Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2018, 06:23:25 AM »

Guess we'll have to wait a little for Mr. Bean to drop in with his Oscar summary.

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 06:23:55 AM »

Happy Monday my ass. I had to get up in the middle of the night to close my windows and turn the heat on. 36° and noone in my bed to keep me warm!
EPC 2nd and coffee in the garage ..... Little Buddy heater going.

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 06:26:16 AM »

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 06:26:16 AM »

Happy Monday my ass. I had to get up in the middle of the night to close my windows and turn the heat on. 36° and noone in my bed to keep me warm!
EPC 2nd and coffee in the garage ..... Little Buddy heater going.
I feel your pain. I'm ready for Spring.

Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 06:27:34 AM »

morning Tony and Dave.

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2018, 06:28:25 AM »

Happy Monday my ass. I had to get up in the middle of the night to close my windows and turn the heat on. 36° and noone in my bed to keep me warm!
EPC 2nd and coffee in the garage ..... Little Buddy heater going.
I feel your pain. I'm ready for Spring.

Good morning, Dean.
it was still in the high 70's when I went to bed. wtf.

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2018, 06:44:22 AM »

Happy Monday my ass. I had to get up in the middle of the night to close my windows and turn the heat on. 36° and noone in my bed to keep me warm!
EPC 2nd and coffee in the garage ..... Little Buddy heater going.
I feel your pain. I'm ready for Spring.

Good morning, Dean.
it was still in the high 70's when I went to bed. wtf.
Just don't want you to get too spoiled.

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2018, 06:45:15 AM »

Happy Monday my ass. I had to get up in the middle of the night to close my windows and turn the heat on. 36° and noone in my bed to keep me warm!
EPC 2nd and coffee in the garage ..... Little Buddy heater going.
Mr. Dean bemoaning Mondays, well how about that!

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2018, 06:58:55 AM »

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2018, 07:02:50 AM »

Post Office up in Fishy's neck of the woods...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/stop-blaming-white-people-sign-at-post-office-draws-ire-prompts-investigation/ar-BBJQLQY?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
Wow, that really is my neck of the woods, pretty funny
Better get ready to change your identity, the investigation is ongoing.

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2018, 07:05:15 AM »

Good morning boys, been pretty much off the banter for more than a week. My MIL passed away on Friday, February 23rd. She had Dementia and was in assisted living since September after living with my SIL for years. She declined quickly after a fall and honestly the end was a blessing. Obviously had our hands full the last week, first day back to work

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2018, 07:06:27 AM »

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2018, 07:07:57 AM »

Good morning boys, been pretty much off the banter for more than a week. My MIL passed away on Friday, February 23rd. She had Dementia and was in assisted living since September after living with my SIL for years. She declined quickly after a fall and honestly the end was a blessing. Obviously had our hands full the last week, first day back to work
My condolences, Scott. Truth is you lost her a while back. I'm sure she's in a better place now.

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2018, 07:11:19 AM »

Good morning boys, been pretty much off the banter for more than a week. My MIL passed away on Friday, February 23rd. She had Dementia and was in assisted living since September after living with my SIL for years. She declined quickly after a fall and honestly the end was a blessing. Obviously had our hands full the last week, first day back to work
My condolences, Scott. Truth is you lost her a while back. I'm sure she's in a better place now.
Thanks Tony, and absolutely. The last month was hell for my wife especially so I'm thankful she'll get some relief
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11