CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 23, 2018, 12:00:59 AM

Title: 2/23/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on February 23, 2018, 12:00:59 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 05:47:26 AM
We made it! Happy Friday, boys .
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 06:03:07 AM
We made it! Happy Friday, boys .
Hot darn. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 06:22:10 AM
We made it! Happy Friday, boys .
Hot darn. Morning, Tony.
You working from home today?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:25:35 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:25:54 AM
Still Jammin'.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Still Jammin'.
And Bueso's are up.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
Today is Friday, Feb. 23, the 54th day of 2018. There are 311 days left in the year.
Today's Highlight in History:
On Feb. 23, 1945, during World War II, U.S. Marines on Iwo Jima captured Mount Suribachi, where they raised two American flags (the second flag-raising was captured in the iconic Associated Press photograph.)
On this date:
In 1685, composer George Frideric Handel was born in present-day Germany.
In 1836, the siege of the Alamo began in San Antonio, Texas.
In 1848, the sixth president of the United States, John Quincy Adams, died in Washington D.C., at age 80.
In 1870, Mississippi was readmitted to the Union.
In 1927, President Calvin Coolidge signed a bill creating the Federal Radio Commission, forerunner of the Federal Communications Commission.
In 1934, Leopold III succeeded his late father, Albert I, as King of the Belgians.
In 1942, the first shelling of the U.S. mainland during World War II occurred as a Japanese submarine fired on an oil refinery near Santa Barbara, California, causing little damage.
In 1954, the first mass inoculation of schoolchildren against polio using the Salk vaccine began in Pittsburgh as some 5,000 students were vaccinated.
In 1965, film comedian Stan Laurel, 74, died in Santa Monica, California.
In 1970, Guyana became a republic within the Commonwealth of Nations.
In 1981, an attempted coup began in Spain as 200 members of the Civil Guard invaded Parliament, taking lawmakers hostage. (However, the attempt collapsed 18 hours later.)
In 1992, the XVI Winter Olympic Games ended in Albertville, France.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
Ten years ago: Defense Secretary Robert Gates and other U.S. officials held daylong meetings with Australian leaders in Canberra. Former United Auto Workers president Douglas A. Fraser died in Southfield, Michigan, at age 91.

Five years ago: Some 30 NASCAR fans were injured when rookie Kyle Larson's car was propelled by a crash into the fence at Daytona International Speedway, and large chunks of debris flew into the grandstands. The Ultimate Fighting Championship held its first women's bout as Ronda Rousey beat Liz Carmouche on an armbar, her signature move, with 11 seconds left in the first round of their bantamweight title fight at UFC 157 in Anaheim, California.

