Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

« Reply #255 on: June 15, 2015, 05:13:57 PM »

i've slain some of the alligators. maybe gonna make some alligator stew...
Fritters.   I believe the SOA is going to be the cigar of choice for the ride home.  Thank you Flip!
i really should try the last one I have before I mail it away too! but people are so surprised
when I send them anything other than a Gurkha.....
Trust me we are surprised when you send....um.....Gurkha's as well....

« Reply #256 on: June 15, 2015, 05:14:29 PM »

And with that, we have Tony's hole filled and and 18!

« Reply #257 on: June 15, 2015, 05:26:45 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.

« Reply #258 on: June 15, 2015, 05:29:11 PM »

Evening Bean.  Jericho Hill just lit here

« Reply #259 on: June 15, 2015, 05:29:52 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.
Insurance may leave him with an empty hole.

« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2015, 05:37:28 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.
Insurance may leave him with an empty hole.
I scrolled back a few pages and looked at the photos but didn't go back so far as to learn why.  But yeah, that's certainly a hole.

« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2015, 05:40:20 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.
Insurance may leave him with an empty hole.
I scrolled back a few pages and looked at the photos but didn't go back so far as to learn why.  But yeah, that's certainly a hole.
The tiger escaped from Tony's fuel-oil tank, creating an ecological disaster.

« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2015, 05:40:58 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.
Insurance may leave him with an empty hole.
I scrolled back a few pages and looked at the photos but didn't go back so far as to learn why.  But yeah, that's certainly a hole.
Heating oil tank leak and removed tank and probably 40 or so yards of contaminated soil.   Supposed to have insurance coverage but u know how that goes.

« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2015, 05:41:17 PM »

at the last Inglis/Yankeetown village meeting the citizens were asked why nobody showed up for the free yoga classes during the last month. one person said that if the free food giveaway was offering yoga he wasn't going to show up, he won't eat that heathy rich people food.
I don't touch that Greek yoga!

« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2015, 05:42:34 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.
Insurance may leave him with an empty hole.
I scrolled back a few pages and looked at the photos but didn't go back so far as to learn why.  But yeah, that's certainly a hole.
The tiger escaped from Tony's fuel-oil tank, creating an ecological disaster.
And he may have replaced the tank with the warden.

« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2015, 05:44:31 PM »

ok, taking said cigar and heading home.  have a great night all!
Just post and run.  Sheesh!

« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2015, 05:50:19 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.
Insurance may leave him with an empty hole.
I scrolled back a few pages and looked at the photos but didn't go back so far as to learn why.  But yeah, that's certainly a hole.
The tiger escaped from Tony's fuel-oil tank, creating an ecological disaster.
And he may have replaced the tank with the warden.
If Tony's to be believed, that would offset the ecological impact two or three times over.

« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2015, 05:51:09 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.
Insurance may leave him with an empty hole.
I scrolled back a few pages and looked at the photos but didn't go back so far as to learn why.  But yeah, that's certainly a hole.
Heating oil tank leak and removed tank and probably 40 or so yards of contaminated soil.   Supposed to have insurance coverage but u know how that goes.
Yeah, key words "supposed to".  To paraphrase Bobby Boucher's mama, "insurance companies are the DEVIL"

« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2015, 05:52:43 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.
Insurance may leave him with an empty hole.
I scrolled back a few pages and looked at the photos but didn't go back so far as to learn why.  But yeah, that's certainly a hole.
Heating oil tank leak and removed tank and probably 40 or so yards of contaminated soil.   Supposed to have insurance coverage but u know how that goes.
Yeah, key words "supposed to".  To paraphrase Bobby Boucher's mama, "insurance companies are the DEVIL"
Even Satan hates insurance companies.

« Reply #269 on: June 15, 2015, 05:56:08 PM »

Evening gents.  Looks like I'm just in time to see Tony's hole filled. I'm so happy for him.
Insurance may leave him with an empty hole.
I scrolled back a few pages and looked at the photos but didn't go back so far as to learn why.  But yeah, that's certainly a hole.
Heating oil tank leak and removed tank and probably 40 or so yards of contaminated soil.   Supposed to have insurance coverage but u know how that goes.
Yeah, key words "supposed to".  To paraphrase Bobby Boucher's mama, "insurance companies are the DEVIL"
Even Satan hates insurance companies.
Indeed!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20