Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Morning, boyos.
Good morning, Dave. How about that for a Joe cigar deal of the day?
Don't like your cigars to have a "plumpin' stature", eh? Lol
Actually, there was a time that I thought these were decent cigars. It's no longer that time.
The Cuba Libre Ones weren't bad, but I never tried these. Don't believe I have any desire to, either.

good morning guys. off to see the allergist this morning.
If he asks you to turn your head and cough, you might want to ask to see his credentials.

Morning Tony and Dave.
Good morning, NJDave.

good morning guys. off to see the allergist this morning.
Good morning, Dean. Are you finally free from influenza?

Morning, boyos.
Good morning, Dave. How about that for a Joe cigar deal of the day?
Don't like your cigars to have a "plumpin' stature", eh? Lol
Actually, there was a time that I thought these were decent cigars. It's no longer that time.
The Cuba Libre Ones weren't bad, but I never tried these. Don't believe I have any desire to, either.
We've become such snobs.

Morning, boyos.
Good morning, Dave. How about that for a Joe cigar deal of the day?
Don't like your cigars to have a "plumpin' stature", eh? Lol
Actually, there was a time that I thought these were decent cigars. It's no longer that time.
The Cuba Libre Ones weren't bad, but I never tried these. Don't believe I have any desire to, either.
We've become such snobs.
Indeed. I remember when all I was looking for was the Gran Habano Vintage 2002. And those suckers went fast, too.

good morning guys. off to see the allergist this morning.
If he asks you to turn your head and cough, you might want to ask to see his credentials.
Or puts both hands on your shoulders.
Remember they give allergy shots in the arm.

Morning, boyos.
Good morning, Dave. How about that for a Joe cigar deal of the day?
Don't like your cigars to have a "plumpin' stature", eh? Lol
Actually, there was a time that I thought these were decent cigars. It's no longer that time.
The Cuba Libre Ones weren't bad, but I never tried these. Don't believe I have any desire to, either.
We've become such snobs.
I prefer to think of it as enlightened.

good morning guys. off to see the allergist this morning.
Good morning, Dean. Are you finally free from influenza?
been almost 2 weeks, a bit of chest congestion that may or may not be from flu, possibly pollen. we shall see.

Morning, boyos.
Good morning, Dave. How about that for a Joe cigar deal of the day?
Don't like your cigars to have a "plumpin' stature", eh? Lol
Actually, there was a time that I thought these were decent cigars. It's no longer that time.
The Cuba Libre Ones weren't bad, but I never tried these. Don't believe I have any desire to, either.
We've become such snobs.
Indeed. I remember when all I was looking for was the Gran Habano Vintage 2002. And those suckers went fast, too.
Which makes me think that the deals haven't gotten worse, they just haven't "evolved" with us.

I'm guessing this senator doesn't have to worry about any NRA backlash.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/south-carolina-rep-hosts-drawing-for-teachers-to-win-a-free-handgun/ar-BBJDUp6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
I think we should arm some students instead. That will give them the incentive to finish school.

I'm guessing this senator doesn't have to worry about any NRA backlash.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/south-carolina-rep-hosts-drawing-for-teachers-to-win-a-free-handgun/ar-BBJDUp6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
I don't know why we need to bother arming teachers, President Bonespurs says he'll just run in there with his wits and gumption and take care of any situation. Just need to deploy him when necessary. Problem solved.

I'm guessing this senator doesn't have to worry about any NRA backlash.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/south-carolina-rep-hosts-drawing-for-teachers-to-win-a-free-handgun/ar-BBJDUp6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
I don't know why we need to bother arming teachers, President Bonespurs says he'll just run in there with his wits and gumption and take care of any situation. Just need to deploy him when necessary. Problem solved.
There you have it!

Morning, boyos.
Good morning, Dave. How about that for a Joe cigar deal of the day?
Don't like your cigars to have a "plumpin' stature", eh? Lol
Actually, there was a time that I thought these were decent cigars. It's no longer that time.
The Cuba Libre Ones weren't bad, but I never tried these. Don't believe I have any desire to, either.
We've become such snobs.
Indeed. I remember when all I was looking for was the Gran Habano Vintage 2002. And those suckers went fast, too.
Which makes me think that the deals haven't gotten worse, they just haven't "evolved" with us.
I would like to give them that benefit of the doubt as well, but I can't.  There used to be a variety offered.  Used to be some real surprise deals with different sticks, used to be appearances by newly released sticks and even preview sticks that we didn't know about.  Unfortunately both Daily Deals and Jams HAVE gotten worse.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8