to lose anyway, sorry.
Should be snowing nicely for the beginning of the game.
I wondered if it would be snowing
The stadium is practically in my backyard and they're predicting it'll be heaviest right at the start of the game. Will eventually warm up and turn to rain.
In typical meteorological fashion, looks like the snow is coming later now.
I was wondering where the snow was, thought maybe my tv was not working right ;)
I swear I see a dusting of snow. either that or I need to clean my tv.
I think there is a little snow on the ground but none falling now.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 08:55:58 PM
GO COWBOYS!
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 08:56:46 PM
GO COWBOYS!
nice score!
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on December 11, 2016, 09:05:19 PM
calling it a night.
good night.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 09:17:00 PM
calling it a night.
good night.
Hope you feel better in the morning
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 11, 2016, 09:18:48 PM
I am trying to stay awake until halftime
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 09:52:29 PM
I am trying to stay awake until halftime
Dallas isn't running away with this one.
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 10:43:35 PM
I am trying to stay awake until halftime
Dallas isn't running away with this one.
Touchdown, Giants!
Title: Re: 12/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 11, 2016, 11:33:20 PM
Apparently, the Giants own the Cowboys. Congrats to the fans!