CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: 2/26/2018  (Read 8624 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 2/26/2018
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2018, 07:40:49 AM »

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.
And another thing - only 66 days until CF!
So will Friday or Saturday be the bigger day?
Well, our situation has changed significantly this year. 75% of our NJ contingent isn't coming this year, so it's just Nate, Scott and I. Because of that, we've booked a different house that was a little smaller, since there is only 3 of us. We got one closer to the CI stores, since no one will be going to the actual fest, so there was no reason to stay near Lake Harmony. But the advantage to this one, besides being closer to the stores, is that it has a covered patio. So we won't have to worry about shitting smoking weather anymore.
Sounds good.  Closer for me as well.  Send me the address when you have a chance.  Does it have an outdoor grill?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2018, 07:41:53 AM »

Cifuentes up on the jam.
Well, our situation has changed significantly this year. 75% of our NJ contingent isn't coming this year, so it's just Nate, Scott and I. Because of that, we've booked a different house that was a little smaller, since there is only 3 of us. We got one closer to the CI stores, since no one will be going to the actual fest, so there was no reason to stay near Lake Harmony. But the advantage to this one, besides being closer to the stores, is that it has a covered patio. So we won't have to worry about shitting smoking weather anymore.
But I suppose that doesn't answer your question, which is Friday, at least for us, since we'll be leaving Saturday morning. We'll still be doing our usual Thursday - Saturday.
Good to know, so I'll plan on Friday.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2018, 07:43:46 AM »

Hoyos up now. I don't think the bar on the Cifuentes ever moved.
I thought these were decent.  The best of the three made for the old lines by AJ IMHO.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2018, 07:44:20 AM »

I thought these were decent.  The best of the three made for the old lines by AJ IMHO.
Wonder if there will be any Warped on the Jam anytime soon?......

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2018, 07:44:53 AM »

I enjoyed this one as well.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2018, 07:47:36 AM »

Cifuentes up on the jam.
Sounds good.  Closer for me as well.  Send me the address when you have a chance.  Does it have an outdoor grill?
It does have an outdoor grill, according to the listing. So it really should be great for our situation. And it was less than half the price of the other house. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2018, 07:53:40 AM »

Cifuentes up on the jam.
It does have an outdoor grill, according to the listing. So it really should be great for our situation. And it was less than half the price of the other house. Lol
PM sent with the address.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2018, 08:03:54 AM »

Arganese up now. Again, don't think the bar moved on the Hoyos.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2018, 08:19:18 AM »

Cifuentes up on the jam.
PM sent with the address.
Thanx

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2018, 08:20:06 AM »

Think that bar is just window dressing now.  Think they just flip on a timer now.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2018, 08:21:42 AM »

I ❤ Mondays.
the girls got along well together for the sunset, then we went out for coffee. the redhead went on her way home, the lady ended up taking her daughter to the ER and came back around midnight.
corn beef hash and eggs cooking.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2018, 08:24:48 AM »

I ❤ Mondays.
the girls got along well together for the sunset, then we went out for coffee. the redhead went on her way home, the lady ended up taking her daughter to the ER and came back around midnight.
corn beef hash and eggs cooking.
I don't even know where to start there, so I'll just say good morning.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2018, 08:26:12 AM »

Think that bar is just window dressing now.  Think they just flip on a timer now.
They must. Though, the bar was halfway down on whatever was up when I first pulled it up this morning. So I think the bar DOES move, but maybe they just don't have the people buying stuff like they used to. Hence the timer.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2018, 08:30:35 AM »

Cifuentes up on the jam.
But I suppose that doesn't answer your question, which is Friday, at least for us, since we'll be leaving Saturday morning. We'll still be doing our usual Thursday - Saturday.
What are you doing on Saturday besides driving? What time are you planning on git'n?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2018, 08:32:01 AM »

I enjoyed the one I smoked.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10