Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Today's Birthdays: Actress Loretta Swit is 79. Rhythm-and-blues singer Harry Elston (Friends of Distinction) is 78. Blues singer Delbert McClinton is 76. Former first lady Laura Bush is 70. Actress Ivonne Coll is 69. Actress Markie Post is 66. Rock singer-musician Chris Difford (Squeeze) is 62. Country singer Kim Forester (The Forester Sisters) is 56. Actress-comedian Kathy Griffin is 56. Actor Ralph Macchio is 55. "Survivor" host Jeff Probst is 55. Actor Matthew McConaughey is 47. Rapper-producer Sean "Puffy" Combs is 47. Talk show host Bethenny Frankel is 46. Actor Anthony Ruivivar is 46. Soul/jazz singer Gregory Porter is 45. Rhythm-and-blues singer Shawn Rivera (Az Yet) is 45. Celebrity chef Curtis Stone is 41. Actress Heather Tom is 41. Rhythm-and-blues/gospel singer George Huff is 36. Actress Emme Rylan is 36.

I stopped at Loretta Swit. WTF? Hot Lips Houlihan is 79? I can't believe it.

good morning and Happy Friday! dropped my truck off at my mechanic last night. service air bag! service tire monitoring system! service stabilitrak! service traction control! fucking computerized shit.
Nicaraguan Primeros and coffee.

Morning Travelling Wilburys, NotSoftTony and Mr. Bean.
I like my new moniker. Let's see if we can create a reputation with it and spread the word quickly.

Welcome home, NJDave.
As quickly as you go soft again?

DELTONA, Fla. (AP) — A squirrel attacked several people inside a senior center activity room, injuring at least three.
Multiple news outlets report that the attack happened Thursday at Sterling Court Gracious Retirement Living.
A 911 caller told dispatchers that the squirrel had gotten into the building and was jumping on people, biting them and scratching them. The caller said at least three people were bitten.
During the more than three-minute call, the animal was eventually tossed outside. An ambulance arrived to treat those who were injured.
WESH-TV reports that those hurt were "doing well" as of Thursday night.
It's unclear if the squirrel was captured.

Good morning from Terminal A at Newark Airport!
Did you get mugged while typing that?  ;D
Its actually a nice terminal, they've redone them all
And now his shoes are gone.
Must have been a fast renovation because it was a craphole when I was there 6 or so months ago.
Just goes to show you, one man's craphole is another man's nice.

Good morning, TravellinBanterers.
No, Fish's nice is a craphole to the rest of the free world

Morning Travelling Wilburys, NotSoftTony and Mr. Bean.
I like my new moniker. Let's see if we can create a reputation with it and spread the word quickly.

Welcome home, NJDave.
Not home for long.  Heading down to Maryland this afternoon.  Taking my parents down to visit the great-grandkids.

[...]

My thoughts exactly.

Morning Travelling Wilburys, NotSoftTony and Mr. Bean.
I like my new moniker. Let's see if we can create a reputation with it and spread the word quickly.

Welcome home, NJDave.
Aren't you full up with reputations already?

Good morning from Terminal A at Newark Airport!
Did you get mugged while typing that?  ;D
Its actually a nice terminal, they've redone them all
And now his shoes are gone.
Must have been a fast renovation because it was a craphole when I was there 6 or so months ago.
Just goes to show you, one man's craphole is another man's nice.

Good morning, TravellinBanterers.
No, Fish's nice is a craphole to the rest of the free world
Not sure if we'll be able to be counted amongst the free world starting next week.  :o

Morning Travelling Wilburys, NotSoftTony and Mr. Bean.
I like my new moniker. Let's see if we can create a reputation with it and spread the word quickly.

Welcome home, NJDave.
As quickly as you go soft again?
And just like that, my bubble is bursted. Thanks a lot, buddy.

Morning Travelling Wilburys, NotSoftTony and Mr. Bean.
I like my new moniker. Let's see if we can create a reputation with it and spread the word quickly.

Welcome home, NJDave.
Aren't you full up with reputations already?
Yeah, but he'd like one of them to be good.

Morning Travelling Wilburys, NotSoftTony and Mr. Bean.
I like my new moniker. Let's see if we can create a reputation with it and spread the word quickly.

Welcome home, NJDave.
As quickly as you go soft again?
And just like that, my bubble is bursted. Thanks a lot, buddy.
Well, that didn't last long. (TWSS)

Morning Travelling Wilburys, NotSoftTony and Mr. Bean.
I like my new moniker. Let's see if we can create a reputation with it and spread the word quickly.

Welcome home, NJDave.
Aren't you full up with reputations already?

with no transportation it looks like a do nothing day. just drink coffee and smoke cigars.

with no transportation it looks like a do nothing day. just drink coffee and smoke cigars.
Sounds like a good deal to me.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10