Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Another jam starting with 5 Vegas... it's Monday.
All day long. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
Legs are sore as hell from the painting on Saturday. It's like doing 5 hours of squats. Hows about you?
The wife and I got away for a weekend alone... So I feel about the same.

Wonder how Dean made out with his double dipping dilemma last night...

Another jam starting with 5 Vegas... it's Monday.
All day long. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
Legs are sore as hell from the painting on Saturday. It's like doing 5 hours of squats. Hows about you?
The wife and I got away for a weekend alone... So I feel about the same.
You frisky little devil you!

Another jam starting with 5 Vegas... it's Monday.
All day long. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
Legs are sore as hell from the painting on Saturday. It's like doing 5 hours of squats. Hows about you?
The wife and I got away for a weekend alone... So I feel about the same.
Boom!

Another jam starting with 5 Vegas... it's Monday.
All day long. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
Legs are sore as hell from the painting on Saturday. It's like doing 5 hours of squats. Hows about you?
The wife and I got away for a weekend alone... So I feel about the same.
You frisky little devil you!
Although it was more my arms from carrying the shopping bags.

Another jam starting with 5 Vegas... it's Monday.
All day long. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
Legs are sore as hell from the painting on Saturday. It's like doing 5 hours of squats. Hows about you?
The wife and I got away for a weekend alone... So I feel about the same.
You frisky little devil you!
Although it was more my arms from carrying the shopping bags.
That's the price you pay if you want her to put out once every 5 years.

Another jam starting with 5 Vegas... it's Monday.
All day long. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
Legs are sore as hell from the painting on Saturday. It's like doing 5 hours of squats. Hows about you?
The wife and I got away for a weekend alone... So I feel about the same.
You frisky little devil you!
Although it was more my arms from carrying the shopping bags.
That's the price you pay if you want her to put out once every 5 years.
Guys are such dopes.

Another jam starting with 5 Vegas... it's Monday.
All day long. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
Legs are sore as hell from the painting on Saturday. It's like doing 5 hours of squats. Hows about you?
The wife and I got away for a weekend alone... So I feel about the same.
You frisky little devil you!
Although it was more my arms from carrying the shopping bags.
Could have checked in with CB for some sage advice.
Then again, it tore up his shoulders, so maybe not.

Another jam starting with 5 Vegas... it's Monday.
All day long. Morning, Tony.
How goes it, Dave?
Legs are sore as hell from the painting on Saturday. It's like doing 5 hours of squats. Hows about you?
The wife and I got away for a weekend alone... So I feel about the same.
You frisky little devil you!
Although it was more my arms from carrying the shopping bags.
That's the price you pay if you want her to put out once every 5 years.
Guys are such dopes.
But we're predictable dopes.

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.
And another thing - only 66 days until CF!

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.
And another thing - only 66 days until CF!
So will Friday or Saturday be the bigger day?

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.
And another thing - only 66 days until CF!
So will Friday or Saturday be the bigger day?
Well, our situation has changed significantly this year. 75% of our NJ contingent isn't coming this year, so it's just Nate, Scott and I. Because of that, we've booked a different house that was a little smaller, since there is only 3 of us. We got one closer to the CI stores, since no one will be going to the actual fest, so there was no reason to stay near Lake Harmony. But the advantage to this one, besides being closer to the stores, is that it has a covered patio. So we won't have to worry about shitting smoking weather anymore.

Let's change the subject...

Cifuentes up on the jam.
And another thing - only 66 days until CF!
So will Friday or Saturday be the bigger day?
Well, our situation has changed significantly this year. 75% of our NJ contingent isn't coming this year, so it's just Nate, Scott and I. Because of that, we've booked a different house that was a little smaller, since there is only 3 of us. We got one closer to the CI stores, since no one will be going to the actual fest, so there was no reason to stay near Lake Harmony. But the advantage to this one, besides being closer to the stores, is that it has a covered patio. So we won't have to worry about shitting smoking weather anymore.
But I suppose that doesn't answer your question, which is Friday, at least for us, since we'll be leaving Saturday morning. We'll still be doing our usual Thursday - Saturday.

Hoyos up now. I don't think the bar on the Cifuentes ever moved.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10