Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2018, 09:01:15 AM »

Morning again Tony, and good home day to you SnowDave.
Good morning, Dave. What time is your daughter's flight?
6:30 this evening.
Not the best day/week to be travelling....  our storm here, she's flying into Heathrow that was all but closed yesterday with a wild storm they are having there, and Italy has been cold and rainy/snowy.
I'm sure she'll have a good time when she gets there in any case.  Working full time and going to school isn't easy, needs a break.  She and a friend are going to see an ex-roommate who is married to an Air Force pilot and stationed there.
The food will be good. Guaranteed.

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2018, 09:12:46 AM »

Morning again Tony, and good home day to you SnowDave.
Good morning, Dave. What time is your daughter's flight?
6:30 this evening.
Not the best day/week to be travelling....  our storm here, she's flying into Heathrow that was all but closed yesterday with a wild storm they are having there, and Italy has been cold and rainy/snowy.
I'm sure she'll have a good time when she gets there in any case.  Working full time and going to school isn't easy, needs a break.  She and a friend are going to see an ex-roommate who is married to an Air Force pilot and stationed there.
The food will be good. Guaranteed.
For sure.  A bit different from the "standard" Italian available here.  Hope she like risotto and polenta (AKA Italian grits).

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2018, 09:13:49 AM »

Morning again Tony, and good home day to you SnowDave.
Good morning, Dave. What time is your daughter's flight?
6:30 this evening.
Not the best day/week to be travelling....  our storm here, she's flying into Heathrow that was all but closed yesterday with a wild storm they are having there, and Italy has been cold and rainy/snowy.
I'm sure she'll have a good time when she gets there in any case.  Working full time and going to school isn't easy, needs a break.  She and a friend are going to see an ex-roommate who is married to an Air Force pilot and stationed there.
The food will be good. Guaranteed.
I feel like if I went to Italy, I'd struggle to do any sightseeing. I'd just want to eat the entire time.

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2018, 09:14:10 AM »

Somehow, I've never seen much of Italy.  Only been to Milan.

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2018, 09:15:04 AM »

Morning again Tony, and good home day to you SnowDave.
Good morning, Dave. What time is your daughter's flight?
6:30 this evening.
Not the best day/week to be travelling....  our storm here, she's flying into Heathrow that was all but closed yesterday with a wild storm they are having there, and Italy has been cold and rainy/snowy.
I'm sure she'll have a good time when she gets there in any case.  Working full time and going to school isn't easy, needs a break.  She and a friend are going to see an ex-roommate who is married to an Air Force pilot and stationed there.
The food will be good. Guaranteed.
I feel like if I went to Italy, I'd struggle to do any sightseeing. I'd just want to eat the entire time.
You sightsee while walking off meals to make room for the next.

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2018, 09:15:27 AM »

Wonder if they have Pizza Hut there?

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2018, 09:30:53 AM »

Morning again Tony, and good home day to you SnowDave.
Good morning, Dave. What time is your daughter's flight?
6:30 this evening.
Not the best day/week to be travelling....  our storm here, she's flying into Heathrow that was all but closed yesterday with a wild storm they are having there, and Italy has been cold and rainy/snowy.
I'm sure she'll have a good time when she gets there in any case.  Working full time and going to school isn't easy, needs a break.  She and a friend are going to see an ex-roommate who is married to an Air Force pilot and stationed there.
The food will be good. Guaranteed.
I feel like if I went to Italy, I'd struggle to do any sightseeing. I'd just want to eat the entire time.
You sightsee while walking off meals to make room for the next.
Now we've got a plan starting to come together.

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2018, 09:43:17 AM »

good morning guys. Happy 5th Monday. I have a brown box from the Page out for delivery. I'm guessing by 1-2 o'clock. the one from the Sis ordered the same day may make it Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while the lady plays on my computer.

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2018, 09:46:16 AM »

I was talking to Rick in Buffalo yesterday. they were predicting 18" of snow today, I see they dropped it to 2". if Buffalo was female I'm sure she'd be pissed.

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2018, 09:53:26 AM »

good morning guys. Happy 5th Monday. I have a brown box from the Page out for delivery. I'm guessing by 1-2 o'clock. the one from the Sis ordered the same day may make it Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while the lady plays on my computer.
Is that what she calls it?

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2018, 09:53:53 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.  How you feeling today?

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2018, 10:00:06 AM »

ordered a sign for my front door. hopefully it'll keep the Jehovah's Witnesses at bay and other solicitors.

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2018, 10:00:44 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.  How you feeling today?
much better thank you.

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2018, 10:02:29 AM »

good morning guys. Happy 5th Monday. I have a brown box from the Page out for delivery. I'm guessing by 1-2 o'clock. the one from the Sis ordered the same day may make it Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
AF Cuban corona and coffee while the lady plays on my computer.
Is that what she calls it?
she's ordering dog meds.

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2018, 10:02:54 AM »

ordered a sign for my front door. hopefully it'll keep the Jehovah's Witnesses at bay and other solicitors.
But what will it attract?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8