Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2017, 09:32:22 PM »

World Series Tied 1-1 after 5 innings.

Kershaw seems to know nothing but strikes with the exception of one home run pitch.  He has  11 strikeouts after 6 innings

« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2017, 09:51:29 PM »

World Series Tied 1-1 after 5 innings.

Kershaw seems to know nothing but strikes with the exception of one home run pitch.  He has  11 strikeouts after 6 innings
Dodgers up 3-1 after 6 >:(

« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2017, 10:08:23 PM »

@ Computer Gurus - is 100 Mbps reasonably good internet speed for hd tv streaming?  If not what is?
Not a computer guru, but that is some high speed internet at that rate.  We have 20 mps here, and no issues streaming stuff.  Check if that is a "peak" rate or actually "guaranteed", though nothing really is in that realm.

Edit:  Just did a speedtest, and we're getting 85.34 Mbps, so damn, it's better than expected!  (TNWSS).

« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2017, 10:09:02 PM »

World Series Tied 1-1 after 5 innings.

Kershaw seems to know nothing but strikes with the exception of one home run pitch.  He has  11 strikeouts after 6 innings
Dodgers up 3-1 after 6 >:(
Balls!

« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2017, 10:46:35 PM »

World Series Tied 1-1 after 5 innings.

Kershaw seems to know nothing but strikes with the exception of one home run pitch.  He has  11 strikeouts after 6 innings
Dodgers up 3-1 after 6 >:(
And so it ends. As for the Astros, it's gotta suck when the first batter you face hits a home run off your first pitch in a World Series.

« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2017, 10:56:03 PM »

Looks like I'm PW'ing here.  SCDave is in bed, the NJ boys are at Jaime's, Dean is with a redhead and discovering that the carpet does not match the drapes, UNTony is on a conference call with Senegal or some other hand-out country, NJDave is planning his reemergence as SCDave2, Oy is smoking another Cuban and waiting for the first snowflake to appear, Fish is planning his third vacation this quarter, Short Stack is wrestling with an obstinate boiler, CB is doing curls with a purse, flip is eating who knows what, Ogie is fresh out of free ship codes, and LTG is watching the Browns stink up the place again.

« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2017, 11:08:29 PM »

Guess I'd better head to bed, vacation over, time to be responsible again, or at least appear to be so.  Adios, mofos.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]