Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2020, 09:26:52 AM »

Almost missed the opportunity for that GFY last night.  Now THAT is what has been dragging down the post counts!

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2020, 09:37:47 AM »

No doubt this will accelerate across the country.

Longtime Austin bowling alley Dart Bowl will close for good Friday night, ending a 62-year streak that reminds many Austinites of sharing greasy enchiladas, multi-colored shoes and the camaraderie that comes with knocking down a few pins in an old-school setting.

“I’m happy for people who can work from home, but the fact you can’t bowl from home is what killed the Dart Bowl.”

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2020, 09:44:17 AM »

Almost missed the opportunity for that GFY last night.  Now THAT is what has been dragging down the post counts!
I think we need another the way today is going. Good morning Clemson Dave

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2020, 09:56:53 AM »

Good morning, LTG. Feels funny saying that since it already seems I've put in a full day. I'm exhausted. But I guess a good humping will make you feel this way.
You up late doing some work stuff?
Up late and up early, yes.

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2020, 09:57:59 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony.
There he is! ...Or was two hours ago. Are you all settled back in? Did the cats destroy the place?

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2020, 10:05:04 AM »

Good morning, LTG. Feels funny saying that since it already seems I've put in a full day. I'm exhausted. But I guess a good humping will make you feel this way.
You up late doing some work stuff?
Up late and up early, yes.
Oof.

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2020, 10:07:36 AM »

No doubt this will accelerate across the country.

Longtime Austin bowling alley Dart Bowl will close for good Friday night, ending a 62-year streak that reminds many Austinites of sharing greasy enchiladas, multi-colored shoes and the camaraderie that comes with knocking down a few pins in an old-school setting.

“I’m happy for people who can work from home, but the fact you can’t bowl from home is what killed the Dart Bowl.”
My grandpa was telling me when he went bowling last week with his normal group of old guys, the bowling alley told them they didn't have to wear masks since bowling was considered an exercise, so our county mandate didn't apply. I suppose for some 80-year-olds, bowling DOES qualify as exercise.

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2020, 10:15:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/15/2020
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2020, 10:20:42 AM »

Where did I put my cigars? Good morning all.

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2020, 10:50:31 AM »

NY has added Ohio to the quarantine list. Many other states too
If there was an actual way to enforce this, it might mean something.
My son is flying down from NYC next week.  We'll be interesting what happens when he returns the following week from Typhoid Texas.
He might be quarantined in the United lounge when he gets back.
There are definitely worse places.

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2020, 10:50:44 AM »

Where did I put my cigars? Good morning all.
Sniff around.  You'll find them.

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2020, 10:53:24 AM »

All caught up.  Morning Rick, Tony, Dean, Bean and Dave.
Good morning, Dave, Mark, and Rick.

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2020, 11:01:02 AM »

No doubt this will accelerate across the country.

Longtime Austin bowling alley Dart Bowl will close for good Friday night, ending a 62-year streak that reminds many Austinites of sharing greasy enchiladas, multi-colored shoes and the camaraderie that comes with knocking down a few pins in an old-school setting.

“I’m happy for people who can work from home, but the fact you can’t bowl from home is what killed the Dart Bowl.”
That's sad. I've never felt comfortable wearing those rental shoes but it is still very sad. Has anyone explored making a vaccine out of that spray they use for the bowling shoes?

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2020, 11:03:26 AM »

Almost missed the opportunity for that GFY last night.  Now THAT is what has been dragging down the post counts!
I thought I posted about this but looking back, I never got around to it. That was definitely my favorite post of the day;  the Disneylike drawing of the middle finger with the wand. Well done, Mark.

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2020, 11:05:20 AM »

All caught up.  Morning Rick, Tony, Dean, Bean and Dave.
Good morning, Dave, Mark, and Rick.
And Raz and Oy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7