Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.
And another thing - only 66 days until CF!
So will Friday or Saturday be the bigger day?
Well, our situation has changed significantly this year. 75% of our NJ contingent isn't coming this year, so it's just Nate, Scott and I. Because of that, we've booked a different house that was a little smaller, since there is only 3 of us. We got one closer to the CI stores, since no one will be going to the actual fest, so there was no reason to stay near Lake Harmony. But the advantage to this one, besides being closer to the stores, is that it has a covered patio. So we won't have to worry about shitting smoking weather anymore.
Sounds good.  Closer for me as well.  Send me the address when you have a chance.  Does it have an outdoor grill?

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.
And another thing - only 66 days until CF!
So will Friday or Saturday be the bigger day?
Well, our situation has changed significantly this year. 75% of our NJ contingent isn't coming this year, so it's just Nate, Scott and I. Because of that, we've booked a different house that was a little smaller, since there is only 3 of us. We got one closer to the CI stores, since no one will be going to the actual fest, so there was no reason to stay near Lake Harmony. But the advantage to this one, besides being closer to the stores, is that it has a covered patio. So we won't have to worry about shitting smoking weather anymore.
But I suppose that doesn't answer your question, which is Friday, at least for us, since we'll be leaving Saturday morning. We'll still be doing our usual Thursday - Saturday.
Good to know, so I'll plan on Friday.

Hoyos up now. I don't think the bar on the Cifuentes ever moved.
I thought these were decent.  The best of the three made for the old lines by AJ IMHO.

Hoyos up now. I don't think the bar on the Cifuentes ever moved.
I thought these were decent.  The best of the three made for the old lines by AJ IMHO.
Wonder if there will be any Warped on the Jam anytime soon?......

Hoyos up now. I don't think the bar on the Cifuentes ever moved.
I thought these were decent.  The best of the three made for the old lines by AJ IMHO.
I enjoyed this one as well.

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.
And another thing - only 66 days until CF!
So will Friday or Saturday be the bigger day?
Well, our situation has changed significantly this year. 75% of our NJ contingent isn't coming this year, so it's just Nate, Scott and I. Because of that, we've booked a different house that was a little smaller, since there is only 3 of us. We got one closer to the CI stores, since no one will be going to the actual fest, so there was no reason to stay near Lake Harmony. But the advantage to this one, besides being closer to the stores, is that it has a covered patio. So we won't have to worry about shitting smoking weather anymore.
Sounds good.  Closer for me as well.  Send me the address when you have a chance.  Does it have an outdoor grill?
It does have an outdoor grill, according to the listing. So it really should be great for our situation. And it was less than half the price of the other house. Lol

[...]

PM sent with the address.

Arganese up now. Again, don't think the bar moved on the Hoyos.

[...]

Thanx

Arganese up now. Again, don't think the bar moved on the Hoyos.
Think that bar is just window dressing now.  Think they just flip on a timer now.

I ❤ Mondays.
the girls got along well together for the sunset, then we went out for coffee. the redhead went on her way home, the lady ended up taking her daughter to the ER and came back around midnight.
corn beef hash and eggs cooking.

I ❤ Mondays.
the girls got along well together for the sunset, then we went out for coffee. the redhead went on her way home, the lady ended up taking her daughter to the ER and came back around midnight.
corn beef hash and eggs cooking.
I don't even know where to start there, so I'll just say good morning.

Arganese up now. Again, don't think the bar moved on the Hoyos.
Think that bar is just window dressing now.  Think they just flip on a timer now.
They must. Though, the bar was halfway down on whatever was up when I first pulled it up this morning. So I think the bar DOES move, but maybe they just don't have the people buying stuff like they used to. Hence the timer.

[...]

What are you doing on Saturday besides driving? What time are you planning on git'n?

Hoyos up now. I don't think the bar on the Cifuentes ever moved.
I thought these were decent.  The best of the three made for the old lines by AJ IMHO.
I enjoyed the one I smoked.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10