Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2016, 08:11:20 PM »

No one commented on my graphic in today's first post?
On my iPad it is hard to tell it is there, would have never seen it if you had not said something but you also must remember it is about 4:30 a.m. When I look at that page and details can go unnoticed .
Indeed.  Micrographic.
Sheesh.
But once I knew to look it's cool.  Antnee, you clever devil you.
Ain't he though :)

« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2016, 08:18:52 PM »

No one commented on my graphic in today's first post?
On my iPad it is hard to tell it is there, would have never seen it if you had not said something but you also must remember it is about 4:30 a.m. When I look at that page and details can go unnoticed .
Indeed.  Micrographic.
Sheesh.
But once I knew to look it's cool.  Antnee, you clever devil you.
Ain't he though :)
Ok, now it was worth it.

« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2016, 08:37:06 PM »

No one commented on my graphic in today's first post?
On my iPad it is hard to tell it is there, would have never seen it if you had not said something but you also must remember it is about 4:30 a.m. When I look at that page and details can go unnoticed .
Indeed.  Micrographic.
Sheesh.
But once I knew to look it's cool.  Antnee, you clever devil you.
Ain't he though :)
Ok, now it was worth it.
Is that the shit eating grin emoji?  Or I'm taking a dump constipated grimace emoji?

« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2016, 09:34:00 PM »

No one commented on my graphic in today's first post?
On my iPad it is hard to tell it is there, would have never seen it if you had not said something but you also must remember it is about 4:30 a.m. When I look at that page and details can go unnoticed .
Indeed.  Micrographic.
Sheesh.
But once I knew to look it's cool.  Antnee, you clever devil you.
Ain't he though :)
Ok, now it was worth it.
Is that the shit eating grin emoji?  Or I'm taking a dump constipated grimace emoji?
Cheesy emoji
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]