Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 08:02:20 AM »

39° here now. Good day for a baseball game.

Good morning, gents.
morning Tony.
80's here today, rain next two.
Well its Florida so probably will be raining for at least an hour every day for the next 100 days.

Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2018, 08:27:20 AM »

Good, made it to page 2.  Now I can go have my cigar and second cup of coffee.

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 08:34:54 AM »

Good, made it to page 2.  Now I can go have my cigar and second cup of coffee.
I'm on my second pot and third cigar already.

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 08:56:54 AM »

damn, folding a lot of articles of clothing that isn't mine and not sure which woman they belong to.

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 11:22:11 AM »

delema lull?

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 12:20:56 PM »

Good, made it to page 2.  Now I can go have my cigar and second cup of coffee.
I'm on my second pot and third cigar already.
Pot was yesterday. Keep up, Dean.

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 03:03:48 PM »

Pot lull?

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 04:09:04 PM »

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2018, 04:09:57 PM »

damn, folding a lot of articles of clothing that isn't mine and not sure which woman they belong to.
Put them all in a misc. drawer for until someone asks.  Next time make sure they take what they brought.

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2018, 04:11:04 PM »

damn, folding a lot of articles of clothing that isn't mine and not sure which woman they belong to.
So they're all the same size too?
If only they had the same first name you'd never have to worry about confusing things.

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2018, 04:23:52 PM »

Not much cigar news, but I'll report what I got...

From SBC

My Father Saturday Special!
We have three specials for today that apply to the My Father and Don Pepin categories.

CODE: MYFATHER= 15% off plus 5% reward points on My Father & Don Pepin category no minimum.

CODE: MYFATHER100 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on My Father & Don Pepin Category plus S Special Robusto pack of three on orders $100+ ( 25 available)

CODE: MYFATHER200 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on My Father & Don Pepin Category plus a My Father/Don Pepin Hat, a My Father Cutter, Lighter, and random My Father sampler on orders $200+ (10 available)

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2018, 05:22:13 PM »

damn, folding a lot of articles of clothing that isn't mine and not sure which woman they belong to.
So they're all the same size too?
If only they had the same first name you'd never have to worry about confusing things.

no, definately not the same size, quite a variety.
so far I have been good on names and don't rely on honey, sweatheart, etc.

back from the picnic, water dept looked just lovely in a summer dress. she packed a bag to change into but forgot it. she chairs the local speaker meeting here and didn't want to drive back and forth, but oh well, we'll have ice cream together after the meeting tonight and go from there.

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2018, 09:30:52 PM »

damn, folding a lot of articles of clothing that isn't mine and not sure which woman they belong to.
So they're all the same size too?
If only they had the same first name you'd never have to worry about confusing things.

no, definately not the same size, quite a variety.
so far I have been good on names and don't rely on honey, sweatheart, etc.

back from the picnic, water dept looked just lovely in a summer dress. she packed a bag to change into but forgot it. she chairs the local speaker meeting here and didn't want to drive back and forth, but oh well, we'll have ice cream together after the meeting tonight and go from there.
Sounds like a plan Dean, enjoy!

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2018, 09:31:37 PM »

damn, folding a lot of articles of clothing that isn't mine and not sure which woman they belong to.
So they're all the same size too?
If only they had the same first name you'd never have to worry about confusing things.

no, definately not the same size, quite a variety.
so far I have been good on names and don't rely on honey, sweatheart, etc.

back from the picnic, water dept looked just lovely in a summer dress. she packed a bag to change into but forgot it. she chairs the local speaker meeting here and didn't want to drive back and forth, but oh well, we'll have ice cream together after the meeting tonight and go from there.
Sounds like a plan Dean, enjoy!
...but don't spring a leak....sorry, water department joke.....

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2018, 09:32:47 PM »

"Mini Me" Verne Troyer dead at 49.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3