Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2018, 10:25:59 PM »

John had a heart attack after recovery and we had gotten home. they tried resucitating him for an hour but had to stop because of his DNR order. he passed an hour or so ago. we are in the room with him. family is devistated, he was doing so well.
I'm so sorry, Dean. It looked like he was out of the woods, which makes it so much harder.
thanks Tony. he was doing well, that's why we can home. had to make arrangements for his return. the lady didn't believe he passed, kept yelling at him to wake up ..... and made her peace, and said her goodbyes. hospital making the call to the funeral home and he'll be transported after the medical examiner finishes up.
what a mess.
oldest daughter was told to stay with the lady's grandson but she decided to hit the booze and drugs instead to deal with it.

« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2018, 10:38:18 PM »

John had a heart attack after recovery and we had gotten home. they tried resucitating him for an hour but had to stop because of his DNR order. he passed an hour or so ago. we are in the room with him. family is devistated, he was doing so well.
I'm so sorry, Dean. It looked like he was out of the woods, which makes it so much harder.
thanks Tony. he was doing well, that's why we can home. had to make arrangements for his return. the lady didn't believe he passed, kept yelling at him to wake up ..... and made her peace, and said her goodbyes. hospital making the call to the funeral home and he'll be transported after the medical examiner finishes up.
what a mess.
oldest daughter was told to stay with the lady's grandson but she decided to hit the booze and drugs instead to deal with it.
Oh boy. That's not cool.

« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2018, 10:45:25 PM »

John had a heart attack after recovery and we had gotten home. they tried resucitating him for an hour but had to stop because of his DNR order. he passed an hour or so ago. we are in the room with him. family is devistated, he was doing so well.
I'm so sorry, Dean. It looked like he was out of the woods, which makes it so much harder.
thanks Tony. he was doing well, that's why we can home. had to make arrangements for his return. the lady didn't believe he passed, kept yelling at him to wake up ..... and made her peace, and said her goodbyes. hospital making the call to the funeral home and he'll be transported after the medical examiner finishes up.
what a mess.
oldest daughter was told to stay with the lady's grandson but she decided to hit the booze and drugs instead to deal with it.
Oh boy. That's not cool.
well, that's what she does, and that's her way of dealing with it, but we needed her to stay with the grandson until we got back. at least he has other family with him until his mother gets home tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]