Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 07:05:06 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
I'll take your word for it but I'd argue this guy's breath would give you a run for your money.

CNS, I'm just glad you finally brought Charlie with you. He's a bit of a strange guy and clearly doesn't get out much but you guys are buddies so...

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2015, 07:06:30 AM »

Happy Friday LSU, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fish and Mayor Compass.

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 07:07:39 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
The whole herf is rolling in at once, did you all have a sleepover, too?
LALTS. Sorry I had to run out before the waffles were ready Tony, I'll take a raincheck

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2015, 07:09:24 AM »

On the Mash:

CLE Cuarenta Corona 5 Pack

Country:HondurasSize:5 3/4 x 46 Shape:Cuban Corona Wrapper:Natural Strength:Medium Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $30.00
Monster Price: $19.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 07:10:14 AM »

Native is sleeping late this morning, it must be his long weekend Friday.
Must be nice.
It is nice ;D. Telework Friday so no hour commute time.
So we're blessed with additional banter time from you also!

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2015, 07:11:32 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
Fine way to start the day.

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2015, 07:12:16 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
The whole herf is rolling in at once, did you all have a sleepover, too?
What happens in Jersey....

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2015, 07:12:52 AM »

Native is sleeping late this morning, it must be his long weekend Friday.
Must be nice.
It is nice ;D. Telework Friday so no hour commute time.
So we're blessed with additional banter time from you also!
Your compass must be ass backwards too.  Oh, you don't show up early enough to know what goes on around here before 7.

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2015, 07:12:55 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
The whole herf is rolling in at once, did you all have a sleepover, too?
Nah, no vacancy at the White Whale Inn.

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2015, 07:13:20 AM »

Morning Fishy and TexDave.

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2015, 07:13:32 AM »

Native is sleeping late this morning, it must be his long weekend Friday.
Must be nice.
It is nice ;D. Telework Friday so no hour commute time.
Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2015, 07:14:03 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
The whole herf is rolling in at once, did you all have a sleepover, too?
Nah, no vacancy at the White Whale Inn.
You lie Tony...there's always room for you....oh wait, maybe not.

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2015, 07:16:34 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
I'll take your word for it but I'd argue this guy's breath would give you a run for your money.

But he did have a musical voice...

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2015, 07:19:59 AM »

Good morning boys, no pressure to make the 7:03 train, or have to drive the yougun to school.
Outside of afoc, got to meetup with the boys last night, and TD's friend John.
I was shy I only had one piece of the Sicilian pie, but I did try some interesting beers,
from the boys, and the pig whistle Rye that John brought.  I didn't know I was supposed
to bring a cooler.   8)

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2015, 07:20:15 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
I'll take your word for it but I'd argue this guy's breath would give you a run for your money.

CNS, I'm just glad you finally brought Charlie with you. He's a bit of a strange guy and clearly doesn't get out much but you guys are buddies so...
I hope Flip signs on today.
1)  So I know he made it home ok.
2) To find out what the conversation he had with Captain Caveman was all about.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19