CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 22, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

Title: 5/22/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on May 22, 2018, 12:02:50 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 22, 2018, 05:45:05 AM
good morning. got an 8:30am appointment for my RA injections and meet my new doctor after firing my rheumatologist.
Nat Sherman1830 and coffee here.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 05:54:27 AM
good morning. got an 8:30am appointment for my RA injections and meet my new doctor after firing my rheumatologist.
Nat Sherman1830 and coffee here.
Morning, Dean. The Nat Sherman line is pretty good all the way around.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 22, 2018, 06:10:45 AM
good morning. got an 8:30am appointment for my RA injections and meet my new doctor after firing my rheumatologist.
Nat Sherman1830 and coffee here.
Morning, Dean. The Nat Sherman line is pretty good all the way around.
morning Dave. I've been pleased with the ones I've smoked.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 06:16:19 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 22, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
good morning Tony. I'm just getting ready to endure the rush hour traffic to Ocala.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 06:32:43 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 06:48:10 AM
good morning Tony. I'm just getting ready to endure the rush hour traffic to Ocala.
Safe travels.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 06:51:39 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 07:12:59 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Lol, well, at least the story had a good ending. How long is this one for?
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Morning, WhereInTheWorldIsDaveSanDiego.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 07:56:18 AM
Today is Tuesday, May 22, the 142nd day of 2018. There are 223 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On May 22, 1968, the nuclear-powered submarine USS Scorpion, with 99 men aboard, sank in the Atlantic Ocean. (The remains of the sub were later found on the ocean floor 400 miles southwest of the Azores.)

On this date:

In 1761, the first American life insurance policy was issued in Philadelphia to a Rev. Francis Allison, whose premium was six pounds per year.

In 1868, a major train robbery took place near Marshfield, Indiana, as members of the Reno gang made off with $96,000 in loot.

In 1913, the American Cancer Society was founded in New York under its original name, the American Society for the Control of Cancer.

In 1939, the foreign ministers of Germany and Italy, Joachim von Ribbentrop and Galeazzo Ciano, signed a “Pact of Steel” committing the two countries to a military alliance.

In 1947, the Truman Doctrine was enacted as Congress appropriated military and economic aid for Greece and Turkey.

In 1960, an earthquake of magnitude 9.5, the strongest ever measured, struck southern Chile, claiming some 1,655 lives.

In 1969, the lunar module of Apollo 10, with Thomas P. Stafford and Eugene Cernan aboard, flew to within nine miles of the moon’s surface in a dress rehearsal for the first lunar landing.

In 1972, President Richard Nixon began a visit to the Soviet Union, during which he and Kremlin leaders signed the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. The island nation of Ceylon became the republic of Sri Lanka.

In 1981 “Yorkshire Ripper” Peter Sutcliffe was convicted in London of murdering 13 women and was sentenced to life in prison.

In 1992, after a reign lasting nearly 30 years, Johnny Carson hosted NBC’s “Tonight Show” for the final time (Jay Leno took over as host three days later).

In 1998, a federal judge ruled that Secret Service agents could be compelled to testify before the grand jury in the Monica Lewinsky investigation. Voters in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland turned out to cast ballots giving resounding approval to a Northern Ireland peace accord.

In 2011, a tornado devastated Joplin, Missouri, with winds up to 250 mph, claiming at least 159 lives and destroying about 8,000 homes and businesses.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
Ten years ago: A Texas appeals court said the state had no right to take more than 400 children from a polygamist group’s ranch the previous month; the children were returned to their parents. Britain’s Conservative Party won a special election that was viewed as a rebuke to Prime Minister and Labour Party leader Gordon Brown.

Five years ago: Lois Lerner, an Internal Revenue Service supervisor whose agents had targeted conservative groups, swore to a House committee she did nothing wrong, then refused to answer further questions, citing her Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate herself. In a brutal daylight attack in London, two al-Qaida-inspired extremists with butcher knives hacked to death an off-duty British soldier, Lee Rigby, before police wounded them in a shootout. (The attackers were later sentenced to prison.)

