Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/10/2020
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2020, 08:32:52 AM »

morning! 8 hours till a day off, life is good. feeling that TGIF

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2020, 08:34:14 AM »

“There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle

he sure knew what he was talking about.
Yeah, how smart could he be, since he said there's only one way, then listed 3.  ;D

Morning, Deano.
I said he knew what he was talking about. I didn't say he could count. 😄
CNS

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2020, 08:42:21 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 09:01:24 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/10/2020
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2020, 09:03:41 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
socially awkward cheapo range I would say.

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2020, 09:18:23 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
socially awkward cheapo range I would say.
That goes without saying.

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2020, 09:20:58 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
socially awkward cheapo range I would say.
That goes without saying.
Excellent cigar, I've not had the recent version

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2020, 09:38:23 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
socially awkward cheapo range I would say.
That goes without saying.
Excellent cigar, I've not had the recent version
It's been two years since I've ordered them.  What's considered recent?

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2020, 09:38:33 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Already in the bag.  Thanks.

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2020, 09:39:46 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
socially awkward cheapo range I would say.
That goes without saying.
Excellent cigar, I've not had the recent version
It's been a over two years since I've ordered them.  What's considered recent?
2019 is the second version.

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2020, 09:40:20 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
socially awkward cheapo range I would say.
That goes without saying.
Excellent cigar, I've not had the recent version
It's been two years since I've ordered them.  What's considered recent?
2019 is the second version.
Well then we shall see.

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2020, 09:41:24 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
socially awkward cheapo range I would say.
That goes without saying.
Excellent cigar, I've not had the recent version
It's been a over two years since I've ordered them.  What's considered recent?
2019 is the second version.
Unlike other folks who keep the same name.  They made a distinction when a newer crop of the same materials was used.  I couldn't tell the difference.

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2020, 09:42:53 AM »

Morning Dean, Fishy and Oy.

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2020, 09:44:45 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
socially awkward cheapo range I would say.
That goes without saying.
Excellent cigar, I've not had the recent version
It's been a over two years since I've ordered them.  What's considered recent?
2019 is the second version.
Unlike other folks who keep the same name.  They made a distinction when a newer crop of the same materials was used.  I couldn't tell the difference.
Good morning guys. I kept putting shit in my cart yesterday and taking it out. I have to see what's going on.

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2020, 09:54:18 AM »

Good morning boys. Nice deal on the monster for any Lirio Rojo fans, last year's version 10/$65 FS after catsrule code.
Thanks fishy.  $70 with the tax. $7 per is outside cheapy cheapo range, but for this stick I will have to make an exception.
socially awkward cheapo range I would say.
That goes without saying.
Excellent cigar, I've not had the recent version
It's been a over two years since I've ordered them.  What's considered recent?
2019 is the second version.
Unlike other folks who keep the same name.  They made a distinction when a newer crop of the same materials was used.  I couldn't tell the difference.
Morning Dave, original was a corona and next version more of a lonsdale if memory serves
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7