Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2015, 08:20:44 AM »

Morning men.  50 deg and foggy here.  Sounds about right for a Monday.
Morning Mark

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2015, 08:30:23 AM »

What's goin' on up in this piece? Managed to smoke one cigar this weekend, the weather's just not quite there yet but I enjoyed an Espinosa robusto
Morning, Scott. What's the good word?
Listen to this crap, I saw Andy on Saturday and he said he was checking out the banter last week but didn't post because all we were doing was busting each other's balls...Duh!!!
And he was afraid we'd start busting his ovaries? Sheesh!
He also put the idea out there of us coming up on Thursday instead of Friday morning, being we're off Friday anyway. I couldn't really say he wasn't making some sense just not sure I can pull that off
The Thursday night AJ event is something I would never miss. Haha.
The only issue (other than getting it passed the wife) is that the one event I wanted to get to was the Tat event at Hamburg Friday morning but not sure that's a deal breaker
Shouldn't be a problem, the Hamburg store is only an hour from Split Rock. I'd be more worried about getting permission from your wife.  8)
Could you put a good word in for me on Facebook?
Lol, definitely.

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2015, 08:30:57 AM »

What's goin' on up in this piece? Managed to smoke one cigar this weekend, the weather's just not quite there yet but I enjoyed an Espinosa robusto
Morning, Scott. What's the good word?
Listen to this crap, I saw Andy on Saturday and he said he was checking out the banter last week but didn't post because all we were doing was busting each other's balls...Duh!!!
And he was afraid we'd start busting his ovaries? Sheesh!
He also put the idea out there of us coming up on Thursday instead of Friday morning, being we're off Friday anyway. I couldn't really say he wasn't making some sense just not sure I can pull that off
The Thursday night AJ event is something I would never miss. Haha.
I'll miss Ted Nugent's inappropriate rants at the bonfire that year
Don't worry, TxDave will be back on in a bit, it'll be pretty much the same.

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2015, 08:34:58 AM »

What's goin' on up in this piece? Managed to smoke one cigar this weekend, the weather's just not quite there yet but I enjoyed an Espinosa robusto
Morning, Scott. What's the good word?
Listen to this crap, I saw Andy on Saturday and he said he was checking out the banter last week but didn't post because all we were doing was busting each other's balls...Duh!!!
And he was afraid we'd start busting his ovaries? Sheesh!
He also put the idea out there of us coming up on Thursday instead of Friday morning, being we're off Friday anyway. I couldn't really say he wasn't making some sense just not sure I can pull that off
The Thursday night AJ event is something I would never miss. Haha.
I'll miss Ted Nugent's inappropriate rants at the bonfire that year
Don't worry, TxDave will be back on in a bit, it'll be pretty much the same.
Ha. He'll be loaded for bear after this "vacation", too.

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2015, 08:37:35 AM »

Good mornin gents!

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2015, 08:45:07 AM »

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2015, 08:45:41 AM »

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2015, 08:52:55 AM »

Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun. Any news on the job front?

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2015, 08:54:26 AM »

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2015, 08:58:46 AM »

Bruce's Twisted History
For Mar 23:

Top News of the Day:

In 1994 - Aeroflot Flight 593 crashes in Siberia when
 the pilot's fifteen-year old son accidentally disengages
 the autopilot, killing all 75 people on board. ~ "Bring
 Your Child To Work Day" is not always appropriate.

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2015, 08:59:57 AM »

In Other News:

In 1775 - American Revolutionary War: Patrick Henry
 delivers his speech ( "Give me Liberty, or give me
 Death!" ) at St. John's Episcopal Church, Richmond, Virginia.

In 1801 - Tsar Paul I of Russia is struck with a sword,
 then strangled, and finally trampled to death inside
 his bedroom at St. Michael's Castle. ~ Talk about a bad day!

In 1857 - Elisha Otis's first elevator is installed at
 488 Broadway New York City.

In 1956 - Pakistan becomes the first Islamic republic
 in the world. (Republic Day in Pakistan)

In 1983 - Strategic Defense Initiative: President Ronald
 Reagan makes his initial proposal to develop
 technology to intercept enemy missiles.

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2015, 09:05:48 AM »

Good morning boys.  hope all is well
enjoyed a Mayimbe Robusto yesterday,
followed by a Man O' War Armada toro.
the Armada had a couple of years on it.

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2015, 09:13:01 AM »

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2015, 09:15:28 AM »

Good mornin gents!
Morning Shaun. Any news on the job front?
Mornin Mark! Interview this Friday(in person, second interview) and hoping to hear back from another place I applied.

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2015, 09:15:40 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21