Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/2/2014
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2014, 06:29:10 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Morning Fish, glad you were able to catch a V-Cutter.   Went back on to order the Corona Real's myself but they only showed Robusto's then and still thinking on that one.
Good morning Native and Fish.
What's on the slate for the day off?
Sis in law is supposed to come over again, I am sure I will be stood up again.

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2014, 06:29:11 AM »

Going to be a trying day (no pun intended) in court today but we should be done no later than mid-afternoon.
I hope to have a better day than you are going to have, good luck with a early decision.
Thanks!  Yes it will be a long day no matter what the time is.

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2014, 06:29:32 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Should arrive in time for your birthday party.

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2014, 06:30:37 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Morning Fish, glad you were able to catch a V-Cutter.   Went back on to order the Corona Real's myself but they only showed Robusto's then and still thinking on that one.
Good morning Native and Fish.
What's on the slate for the day off?
Sis in law is supposed to come over again, I am sure I will be stood up again.
But you get stood up even at the thought of it...

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2014, 06:31:04 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and littlefish!

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2014, 06:31:32 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Should arrive in time for your birthday party.
Morning Travellin Dave.

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2014, 06:32:53 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Morning Fish, glad you were able to catch a V-Cutter.   Went back on to order the Corona Real's myself but they only showed Robusto's then and still thinking on that one.
Great deal on those, it's just not my favorite size for the CyB, the smaller RG the better in that line IMO

« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2014, 06:34:54 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Morning Fish, glad you were able to catch a V-Cutter.   Went back on to order the Corona Real's myself but they only showed Robusto's then and still thinking on that one.
Good morning Native and Fish.
What's on the slate for the day off?
Sis in law is supposed to come over again, I am sure I will be stood up again.
But you get stood up even at the thought of it...
Might be for the best, I don't want to be a juror for your trial

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2014, 06:35:49 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Morning Fish, glad you were able to catch a V-Cutter.   Went back on to order the Corona Real's myself but they only showed Robusto's then and still thinking on that one.
Great deal on those, it's just not my favorite size for the CyB, the smaller RG the better in that line IMO
So many say and I have not tried them so wanted to at that price.

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2014, 06:36:06 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Should arrive in time for your birthday party.
Morning Dave, you never know with CI but they usually deliver quickly to our area. Got this cutter:
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/2/2014
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2014, 06:37:13 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Morning Fish, glad you were able to catch a V-Cutter.   Went back on to order the Corona Real's myself but they only showed Robusto's then and still thinking on that one.
Good morning Native and Fish.
What's on the slate for the day off?
Sis in law is supposed to come over again, I am sure I will be stood up again.
But you get stood up even at the thought of it...
Might be for the best, I don't want to be a juror for your trial
Warden approved, she always sets things up for us so she always knows when she is coming over. Besides, if she did want revenge on me she would just drag my body to out pond and let the animals take care of the evidence.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/2/2014
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2014, 06:37:56 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave and littlefish!
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2014, 06:38:04 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Morning Fish, glad you were able to catch a V-Cutter.   Went back on to order the Corona Real's myself but they only showed Robusto's then and still thinking on that one.
Great deal on those, it's just not my favorite size for the CyB, the smaller RG the better in that line IMO
So many say and I have not tried them so wanted to at that price.
You can't beat < $3ea for those, did you use the free ship code?

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2014, 06:38:30 AM »

Going to be a trying day (no pun intended) in court today but we should be done no later than mid-afternoon.
So maybe you'll still get Friday off.

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2014, 06:38:34 AM »

Good morning Chip and Dave. I was kinda thinking we'd see a jam this morning. Ordered a box of CyB Corona Real and a Colibri V cutter last night, so I have that going for me
Should arrive in time for your birthday party.
Don't count on that from CI if shipped Surepost.  Should arrive by Christmas though.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23