Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2015, 09:57:14 PM »

On to page 11.

« Reply #151 on: April 11, 2015, 10:33:19 PM »

A lot of running around for me today but I think I'm all settled down for the rest of the day.  Pretty nice day out, just a bit windy.
Better have a cigar and a martini or two
I'm out of gin but I'm getting ready to pour a beer.
That should work.
This beer is great with my popcorn/peanut m&m mix.  It's family movie time here.
That's tomorrow night here.  Big Hero Six on deck.
Oh dang, thanks for reminding me.  We just bought that for them for Easter.  That might be tomorrow's movie for us too.  We saw James and the Giant Peach.  Admittedly, I slept through most of it.
If you haven't seen BH6, it's a great movie.
Haven't seen it yet.  I'm sure my boys will love it.  I'm surprised they didn't mention it today when we were trying to choose something to watch.
Sure beats the hell out of James and his Giant Peach.
The kids enjoyed it.  Can't say that I really have an opinion.

« Reply #152 on: April 11, 2015, 10:37:22 PM »

A lot of running around for me today but I think I'm all settled down for the rest of the day.  Pretty nice day out, just a bit windy.
Better have a cigar and a martini or two
I'm out of gin but I'm getting ready to pour a beer.
Margarita....or just tequila on the rocks?
I enjoyed the different beers.  I have a few more so I may pop open another.  The only tequila I have is some shitty Cuervo I bought about a decade ago.  Definitely not made for sippin'.

« Reply #153 on: April 11, 2015, 10:40:56 PM »

A lot of running around for me today but I think I'm all settled down for the rest of the day.  Pretty nice day out, just a bit windy.
Better have a cigar and a martini or two
I'm out of gin but I'm getting ready to pour a beer.
That should work.
This beer is great with my popcorn/peanut m&m mix.  It's family movie time here.
Loved the River House Hop-A-Lot-Amus a lot.   More so than the IPSWICH Original Ale I'm drinking now.  Not that it's bad but it's got this underlying clove flavor I'm not a huge fan of.
If you mean River HORSE.... the brewery is right behind me.  Next time you're down, you can schedule a visit or tour.
Well I'll be damned, it is Horse.

« Reply #154 on: April 11, 2015, 11:15:31 PM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Hiya Dave.  Just trying to find some coverage on my buddy's race in Italy.  They started about 4 hours ago.  Not as easy as finding Masters coverage.
This is the best I can find at the moment.
https://www.facebook.com/US24HR

https://www.mysdam.net/events/event/index_31131.do

Gotta run (no pun intended) and I'll check on them and you all a little later.
My buddy Rich is in 26th place overall, just over a minute behind #1.  He's got about 88 miles under his belt.  Just sick!
Steadily moving up.  My buddy Rich is 13th overall, as of this post.  The U.S. is in first for the ladies.  'MURICA!!!

That's 120 miles with about 4.5 hours to go.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]