Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

good morning Tony.
How goes it, Deano? Did you finally get that hot tub squared away?
kind of. still have a leak somewhere in a connection I can't locate but I'm still working on it, along with changing the belt on the vacuum cleaner, cleaning litter box, emptying trash, and doing dishes, and laundry.
Duct tape.....or some Flex Seal will do it.   ;)
Did some plumbing in this manner over the weekend. It isn't perfect but it's working and no water is leaking. The powder room where I did this will be re-done when the kitchen renovation happens in the next couple of months.
I doubt duct tape or Flex Seal will work on these connections. 🤔
Sure, just spray Flex Seal over all the joints.

good morning Tony.
How goes it, Deano? Did you finally get that hot tub squared away?
kind of. still have a leak somewhere in a connection I can't locate but I'm still working on it, along with changing the belt on the vacuum cleaner, cleaning litter box, emptying trash, and doing dishes, and laundry.
Duct tape.....or some Flex Seal will do it.   ;)
Did some plumbing in this manner over the weekend. It isn't perfect but it's working and no water is leaking. The powder room where I did this will be re-done when the kitchen renovation happens in the next couple of months.
Since when is a powder room part of a kitchen renovation?

Today in Sports History

1931 Chicago White Sox & NY Giants play 1st exhibition night game
1948 NASCAR is incorporated.
1951 South Carolina House of Representatives urges "Shoeless Joe" Jackson be reinstated by Major League Baseball
1953 Longest collegiate basketball game (6 OTs) Niagara beats Siena 88-81

1957 Dodgers (Fort Worth) & Cubs (LA) "trade" minor league franchises
1960 Biathlon debuts at the Squaw Valley Winter Olympics; Klas Lestander from Sweden becomes the first Olympic champion ahead of Finland's Antti Tyrväinen and Soviet Aleksandr Privalov
1968 Baseball announces a minimum annual salary of $10,000

1969 Ted Williams signs 5-year contract to manage Washington Senators
1973 Chicago Black Hawks, record 262nd NHL game without being shut-out
1979 2 Iowa girls HS basketball teams play 4 scoreless quarters game was won 4-2 in 4th overtime period

1980 American speed skater Eric Heiden wins 1,500m in Olympic record 1:55.44; 4th of record 5 gold medal sweep of events at Lake Placid
1980 Liechtenstein becomes the smallest country to produce an Olympic champion as Hanni Wenzel wins the women's giant slalom at the Lake Placid Winter Games
1980 East German cross country skier Barbara Petzold wins her second gold medal of the Lake Placid Winter Olympics as part of the women's 4 x 5k relay team; also wins 10k gold

1980 British figure skater Robin Cousins wins men's singles gold medal at the Lake Placid Winter Olympics; goes on to pro career, TV analysis and stage performance & production
1983 NBA San Diego Clippers begin a 29 game road losing streak
1985 Largest NBA crowd to date 44,970 (Atlanta at Detroit)

good morning Tony.
How goes it, Deano? Did you finally get that hot tub squared away?
kind of. still have a leak somewhere in a connection I can't locate but I'm still working on it, along with changing the belt on the vacuum cleaner, cleaning litter box, emptying trash, and doing dishes, and laundry.
Duct tape.....or some Flex Seal will do it.   ;)
But wait, there's more!

Morning, boyos. Checking in from the orthodontic office. They actually took her back right at her appt time, so I feel like that's a good start.

Deals From Not Our Sponsors:

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Viaje Atlantic Cigar 25th Anniversary ($10.25)
Cigar Hustler — Patina Maduro Bronze (Pack of 5, $61.47)
Corona Cigar Co. — Tatuaje Cohete Capa Especial (Box of 25, $202.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Free Boveda Seasoning Kit With Humidor Purchase
Gotham Cigars — ACID 20 Connecticut Toro (Box of 24, $199.95)
JR Cigars — 30 Percent Off Oliva Purchases
LM Cigars — Free Shipping on Orders $56+
STOGIES World Class Cigars — Room101 Ho Ho Ho Long Skinnies Exclusive 2021 (Box of 10, $100)

Good afternoon Flex seal plumbers.

Flex Seal lull?

Olivia, Coffee, then gym.

Morning, muchachos.

Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 14
15

Got some time before we Dr. appt.

good morning Tony.
How goes it, Deano? Did you finally get that hot tub squared away?
kind of. still have a leak somewhere in a connection I can't locate but I'm still working on it, along with changing the belt on the vacuum cleaner, cleaning litter box, emptying trash, and doing dishes, and laundry.
Duct tape.....or some Flex Seal will do it.   ;)
Did some plumbing in this manner over the weekend. It isn't perfect but it's working and no water is leaking. The powder room where I did this will be re-done when the kitchen renovation happens in the next couple of months.
Since when is a powder room part of a kitchen renovation?
It's more like a first floor reno but the kitchen is the majority of that.

Don't want to be buried or creamated...there is an eco-friendly alternative...

https://religionnews.com/2020/08/21/green-burial-human-composting-recompose-katrina-spade/

Don't want to be buried or creamated...there is an eco-friendly alternative...

https://religionnews.com/2020/08/21/green-burial-human-composting-recompose-katrina-spade/
Washington, Colorado and Oregon are now among the U.S. states that have legalized the process of converting human bodies into soil, a procedure the Catholic Church said fails to show “respect for the body of the deceased.” Meanwhile, California and New York are seeking to be next in line to allow human composting.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4