Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2018, 02:21:31 PM »

Doing any Round Rock spelunking lately Bean?

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2018, 02:21:57 PM »

Tried the new EPC Elencos earlier, pretty darned good
Afternoon Scott.  NR with coffee here.  Dang windy out there, good to have the work mancave.  Still have to install the TV behind a barn door to make it complete.
Haha, your “to do” list seems to be mounting. I hope to get another smoke in later, watching my daughter dance at the moment. Next project for me is a full kitchen gut job, been watching Chip & Joanna too much

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2018, 02:24:17 PM »

Today's news from SBC....GoTF teaser!

Round Two of Cigar Month Madness!
Second Week of Cigar Month Madness!
Since we are entering the second week of Cigar Month Madness, it is time to launch our tiered special.

The three tiers will revolve around a minimum purchase but includes a certain percent off your order and a free giveaway. At the end of the week will also pick three winners who will win either a box of Guardian of the Farm Apollo, Padron 1926 #2, or a box Davidoff Year Of The Dog. Using any of these codes will get you entered into the contest. Will announce the winners a week from today!
 All codes will enter you into the grand prize of the Davidoff Nicaraguan Humidor with 48 Davidoff Nicaraguan Belicosos!
Tier 1!
CODE: MADNESS100 = 12% off plus 5% reward points and a free Guardian of the Farm Apollo with a purchase of $100+
Tier 2!
CODE: MADNESS200  = 16% off plus 5% reward points and a free Padron 1926 #2 with a purchase of $200+
Tier 3!
CODE: MADNESS300 = 20% off plus 5% reward points and a free Davidoff Year Of The Dog with a purchase of $300+

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2018, 02:24:59 PM »

Tried the new EPC Elencos earlier, pretty darned good
Afternoon Scott.  NR with coffee here.  Dang windy out there, good to have the work mancave.  Still have to install the TV behind a barn door to make it complete.
Haha, your “to do” list seems to be mounting. I hope to get another smoke in later, watching my daughter dance at the moment. Next project for me is a full kitchen gut job, been watching Chip & Joanna too much
No farmhouse sink, please!

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2018, 02:25:37 PM »

Tried the new EPC Elencos earlier, pretty darned good
Afternoon Scott.  NR with coffee here.  Dang windy out there, good to have the work mancave.  Still have to install the TV behind a barn door to make it complete.
Haha, your “to do” list seems to be mounting. I hope to get another smoke in later, watching my daughter dance at the moment. Next project for me is a full kitchen gut job, been watching Chip & Joanna too much
One thing officially of my list is that f'kn cabinet crown molding.  The warden came across those pieces while cleaning out garage corners recently and asked me if I was going to install it.  Not gonna happen.

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2018, 02:26:34 PM »

Tried the new EPC Elencos earlier, pretty darned good
Afternoon Scott.  NR with coffee here.  Dang windy out there, good to have the work mancave.  Still have to install the TV behind a barn door to make it complete.
Haha, your “to do” list seems to be mounting. I hope to get another smoke in later, watching my daughter dance at the moment. Next project for me is a full kitchen gut job, been watching Chip & Joanna too much
No farmhouse sink, please!
And no shiplap!

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2018, 02:27:15 PM »

Tat Black and a Sam Cold Snap after collecting more fallen lumber.
Sounds like your fireplace is all set for the next couple winters.

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2018, 02:29:17 PM »

Doing any Round Rock spelunking lately Bean?
Went by that spot yesterday for the first time.  It has fencing and a plywood cap built over it while the experts decide the best way forward.  The street is closed at that intersection.  Knowing there is a giant cavern lurking below your house has to be disconcerting.

http://kxan.com/2018/02/20/crews-begin-constructing-new-cover-over-cambria-cavern/

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2018, 02:39:35 PM »

Tried the new EPC Elencos earlier, pretty darned good
Afternoon Scott.  NR with coffee here.  Dang windy out there, good to have the work mancave.  Still have to install the TV behind a barn door to make it complete.
Haha, your “to do” list seems to be mounting. I hope to get another smoke in later, watching my daughter dance at the moment. Next project for me is a full kitchen gut job, been watching Chip & Joanna too much
No farmhouse sink, please!
One of the only things they do that I’m not a fan will of

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2018, 02:40:59 PM »

Tried the new EPC Elencos earlier, pretty darned good
Afternoon Scott.  NR with coffee here.  Dang windy out there, good to have the work mancave.  Still have to install the TV behind a barn door to make it complete.
Haha, your “to do” list seems to be mounting. I hope to get another smoke in later, watching my daughter dance at the moment. Next project for me is a full kitchen gut job, been watching Chip & Joanna too much
No farmhouse sink, please!
And no shiplap!
I love shiplap, that’s going to happen on at least one wall. Opening up the wall between kitchen and dining room, major project

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2018, 02:42:37 PM »

Tried the new EPC Elencos earlier, pretty darned good
Afternoon Scott.  NR with coffee here.  Dang windy out there, good to have the work mancave.  Still have to install the TV behind a barn door to make it complete.
Haha, your “to do” list seems to be mounting. I hope to get another smoke in later, watching my daughter dance at the moment. Next project for me is a full kitchen gut job, been watching Chip & Joanna too much
One thing officially of my list is that f'kn cabinet crown molding.  The warden came across those pieces while cleaning out garage corners recently and asked me if I was going to install it.  Not gonna happen.
Send me the crown and the cabinet dimensions and I’ll send back a kit

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2018, 02:47:24 PM »

Tried the new EPC Elencos earlier, pretty darned good
Afternoon Scott.  NR with coffee here.  Dang windy out there, good to have the work mancave.  Still have to install the TV behind a barn door to make it complete.
Haha, your “to do” list seems to be mounting. I hope to get another smoke in later, watching my daughter dance at the moment. Next project for me is a full kitchen gut job, been watching Chip & Joanna too much
One thing officially of my list is that f'kn cabinet crown molding.  The warden came across those pieces while cleaning out garage corners recently and asked me if I was going to install it.  Not gonna happen.
Send me the crown and the cabinet dimensions and I’ll send back a kit
Sounds like you have your hands full already.

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2018, 02:48:18 PM »

Tried the new EPC Elencos earlier, pretty darned good
Afternoon Scott.  NR with coffee here.  Dang windy out there, good to have the work mancave.  Still have to install the TV behind a barn door to make it complete.
Haha, your “to do” list seems to be mounting. I hope to get another smoke in later, watching my daughter dance at the moment. Next project for me is a full kitchen gut job, been watching Chip & Joanna too much
No farmhouse sink, please!
And no shiplap!
I love shiplap, that’s going to happen on at least one wall. Opening up the wall between kitchen and dining room, major project

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2018, 03:56:55 PM »

Shiplap lull.

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2018, 08:05:40 PM »

Tat Black and a Sam Cold Snap after collecting more fallen lumber.
Sounds like your fireplace is all set for the next couple winters.
Not really.  First of all it's a gas fireplace.  Secondly, most of the crap is pine which is worthless for a fireplace.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4