One year ago: Seeking to tamp down growing unease in Latin America, U.S. Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly pledged during a visit to Mexico City that the United States would not enlist its military to enforce immigration laws and that there would be "no mass deportations." Lottery officials said the sole winning ticket for an estimated $435 million Powerball jackpot was sold at a Lafayette, Indiana, convenience store.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:28:51 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Peter Fonda is 78. Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Fred Biletnikoff is 75. Author John Sandford is 74. Country-rock musician Rusty Young is 72. Actress Patricia Richardson is 67. Former NFL player Ed "Too Tall" Jones is 67. Rock musician Brad Whitford (Aerosmith) is 66. Singer Howard Jones is 63. Rock musician Michael Wilton (Queensryche) is 56. Country singer Dusty Drake is 54. Actress Kristin Davis is 53. Tennis player Helena Sukova is 53. Actor Marc Price is 50. TV personality/businessman Daymond John (TV: "Shark Tank") is 49. Actress Niecy Nash is 48. Rock musician Jeff Beres (Sister Hazel) is 47. Country singer Steve Holy is 46. Rock musician Lasse (loss) Johansson (The Cardigans) is 45. Actress Kelly Macdonald is 42. Rapper Residente (Calle 13) is 40. Actor Josh Gad is 37. Actress Emily Blunt is 35. Actor Aziz Ansari is 35. Actor Tye White (TV: "Greenleaf") is 32. Actress Dakota Fanning is 24.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:29:32 AM
Thought for Today: "If you wish to avoid seeing a fool you must first break your mirror." - Francois Rabelais (ra-beh-LAY'), French satirist (1494-155
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 06:32:29 AM
We made it! Happy Friday, boys .
Hot darn. Morning, Tony.
You working from home today?
Yes indeed.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
Thought for Today: "If you wish to avoid seeing a fool you must first break your mirror." - Francois Rabelais (ra-beh-LAY'), French satirist (1494-155
...And your TV.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 06:50:42 AM
Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:52:35 AM
CI must have a stockpile of Macanudo's they need to burn down.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 06:53:39 AM
Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I'm planning the same for the near future. What's worse than the taping is the clutter.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2018, 06:54:03 AM
Thought for Today: "If you wish to avoid seeing a fool you must first break your mirror." - Francois Rabelais (ra-beh-LAY'), French satirist (1494-155
GFY Francois!!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:55:13 AM
Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I bet that would be a fun project for the girls!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:56:06 AM
Morning FridayFishSticks.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:56:35 AM
Is hockey season over or do you have more tourneys and such?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2018, 06:56:45 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2018, 06:58:59 AM
Is hockey season over or do you have more tourneys and such?
Season runs into March, maybe like 2 weeks. Considering this modified travel spring league but have to really look at schedules for baseball and middle school sports
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I bet that would be a fun project for the girls!
Might as well just go ahead and paint the baseboards then!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 07:01:00 AM
Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I'm planning the same for the near future. What's worse than the taping is the clutter.
Our bedroom isn't that bad with clutter. Just a few things to move. The bed frame will stay in the room, no way am I breaking that down. I'll just move it to the middle of the room and work around it.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2018, 07:15:52 AM
Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I bet that would be a fun project for the girls!
Might as well just go ahead and paint the baseboards then!
Just think about how rewarding that will be
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 07:17:59 AM
Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I bet that would be a fun project for the girls!
Might as well just go ahead and paint the baseboards then!
Just think about how rewarding that will be
CNS
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 07:48:11 AM
Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I'm planning the same for the near future. What's worse than the taping is the clutter.
Our bedroom isn't that bad with clutter. Just a few things to move. The bed frame will stay in the room, no way am I breaking that down. I'll just move it to the middle of the room and work around it.
Every room in my house has clutter and incidentally needs repainting.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I'm planning the same for the near future. What's worse than the taping is the clutter.
Our bedroom isn't that bad with clutter. Just a few things to move. The bed frame will stay in the room, no way am I breaking that down. I'll just move it to the middle of the room and work around it.
Every room in my house has clutter and incidentally needs repainting.
Both kids rooms would be an utter disaster to try and paint now. I can't even imagine getting all their stuff out of the way.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 08:03:27 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
No sir, there's not. And I'm not just being self-deprecating, I fully stand by that statement. My brother and I were talking last night and the following words were spoken, "Italy would be such a beautiful country if it weren't for the people."
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 08:04:49 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
No sir, there's not. And I'm not just being self-deprecating, I fully stand by that statement. My brother and I were talking last night and the following words were spoken, "Italy would be such a beautiful country if it weren't for the people."
LALTS
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 08:05:10 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
No sir, there's not. And I'm not just being self-deprecating, I fully stand by that statement. My brother and I were talking last night and the following words were spoken, "Italy would be such a beautiful country if it weren't for the people."
LALTS
Though, at this point, I can think of a lot of countries you could say that about.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
Did I miss the weekend?  Is this Tuesday already?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 08:13:30 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
No sir, there's not. And I'm not just being self-deprecating, I fully stand by that statement. My brother and I were talking last night and the following words were spoken, "Italy would be such a beautiful country if it weren't for the people."
LALTS
Though, at this point, I can think of a lot of countries you could say that about.
Because people suck!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 08:14:15 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
Did I miss the weekend?  Is this Tuesday already?
Every day is Tuesday on cigarbanter.com.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 08:14:18 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
No sir, there's not. And I'm not just being self-deprecating, I fully stand by that statement. My brother and I were talking last night and the following words were spoken, "Italy would be such a beautiful country if it weren't for the people."
Could probably say the same about New Jersey.
No I take that back the people are fine too.  New Jersey would be great if it weren't for the politicians and taxes (which are kind of the same thing).
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 08:15:40 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
No sir, there's not. And I'm not just being self-deprecating, I fully stand by that statement. My brother and I were talking last night and the following words were spoken, "Italy would be such a beautiful country if it weren't for the people."
LALTS
Though, at this point, I can think of a lot of countries you could say that about.
Because people suck!
No question!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 08:16:29 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
Did I miss the weekend?  Is this Tuesday already?
Every day is Tuesday on cigarbanter.com.
To paraphrase George Orwell, All days are Tuesdays, but some Tuesdays are more Tuesdays than others.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 08:18:49 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
Did I miss the weekend?  Is this Tuesday already?
Every day is Tuesday on cigarbanter.com.
To paraphrase George Orwell, All days are Tuesdays, but some Tuesdays are more Tuesdays than others.
I like that quote.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
I add to that salutation from the Delaware Chapter.  and good morning all!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
I add to that salutation from the Delaware Chapter.  and good morning all!
Good morning, Sam. You sir, are no douche.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 08:26:45 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
No sir, there's not. And I'm not just being self-deprecating, I fully stand by that statement. My brother and I were talking last night and the following words were spoken, "Italy would be such a beautiful country if it weren't for the people."
LALTS
Though, at this point, I can think of a lot of countries you could say that about.
Because people suck!
so sadly true...
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
I add to that salutation from the Delaware Chapter.  and good morning all!
Good morning, Sam. You sir, are no douche.
Very kind of you to say, thank you, and I certainly reciprocate that thought to you as well sir!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 08:30:59 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
I add to that salutation from the Delaware Chapter.  and good morning all!
Good morning, Sam. You sir, are no douche.
Very kind of you to say, thank you, and I certainly reciprocate that thought to you as well sir!
Well that statement was douchey.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 08:31:55 AM
Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
I add to that salutation from the Delaware Chapter.  and good morning all!
Morning, NonDoucheSam.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
Good morning douche bags, nozzles, and other accessories. Raining again here.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 08:48:43 AM
Morning Sam.
Damp and dreary, but Friday nonetheless.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 08:49:26 AM
Good morning douche bags, nozzles, and other accessories. Raining again here.  Sheesh.
Morning SummersEveBean.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 09:16:54 AM
Morning Sam.
Damp and dreary, but Friday nonetheless.
That is what counts.  Looking forward to an afternoon cigar.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 09:49:11 AM
At the Monster....all the way to the last page....
Southern Draw Firethorn.  Not a preferred vitola, but OK price.
Since when are CLE Connies the same price as El Centurion?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 09:49:29 AM
Good morning douche bags, nozzles, and other accessories. Raining again here.  Sheesh.
sup Mr Bean?  seems liquid sunshine abounds all over the country today.  but yes, it IS Friday!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
Morning Sam.
Damp and dreary, but Friday nonetheless.
Aye Cap'n Friday it is!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 09:52:33 AM
Have a well rested Illusione 88 claro ready for St. Patricks Day.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
Morning Sam.
Damp and dreary, but Friday nonetheless.
That is what counts.  Looking forward to an afternoon cigar.
....and a refreshing beverage (I'll be at home)   ;)
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
Morning Sam.
Damp and dreary, but Friday nonetheless.
That is what counts.  Looking forward to an afternoon cigar.
....and a refreshing beverage (I'll be at home)   ;)
Stumbled across a nice listing of drink recipes at the Tommy Bahama site.  Got me thinking boat drinks..... 8)
https://www.tommybahama.com/live-the-life/food-and-drinks/cocktail-recipes.html?cm_mmc=ExactTarget-_-FullCircBronto-_-20180223promoalohafriday-_-CocktailRecipesMN&_bta_tid=24529495235476404955193181945443904481869232364462856324621180716209881788732794764630997064159216781337

