Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2020, 01:15:32 PM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.
Less crowded flying in and out of Austin, but otherwise a bad outcome for hundreds of local businesses.
Understood. I imagine the traffic light situation changes for you during SXSW.
Ha, hardly. That deal occurs far from where I commute.
I have no concept. Never been to Texas but it's on my list
all of it, or just parts?

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2020, 01:38:50 PM »

I enjoyed one of these last night by a campfire and decided to try another by the cactus.

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2020, 02:38:40 PM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.
Less crowded flying in and out of Austin, but otherwise a bad outcome for hundreds of local businesses.
Understood. I imagine the traffic light situation changes for you during SXSW.
Ha, hardly. That deal occurs far from where I commute.
I have no concept. Never been to Texas but it's on my list
all of it, or just parts?
Dunno. Austin, for sure. Probably San Antonio too.

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2020, 02:48:20 PM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.
Less crowded flying in and out of Austin, but otherwise a bad outcome for hundreds of local businesses.
Understood. I imagine the traffic light situation changes for you during SXSW.
Ha, hardly. That deal occurs far from where I commute.
I have no concept. Never been to Texas but it's on my list
all of it, or just parts?
Dunno. Austin, for sure. Probably San Antonio too.
you may want to check a few of these out.

These are the 10 Tiniest Towns in Texas

https://1023thebullfm.com/10-smallest-towns-in-texas/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2020, 03:05:21 PM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.
Less crowded flying in and out of Austin, but otherwise a bad outcome for hundreds of local businesses.
Understood. I imagine the traffic light situation changes for you during SXSW.
Ha, hardly. That deal occurs far from where I commute.
I have no concept. Never been to Texas but it's on my list
all of it, or just parts?
Dunno. Austin, for sure. Probably San Antonio too.
you may want to check a few of these out.

These are the 10 Tiniest Towns in Texas

https://1023thebullfm.com/10-smallest-towns-in-texas/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Why?  Do they have a high percentage of redheads?

« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2020, 03:07:25 PM »

Morning raz, Tony, Dean, Rick, and JustOneDave.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth here in Austin since they pulled the plug on this year's SXSW. Another casualty of the coronavirus panic.
I thought you'd be happy about it.

Good morning, Mark.
Less crowded flying in and out of Austin, but otherwise a bad outcome for hundreds of local businesses.
Understood. I imagine the traffic light situation changes for you during SXSW.
Ha, hardly. That deal occurs far from where I commute.
I have no concept. Never been to Texas but it's on my list
all of it, or just parts?
Dunno. Austin, for sure. Probably San Antonio too.
you may want to check a few of these out.

These are the 10 Tiniest Towns in Texas

https://1023thebullfm.com/10-smallest-towns-in-texas/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Why?  Do they have a high percentage of redheads?
Because everything else is big in Texas.

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2020, 03:31:37 PM »

[...]

TWSS

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2020, 03:49:57 PM »

Man cave time. Last chance this week so might as well make it count.

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2020, 04:02:29 PM »

[...]

Is it?

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2020, 04:36:02 PM »

Too nice out for me not to select a commute cigar...

« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »

[...]

No question.

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2020, 05:16:12 PM »

Too nice out for me not to select a commute cigar...
With all the doom and gloom in the world, this only seemed too appropriate. It's the Room 101 Doomsayer Passive (habano) Toro 6x55.

« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2020, 05:28:07 PM »

Too nice out for me not to select a commute cigar...
With all the doom and gloom in the world, this only seemed too appropriate. It's the Room 101 Doomsayer Passive (habano) Toro 6x55.

I gotta hear how this one was. OK?

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2020, 05:28:47 PM »

Man cave time. Last chance this week so might as well make it count.

Why last chance this week?

« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2020, 05:41:00 PM »

Too nice out for me not to select a commute cigar...
With all the doom and gloom in the world, this only seemed too appropriate. It's the Room 101 Doomsayer Passive (habano) Toro 6x55.

I gotta hear how this one was. OK?
It's fantastic. Very smooth cigar with classic flavors. Decent amount of coffee notes and some light pepper too.

Edit: Ash fell off as I was taking the photo.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5