Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2018, 07:03:15 AM »

I actually believe I have use the Little Buddy heater more in this garage in Florida in 6 months than I ever did in NY.
Had to use the heater and the electric blanket myself last night, though, that's a bit more expected for me than it is for you. Morning, Dean.
morning Dave. heating the garage to smoke is a little different than setting my thermostat in the house. of course I never had a garage before, or a really nice house for that matter. kind of nice not having someone bleeding me dry and stealing my money.
Sure sounds like a definite improvement on your previous situation.
situations - 2nd wife was no different from the 3rd. I can't blame the 1st wife, I screwed that up myself. I'd still be married to her if I hadn't gotten so selfish and self centered. of course I probably wouldn't be in Florida and happy either.
Nah, still on first wife here and pretty miserable. Besides I think they respect selfish more.
you're right. if it wasn't for my past I wouldn't have the lady, redhead, park manager, or crippled model.
Let us bow our heads and give thanks

The crippled model is a new one to me.
I was afraid to ask.

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2018, 07:03:34 AM »

Good morning, little buddies.
Morning, SadSackTony.
Not at all. In fact, I even beat the garbage truck this morning.
Thank goodness for small victories.

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2018, 07:04:38 AM »

Man, it's damn cold here today. No chance of smoking a cigar today.
Au Contraire Mon Frère
I meant for me. I guess I should never say never.

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2018, 07:06:22 AM »

Good morning, little buddies.
Morning, SadSackTony.
Not at all. In fact, I even beat the garbage truck this morning.
Thank goodness for small victories.
Too tired to put it out last night, plus I enjoy the challenge. (TWSS)

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2018, 07:09:06 AM »

Morning Fishstix.
Morning David, looks like we have a storm brewing for tomorrow
Seems to be the case sir.  Guess Punxsutawney Phil was right after all.

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2018, 07:10:26 AM »

Good morning, little buddies.
Morning, SadSackTony.
Not at all. In fact, I even beat the garbage truck this morning.
Thank goodness for small victories.
Too tired to put it out last night, plus I enjoy the challenge. (TWSS)
Now you have that accomplishment to build on all day.

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2018, 07:12:01 AM »

Morning Fishstix.
Morning David, looks like we have a storm brewing for tomorrow
Seems to be the case sir.  Guess Punxsutawney Phil was right after all.
Current estimates are up to a foot.

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2018, 07:14:21 AM »

Morning Fishstix.
Morning David, looks like we have a storm brewing for tomorrow
Seems to be the case sir.  Guess Punxsutawney Phil was right after all.
Current estimates are up to a foot.
D'oh!

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2018, 07:35:38 AM »

Morning Fishstix.
Morning David, looks like we have a storm brewing for tomorrow
Seems to be the case sir.  Guess Punxsutawney Phil was right after all.
Current estimates are up to a foot.
D'oh!
TWSS!

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2018, 08:03:08 AM »

Morning Fishstix.
Morning David, looks like we have a storm brewing for tomorrow
Seems to be the case sir.  Guess Punxsutawney Phil was right after all.
Current estimates are up to a foot.
D'oh!
TWSS!
Doesn't sound right. Probably more like TWHS. And she ain't buyin' it!

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2018, 08:37:16 AM »

Morning Fishstix.
Morning David, looks like we have a storm brewing for tomorrow
Seems to be the case sir.  Guess Punxsutawney Phil was right after all.
Current estimates are up to a foot.
D'oh!
TWSS!
Doesn't sound right. Probably more like TWHS. And she ain't buyin' it!

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2018, 08:54:52 AM »

Morning Fishstix.
Morning David, looks like we have a storm brewing for tomorrow
Seems to be the case sir.  Guess Punxsutawney Phil was right after all.
Current estimates are up to a foot.
D'oh!
TWSS!
Doesn't sound right. Probably more like TWHS. And she ain't buyin' it!
Weatherperson is female, and she said 12+ inches.

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2018, 08:57:36 AM »

[...]

she's been around a few years, we just don't get together very often.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/6/2018
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2018, 09:00:05 AM »

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Scott & Dean.

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2018, 09:03:02 AM »

Morning Fishstix.
Morning David, looks like we have a storm brewing for tomorrow
Seems to be the case sir.  Guess Punxsutawney Phil was right after all.
Current estimates are up to a foot.
D'oh!
TWSS!
Doesn't sound right. Probably more like TWHS. And she ain't buyin' it!
Weatherperson is female, and she said 12+ inches.
Wishful thinking on her part. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10