Think it might be a worthwhile summer project to work through that list.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
Time to wrap up this PW session, conference call I've been waiting on is about to start.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 10:06:22 AM
Time to wrap up this PW session, conference call I've been waiting on is about to start.
Remember to hit the mute button before you rip one.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
Morning Sam.
Damp and dreary, but Friday nonetheless.
That is what counts.  Looking forward to an afternoon cigar.
....and a refreshing beverage (I'll be at home)   ;)
As will I. And it's a Saturday this year, that'll equal more drunken debauchery than usual. Good day to be off the roads.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 10:38:28 AM
Time to wrap up this PW session, conference call I've been waiting on is about to start.
Remember to hit the mute button before you rip one.
I am proficient with my mute button use.   :P
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 10:40:12 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
Hi-Yo!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
The White Whale is now The Anaconda?  You trying to appeal to certain South American ladies?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
The White Whale is now The Anaconda?  You trying to appeal to certain South American ladies?
He'll take it wherever he can get it.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 23, 2018, 11:28:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 11:48:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hi Raz!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
The White Whale is now The Anaconda?  You trying to appeal to certain South American ladies?
He'll take it wherever he can get it.
hmmm, interesting turn of words there.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 23, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
The White Whale is now The Anaconda?  You trying to appeal to certain South American ladies?
He'll take it wherever he can get it.
hmmm, interesting turn of words there.
I'm going to leave and return and see if I just entered the wrong door.

