Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2021, 11:37:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just muchacho right now. Morning, Raz.
My mama said I'm not supposed to be alone with you. I'm feeling triggered.
In your state, I'm sure there are safe spaces all around. They're like Starbucks.
No good.  They are contaminated by structural racism.
Seems like there's a lot of that going around.

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2021, 11:38:00 AM »

Gurkha Classic Havana Toro - 5/19.99

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2021, 11:45:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just muchacho right now. Morning, Raz.
My mama said I'm not supposed to be alone with you. I'm feeling triggered.
In your state, I'm sure there are safe spaces all around. They're like Starbucks.
No good.  They are contaminated by structural racism.
Seems like there's a lot of that going around.
And how can it be a safe space if only some can feel safe there?  If it isn't safe for everyone, it isn't safe for anyone.

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2021, 11:58:32 AM »

Well, just the two of us got it to page 3.  Let's see how far we can push this thing.

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2021, 12:00:11 PM »

Southern Draw 5-Star Sampler - 29.99

1 - Southern Draw Rose of Sharon Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Southern Draw Firethorn Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Southern Draw Kudzu Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Southern Draw Jacobs Ladder Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Southern Draw 300 Hands Natural Pyramides (6.1" x 52)

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2021, 12:00:44 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Just muchacho right now. Morning, Raz.
My mama said I'm not supposed to be alone with you. I'm feeling triggered.
In your state, I'm sure there are safe spaces all around. They're like Starbucks.
No good.  They are contaminated by structural racism.
Seems like there's a lot of that going around.
And how can it be a safe space if only some can feel safe there?  If it isn't safe for everyone, it isn't safe for anyone.
Sounds like something Aristotle might have said.

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2021, 12:00:55 PM »

Well, just the two of us got it to page 3.  Let's see how far we can push this thing.
Tony will be so proud of us.

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2021, 12:12:09 PM »

I got my first dose of COVID vaccine yesterday.  But I'm not sure I haven't already had COVID twice.  In February of '20, a nasty cough went around my household and persisted for a month.  Then, over the past several weeks I've been recovering from another three-week episode of coughing and congestion.  No fever or ague, though.  Given that it's likely the majority of COVID cases are asymptomatic or low-symptom, I'm not sure I haven't already had the damned thing.  But getting a test is more of a hassle than getting the vaccination, and recovery from the virus doesn't preclude getting the vaccination, so I'll never really know.

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2021, 01:03:36 PM »

I got my first dose of COVID vaccine yesterday.  But I'm not sure I haven't already had COVID twice.  In February of '20, a nasty cough went around my household and persisted for a month.  Then, over the past several weeks I've been recovering from another three-week episode of coughing and congestion.  No fever or ague, though.  Given that it's likely the majority of COVID cases are asymptomatic or low-symptom, I'm not sure I haven't already had the damned thing.  But getting a test is more of a hassle than getting the vaccination, and recovery from the virus doesn't preclude getting the vaccination, so I'll never really know.
I think I read that if you get bad side effects after the first dose, that means you likely had it already and the body is already fighting it off. So if they hit you hard, maybe you'll know. But the info we have on this thing changes by the day, so who knows?

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2021, 01:03:59 PM »

Cohiba Macassar Toro Grande - 10/59.99

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2021, 01:05:40 PM »

[...]
Pfizer or Moderna?

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2021, 01:07:02 PM »

[...]
Mine?  Moderna.

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2021, 01:11:04 PM »

My next guitar - a Nash T-52.

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2021, 01:18:35 PM »

My next guitar - a Nash T-52.
She's a beaut. Colors on that look like an inverse of a Clapton guitar.

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2021, 01:19:11 PM »

Defunct CIGARfest 2020 Humidor - 22.50
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6