Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2017, 08:50:14 AM »

Off to a Team Meeting, bbl

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2017, 09:09:37 AM »

good morning. rough night. up till 4am talking to a drunk before I could get him into a detox in Gainesville. just getting in. may make a bed outside, put on lotion, and work on my tan sleeping.

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2017, 10:13:24 AM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2017, 10:35:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2017, 10:38:24 AM »

SHEESH!
At least the jam has a new item up now?

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2017, 11:19:42 AM »

Appears this is going to be a slow day.  Damn.  And I took the day off to banter!

Well, also waiting to hear from a guy about a travel trailer the warden wants me to buy.

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2017, 11:22:25 AM »

Guess I'll do a little postwhoring.  Took the Smith & Wesson Shields (.45 and 9mm) out on Saturday to test feeding with my chosen self defense ammo (Hornady Critical Defense).  Both fed flawlessly.  I continue to be impressed with these guns.

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2017, 11:22:27 AM »

Appears this is going to be a slow day.  Damn.  And I took the day off to banter!

Well, also waiting to hear from a guy about a travel trailer the warden wants me to buy.
Morning, RVRaz.

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2017, 11:23:52 AM »

Appears this is going to be a slow day.  Damn.  And I took the day off to banter!

Well, also waiting to hear from a guy about a travel trailer the warden wants me to buy.
  Sure you did Raz. Good morning in either case.

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2017, 11:24:51 AM »

Slower than a weekend day....page three?  Sheesh.

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2017, 11:38:04 AM »

Appears this is going to be a slow day.  Damn.  And I took the day off to banter!

Well, also waiting to hear from a guy about a travel trailer the warden wants me to buy.
Morning, RVRaz.
Morning, Golfer.

The progression of the Warden as pertains to purchase of a new travel trailer:

Me: Y'know, we really should get a bigger trailer so we can fit the boys and their girlfriends.
Her: NO!  I love my little trailer.

Me (a month later): We're going to be stacked to the rafters on Memorial Day.
Her: It costs too much.

Her (three days later, with Craigslist ad):  This one's kinda cool.
Me: I could check it out on the way home from work.
Her: No!  I like going to look at them.
Me: I'll make an appointment for us both to look
Her: No, it costs too much.

Her (two days later, email): Here are four that I like.
Me: I could set up appointments.
Her: No! We have too much to do for Memorial Day.  We'll start shopping two weeks after.

Her (last night): I want this one.
Me: I'll e-mail the guy.
Her: Can you take tomorrow off?
Me: Sure.
Her: You'll need to stop by the bank and get cash.
Me: Leggo my ears, I know what I'm doin'.

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2017, 11:38:05 AM »

SHEESH!
At least the jam has a new item up now?
Are the La Auroras only the 2nd item?

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2017, 11:39:41 AM »

Appears this is going to be a slow day.  Damn.  And I took the day off to banter!

Well, also waiting to hear from a guy about a travel trailer the warden wants me to buy.
  Sure you did Raz. Good morning in either case.
Gorgeous out here, but gonna be hot today, they say.

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2017, 12:07:43 PM »

[...]

Sounds like you should have been concentrating more on what you were doing rather than discussing the trailer. Although the distraction might work better than thinking of baseball.

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2017, 12:20:35 PM »

SHEESH!
At least the jam has a new item up now?
Are the La Auroras only the 2nd item?
No, there were some AB somethings up at one point.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10