Morning, muchachos!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
The White Whale is now The Anaconda?  You trying to appeal to certain South American ladies?
He'll take it wherever he can get it.
hmmm, interesting turn of words there.
I'm going to leave and return and see if I just entered the wrong door.

Morning, muchachos!
Nope, right door, same MO as always, legitimate first 2 lines, then a direct dive into darkness.  Expecting something different?  :P
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: razgueado on February 23, 2018, 11:55:35 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
The White Whale is now The Anaconda?  You trying to appeal to certain South American ladies?
He'll take it wherever he can get it.
hmmm, interesting turn of words there.
I'm going to leave and return and see if I just entered the wrong door.

Morning, muchachos!
Nope, right door, same MO as always, legitimate first 2 lines, then a direct dive into darkness.  Expecting something different?  :P
Maybe a different shade of darkness?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
The White Whale is now The Anaconda?  You trying to appeal to certain South American ladies?
He'll take it wherever he can get it.
hmmm, interesting turn of words there.
I'm going to leave and return and see if I just entered the wrong door.

Morning, muchachos!
Nope, right door, same MO as always, legitimate first 2 lines, then a direct dive into darkness.  Expecting something different?  :P
Maybe a different shade of darkness?
Albino Anaconda?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
I am definitely smoking a lunchtime cigar today.  just need to pick one out.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
Page has 10ers .....usual long list of good, bad and ugly.
Anaconda's are in stock, though just south of $7 per isn't a wonderful deal.
I got your anaconda right here!
The White Whale is now The Anaconda?  You trying to appeal to certain South American ladies?
He'll take it wherever he can get it.
hmmm, interesting turn of words there.
I'm going to leave and return and see if I just entered the wrong door.

Morning, muchachos!
Nope, right door, same MO as always, legitimate first 2 lines, then a direct dive into darkness.  Expecting something different?  :P
Maybe a different shade of darkness?
50 Shades?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 12:03:19 PM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 12:28:09 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
You are brave.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
I like that adventurous spirit.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 01:16:09 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
Actually pretty decent smoke for a lunchtime break.  here's the link.  not sure i'd pay $3 a piece for them, but i'd definitely go $2-2.50.  pretty sure I got it in a sampler with a BGM and a few other "different" (to me) sticks.
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/casa-blanca-cigars/casa-blanca-deluxe-natural-24236/
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 01:27:43 PM
Casa Blanca Lull
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 01:33:21 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
Actually pretty decent smoke for a lunchtime break.  here's the link.  not sure i'd pay $3 a piece for them, but i'd definitely go $2-2.50.  pretty sure I got it in a sampler with a BGM and a few other "different" (to me) sticks.
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/casa-blanca-cigars/casa-blanca-deluxe-natural-24236/
Were you getting notes of trickle-down economics?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 01:41:54 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
Actually pretty decent smoke for a lunchtime break.  here's the link.  not sure i'd pay $3 a piece for them, but i'd definitely go $2-2.50.  pretty sure I got it in a sampler with a BGM and a few other "different" (to me) sticks.
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/casa-blanca-cigars/casa-blanca-deluxe-natural-24236/
Were you getting notes of trickle-down economics?
Uh, no?  if that were the case, i wouldn't mind paying $3.00 a stick for them... ;)
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 01:58:21 PM
Oliva Serie V Double Toro at Atlantic
Box of 10 / $64.95
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 01:58:49 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
Actually pretty decent smoke for a lunchtime break.  here's the link.  not sure i'd pay $3 a piece for them, but i'd definitely go $2-2.50.  pretty sure I got it in a sampler with a BGM and a few other "different" (to me) sticks.
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/casa-blanca-cigars/casa-blanca-deluxe-natural-24236/
Were you getting notes of trickle-down economics?
Uh, no?  if that were the case, i wouldn't mind paying $3.00 a stick for them... ;)
Sorry, bad attempt at a joke, based on the cigar description:

