CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 3/7/2015  (Read 31071 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/7/2015
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2015, 07:38:29 PM »

..and we're going to rule the world...

YAD-----The last King David that I remember ruled 3000 years ago, and there hasn't been one since.  Not really an enviable track record.  All youse Daves need to change your names to William, George, Charles, or Henry.
Does KC stand for King Charles?  Good evening, gents.

AFoC-----Now that you mention it, indeed it does.  King of the Corner Table.  Evening Antnee.
Howdy.  How cold is it by you?  Will you be visiting Flossie's tomorrow?  It's 35° here.  Pretty balmy.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2015, 07:40:18 PM »

Evening KC, feeling better?

Not 100% yet, but well enough for a cigar and a RRG&C, maybe 2.  Thanks for asking.
Well sounds like you are definitely better.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2015, 07:40:37 PM »

You can take the man out of Jersey but you can't take the Jersey out of the man.  Fahgetabowdit!

AFoC-----In most cases, that is true.  Not with me though.  Having been in S FL for 43 years now, I am a naturalized "Conch".  I've even been called a conchsucker. 

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2015, 07:49:18 PM »

Howdy.  How cold is it by you?  Will you be visiting Flossie's tomorrow?  It's 35° here.  Pretty balmy.

No Flossie's tomorrow.  Rained all day here today, supposed to do the same tomorrow.  Pam will most likely cancel the band.  Don't want to be out on the bike in the rain and risk a relapse.  Still have 5 more full days of meds.  Been in the mid 80s today, 76*F now, same for tomorrow.  Plus Bianca is back in Honduras, and if I go out and get sick again, I will NEVER hear the end of it.  In English amd Spanish.  I'm sure you know what I mean. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2015, 08:35:31 PM »

You can take the man out of Jersey but you can't take the Jersey out of the man.  Fahgetabowdit!

AFoC-----In most cases, that is true.  Not with me though.  Having been in S FL for 43 years now, I am a naturalized "Conch".  I've even been called a conchsucker.
Mmmmm, conch.  Haven't had scungilli in a long time.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2015, 08:39:33 PM »

No Flossie's tomorrow.  Rained all day here today, supposed to do the same tomorrow.  Pam will most likely cancel the band.  Don't want to be out on the bike in the rain and risk a relapse.  Still have 5 more full days of meds.  Been in the mid 80s today, 76*F now, same for tomorrow.  Plus Bianca is back in Honduras, and if I go out and get sick again, I will NEVER hear the end of it.  In English amd Spanish.  I'm sure you know what I mean.
Yeah I get it.  Women, amiright?  Hence the delay in my responding.  How long has Bianca been gone?

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2015, 08:45:19 PM »

Yeah I get it.  Women, amiright?  Hence the delay in my responding.  How long has Bianca been gone?

She just left yesterday.  Like I said, an emergency trip.  Oh, and btw, Spirit Airlines sucks.  I got on their website and got the baggage rules.  Both her bags were well within the specs of dimensions and weight, and they still charged her $50.00/bag.  Total rip-off.  They know people getting ready to board have no choice but to pay.  Luckily, she paid with my CC, so I'm sending US Bank photos with tape measurements in the photos, to dispute the charges.   

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2015, 09:03:07 PM »

She just left yesterday.  Like I said, an emergency trip.  Oh, and btw, Spirit Airlines sucks.  I got on their website and got the baggage rules.  Both her bags were well within the specs of dimensions and weight, and they still charged her $50.00/bag.  Total rip-off.  They know people getting ready to board have no choice but to pay.  Luckily, she paid with my CC, so I'm sending US Bank photos with tape measurements in the photos, to dispute the charges.   
I didn't catch the emergency part.  Hope all is ok.  Fucking airlines piss me off.  Airports are no picnic either.  I have to go to JFK to pick up my nephew on Tuesday and not looking forward to it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]