Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

This is a crazy game. I can't even keep track of who's got the ball. I think the refs are struggling too.
This game has been an absolute shit show on both sides. And now they won't show the replay of Chubb getting hurt, that's not a good sign for us.

My kids are being so loud I didn't hear what exactly happened to Chubb and why they were not going to show the replay.

Agreed about the shit show.
Apparently, it looked really bad. You could hear when they showed the replay in the stadium and the whole crowd gasped.
I saw a screenshot of the hit someone posted on FB. Ouch.
I imagine the knee bent the opposite way than it's supposed to?

This is a crazy game. I can't even keep track of who's got the ball. I think the refs are struggling too.
This game has been an absolute shit show on both sides. And now they won't show the replay of Chubb getting hurt, that's not a good sign for us.

My kids are being so loud I didn't hear what exactly happened to Chubb and why they were not going to show the replay.

Agreed about the shit show.
Apparently, it looked really bad. You could hear when they showed the replay in the stadium and the whole crowd gasped.
I saw a screenshot of the hit someone posted on FB. Ouch.
I imagine the knee bent the opposite way than it's supposed to?
You got it. Had the whole ostrich thing going on.

Well, at least the Cavs season starts in 22 days?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]