Originally produced exclusively for the Republican National Convention during the Reagan years, these handmade Dominican cigars offer a very flavorful, mild and exceptionally clean smoke.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
Actually pretty decent smoke for a lunchtime break.  here's the link.  not sure i'd pay $3 a piece for them, but i'd definitely go $2-2.50.  pretty sure I got it in a sampler with a BGM and a few other "different" (to me) sticks.
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/casa-blanca-cigars/casa-blanca-deluxe-natural-24236/
It says Aficionado gave it an 87. I haven't been overly impressed with an B.G. Meyer's that I've tried.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 23, 2018, 02:24:01 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
Hazzuh!
Have a good weekend Dave!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
Actually pretty decent smoke for a lunchtime break.  here's the link.  not sure i'd pay $3 a piece for them, but i'd definitely go $2-2.50.  pretty sure I got it in a sampler with a BGM and a few other "different" (to me) sticks.
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/casa-blanca-cigars/casa-blanca-deluxe-natural-24236/
It says Aficionado gave it an 87. I haven't been overly impressed with an B.G. Meyer's that I've tried.
I think the BGM and now the Casa Blanca both were good sticks, but just good, not standout good.  reminds me of some bundled cigars I've tried.  good, one dimensional inexpensive smokes.  I will say that someone wrote the construction and draw were good and I do agree with that.  it smoked well.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 02:55:53 PM
found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
Actually pretty decent smoke for a lunchtime break.  here's the link.  not sure i'd pay $3 a piece for them, but i'd definitely go $2-2.50.  pretty sure I got it in a sampler with a BGM and a few other "different" (to me) sticks.
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/casa-blanca-cigars/casa-blanca-deluxe-natural-24236/
It says Aficionado gave it an 87. I haven't been overly impressed with an B.G. Meyer's that I've tried.
I think the BGM and now the Casa Blanca both were good sticks, but just good, not standout good.  reminds me of some bundled cigars I've tried.  good, one dimensional inexpensive smokes.  I will say that someone wrote the construction and draw were good and I do agree with that.  it smoked well.
I recall having very good construction on each of the BGM I've smoked. That said, I'm not looking for any more of 'em.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
[...]
i've only smoked the 2.  not looking for more.  not even sure what else came with that particular sampler.  must have been a BGM sampler that in a semi drunken state one weekend i "thought i'd try".  alright, maybe a little more than just "semi".
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 03:15:58 PM
[...]
can't relate..... :o  :-X
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
Time to call it a weekend.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
Time to call it a weekend.
So that you CAN relate?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 03:49:29 PM
Have a good weekend Dave!
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2018, 04:16:08 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
Afternoon boys.  Undercrown corona viva in the work man cave.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 04:17:25 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Short stack on February 23, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
//I will help since what I heard every one at this banter is too pus whipped to post at nite
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Short stack on February 23, 2018, 04:49:13 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
//I will help since what I heard every one at this banter is too pus whipped to post at nite
//Me at 75 I cant think of a better whipping
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 05:06:05 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
//I will help since what I heard every one at this banter is too pus whipped to post at nite
Ha, while there may be some truth to that, I think it's simply less opportunity while tied up with family and other stuff. You know, more important than work stuff.  Afternoon, SS.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Short stack on February 23, 2018, 05:10:28 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
//I will help since what I heard every one at this banter is too pus whipped to post at nite
Ha, while there may be some truth to that, I think it's simply less opportunity while tied up with family and other stuff. You know, more important than work stuff.  Afternoon, SS.
/I would agree if I was a family man they would come first
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:28:40 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
I didn't leave, just a bit of a break.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
Good day Short Stack.  Hope all is well with you.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:30:02 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
//I will help since what I heard every one at this banter is too pus whipped to post at nite
//Me at 75 I cant think of a better whipping
You'll get no argument here.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 08:22:32 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
So who's holding down the fort?
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2018, 08:52:08 PM
Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
So who's holding down the fort?
Looks like you are.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 10:04:43 PM
Fort holding lull.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 10:36:00 PM
Indeed
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2018, 10:36:22 PM
Hope Dean is on the road to recovery.
Title: Re: 2/23/2018
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2018, 11:04:37 PM
Hope Dean is on the road to recovery.
You know it's not good when he stops smoking cigars for the duration.