One year ago: A suicide bomber set off an improvised explosive device that killed 22 people at the end of an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. In a historic gesture, President Donald Trump solemnly placed a note in the ancient stones of Jerusalem’s Western Wall. Ford Motor Co. announced it was replacing CEO Mark Fields. Actress Dina Merrill, 93, died at her home in East Hampton, New York.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 07:58:10 AM
Today’s Birthdays: Singer Charles Aznavour is 94. Actor Michael Constantine is 91. Business magnate T. Boone Pickens is 90. Conductor Peter Nero is 84. Actor-director Richard Benjamin is 80. Actor Frank Converse is 80. Former CNN anchor Bernard Shaw is 78. Actress Barbara Parkins is 76. Retired MLB All-Star pitcher Tommy John is 75. Songwriter Bernie Taupin is 68. Actor-producer Al Corley is 63. Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, is 61. Singer Morrissey is 59. Actress Ann Cusack is 57. Country musician Dana Williams (Diamond Rio) is 57. Rock musician Jesse Valenzuela is 56. Actor Mark Christopher Lawrence is 54. Former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney is 53. Rhythm-and-blues singer Johnny Gill (New Edition) is 52. Rock musician Dan Roberts (Crash Test Dummies) is 51. Actress Brooke Smith is 51. Actor Michael Kelly is 49. Model Naomi Campbell is 48. Actress Anna Belknap is 46. Actress Alison Eastwood is 46. Singer Donell Jones is 45. Actor Sean Gunn is 44. Actress A.J. Langer is 44. Actress Ginnifer Goodwin is 40. Rhythm-and-blues singer Vivian Green is 39. Actress Maggie Q is 39. Olympic gold medal speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno is 36. Actress Molly Ephraim (TV: “Last Man Standing”) is 32. Tennis player Novak Djokovic is 31. Actress Anna Baryshnikov (TV: “Superior Donuts”) is 26. Actress Camren (cq) Bicondova is 19.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
Thought for Today: “It is the people who can do nothing who find nothing to do, and the secret to happiness in this world is not only to be useful, but to be forever elevating one’s uses.” – Sarah Orne Jewett, American author (1849-1909).
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 08:05:55 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Lol, well, at least the story had a good ending. How long is this one for?
6 months, but this time I'm going directly without a middleman. That's only an increase of a few bucks an hour but that's fine.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 22, 2018, 08:10:45 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and SemiPermanentTony.  Likely in the orifice all day today.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 08:11:03 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDave.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 08:17:39 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and SemiPermanentTony.  Likely in the orifice all day today.
Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 08:22:08 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
Morning Mr. Bean!
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 08:26:31 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Lol, well, at least the story had a good ending. How long is this one for?
6 months, but this time I'm going directly without a middleman. That's only an increase of a few bucks an hour but that's fine.
Better a few more than a few less.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 08:31:42 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Lol, well, at least the story had a good ending. How long is this one for?
6 months, but this time I'm going directly without a middleman. That's only an increase of a few bucks an hour but that's fine.
Better a few more than a few less.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 22, 2018, 08:32:29 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Morning, Tony. You ever give your boss that ultimatum? And if so, what soaps are you planning on watching today?
Haha. I actually did give it to him in the form of a joke. We laughed about it. Then he said, "how do you feel about some unplanned vacation for a few weeks?" Then only he was laughing. Turns out he actually was kidding. I received my contract from the folks in Geneva, this morning.
Lol, well, at least the story had a good ending. How long is this one for?
6 months, but this time I'm going directly without a middleman. That's only an increase of a few bucks an hour but that's fine.
Better a few more than a few less.
Indeed, BrightSideDave.  Or the soap opera option, which while sounds great only lasts until the cable TV is cut off.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 22, 2018, 08:35:12 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 09:14:43 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
#fakenews
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 09:25:36 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Actually no....
wait.....
Yea, there are big mountains out my window....Denver.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 09:26:43 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
Nah, we sold the San Diego facility last year... :'(
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
Dean - how's that hot tub treatin' ya?
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 22, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
Dean - how's that hot tub treatin' ya?
If he lives anywhere near Lake Worth he'll need to make room for a couple zombies.
http://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/florida-city-warns-residents-of-power-outage-zombies/1191984861 (http://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/florida-city-warns-residents-of-power-outage-zombies/1191984861)
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
Dean - how's that hot tub treatin' ya?
If he lives anywhere near Lake Worth he'll need to make room for a couple zombies.
http://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/florida-city-warns-residents-of-power-outage-zombies/1191984861 (http://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/florida-city-warns-residents-of-power-outage-zombies/1191984861)
Ha!
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 10:10:05 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
C'mon, old man. That was a Carmen Sandiego reference. Sheesh.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/621cc08bac77ef7bb22ff45c7a115aee.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
C'mon, old man. That was a Carmen Sandiego reference. Sheesh.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/621cc08bac77ef7bb22ff45c7a115aee.jpg)
Give him a break, he was already old when I was watching that as a kid. ;)
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 22, 2018, 10:14:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 22, 2018, 10:16:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Morning, international tycoon Tony.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: razgueado on May 22, 2018, 10:17:43 AM
Remember the Scorpion. She didn't just sink off the Azores, she was destroyed by the commies.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 22, 2018, 10:26:42 AM
Dean - how's that hot tub treatin' ya?
so far so good. I found 104° felt like I was being prepared for dinner. 95° is nice. the lady was the first to try it out but the neighbor lady was the first to just strip down naked, walk out back, and get in. I like her attitude.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 22, 2018, 10:29:47 AM
just back from my injections. I have been the talk of the office for firing my rheumatologist. I guess he hot his nose tweeked from the director.

hot tub time.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
Dean - how's that hot tub treatin' ya?
so far so good. I found 104° felt like I was being prepared for dinner. 95° is nice. the lady was the first to try it out but the neighbor lady was the first to just strip down naked, walk out back, and get in. I like her attitude.
101-102 is usually what the wife and I stick with whenever we use one.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 22, 2018, 11:01:57 AM
Dean - how's that hot tub treatin' ya?
so far so good. I found 104° felt like I was being prepared for dinner. 95° is nice. the lady was the first to try it out but the neighbor lady was the first to just strip down naked, walk out back, and get in. I like her attitude.
101-102 is usually what the wife and I stick with whenever we use one.
I may set it higher depending on my RA and what relief I get.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 11:03:33 AM
Dean - how's that hot tub treatin' ya?
so far so good. I found 104° felt like I was being prepared for dinner. 95° is nice. the lady was the first to try it out but the neighbor lady was the first to just strip down naked, walk out back, and get in. I like her attitude.
101-102 is usually what the wife and I stick with whenever we use one.
I may set it higher depending on my RA and what relief I get.
I imagine you won't need to go over 100 in FL. Any hotter than that and you're gonna have to worry about dehydration instead of RA.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on May 22, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Dean - how's that hot tub treatin' ya?
If he lives anywhere near Lake Worth he'll need to make room for a couple zombies.
http://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/florida-city-warns-residents-of-power-outage-zombies/1191984861 (http://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/florida-city-warns-residents-of-power-outage-zombies/1191984861)

Florida city apologizes for alert warning of zombies
By Ben Hooper
May 22, 2018 at 9:09 AM
May 22 (UPI) -- Officials in a Florida city apologized for an emergency alert that warned of a real power outage and a not-so-real "zombie alert."

The alert, sent out by the city of Lake Worth early Sunday, warned of a "power outage and zombie alert for residents of Lake Worth and Terminus," referencing a city from AMC's The Walking Dead.

"There are now far less than seven-thousand-three-hundred-eighty customers involved due to extreme zombie activity," the notice said. "Restoration time uncertain."

City officials said they are investigating the apparent prank and they do not believe an employee or former employee is to blame.

"We are looking into the reports that the system mentioned zombies," Ben Kerr, communications specialist for Lake Worth, said in a statement. "I want to reiterate that Lake Worth does not have any zombie activity currently and apologize for the system message."

Kerr said 7,880 customers were affected by the power outage and electricity was restored in about 27 minutes.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 22, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
C'mon, old man. That was a Carmen Sandiego reference. Sheesh.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/621cc08bac77ef7bb22ff45c7a115aee.jpg)
Give him a break, he was already old when I was watching that as a kid. ;)
GFY's.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 22, 2018, 12:12:53 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 12:32:21 PM
Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
C'mon, old man. That was a Carmen Sandiego reference. Sheesh.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/621cc08bac77ef7bb22ff45c7a115aee.jpg)
Give him a break, he was already old when I was watching that as a kid. ;)
GFY's.
Yes! Now it's Tuesday.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
I hope you took the skewer out first. Afternoon, ShishKaFlip.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 22, 2018, 12:34:54 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
They're called fascinators... but I definitely like the deli platter variety. ☺
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
They're called fascinators... but I definitely like the deli platter variety. ☺
Was Sir Mix-a-lot there? He could've brought the buns. And after all, he IS royalty.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
They're called fascinators... but I definitely like the deli platter variety. ☺
Was Sir Mix-a-lot there? He could've brought the buns. And after all, he IS royalty.
I didn't see him, but that doesn't mean he wasn't sitting there between Oprah and George Clooney... I mean, how would I know? You think I was watching that shit?
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 01:10:02 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
They're called fascinators... but I definitely like the deli platter variety. ☺
Was Sir Mix-a-lot there? He could've brought the buns. And after all, he IS royalty.
I didn't see him, but that doesn't mean he wasn't sitting there between Oprah and George Clooney... I mean, how would I know? You think I was watching that shit?
LALTS
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 01:23:35 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
I can't eat a turkey sandwich or a salad every day. I needs to have variety in my life. Same goes for cigars. If only I could afford to do the same with women...
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 22, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
goat is tasty....we don't eat enough goat or rabbit in this country.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on May 22, 2018, 01:40:22 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
I can't eat a turkey sandwich or a salad every day. I needs to have variety in my life. Same goes for cigars. If only I could afford to do the same with women...
not all women are good with a sauce, and a side of rice....
most taste like sushi..
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
I can't eat a turkey sandwich or a salad every day. I needs to have variety in my life. Same goes for cigars. If only I could afford to do the same with women...
not all women are good with a sauce, and a side of rice....
most taste like sushi..
I like sushi. That was yesterday's lunch.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 22, 2018, 01:47:32 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
Indeed.  No telling what's mixed in there.  Woof!
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 02:19:57 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
Indeed.  No telling what's mixed in there.  Woof!
Looks like a melange of nonsense to me.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 22, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 02:25:45 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
Indeed.  No telling what's mixed in there.  Woof!
I don't have a problem with that. Why is it any more OK to eat cow?
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on May 22, 2018, 03:45:44 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
Indeed.  No telling what's mixed in there.  Woof!
I don't have a problem with that. Why is it any more OK to eat cow?
(http://cdn2-www.dogtime.com/assets/uploads/2011/03/cute-dog-names.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
Indeed.  No telling what's mixed in there.  Woof!
I don't have a problem with that. Why is it any more OK to eat cow?
(http://cdn2-www.dogtime.com/assets/uploads/2011/03/cute-dog-names.jpg)
Yum!
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 22, 2018, 05:29:47 PM
 (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/8c98d42875ccfbc51d09556585802f0e.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 10:43:03 PM
Meat is fuggin' meat.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 10:44:20 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
Why is Charles horse wearing a hat?
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 10:45:28 PM
hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180522/daee63244eaed9843b2c7763409c3ef1.jpg)
You're a braver man than I, sir.
I can't eat a turkey sandwich or a salad every day. I needs to have variety in my life. Same goes for cigars. If only I could afford to do the same with women...
not all women are good with a sauce, and a side of rice....
most taste like sushi..
No argument here Flip.
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 10:48:59 PM
Had a nice dinner and more than a few beverages out at the Twisted Pine in Boulder.

http://twistedpinebrewing.com/
http://twistedpinebrewing.com/on-tap

Have four or five of those 7.5 beers and all is right with the world!
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
Only on page 5 you PITA suckups?
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 11:11:10 PM
Guess you east coasters are already in bed...
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 11:11:34 PM
But some of us are pushing to 6!
Title: Re: 5/22/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 22, 2018, 11:13:43 PM
Think I'll go have me a RoMa Craft Intemperance before turning in.