Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2017, 10:42:32 AM »

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2017, 10:57:40 AM »

hey, I just noticed I have my redheads, and I'm not dead yet.
when did you do that Tony?
thank you. it must be year 2020. LOL.

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2017, 11:11:28 AM »

A guy goes to the doctor for a checkup and his redhead wife goes with him.
After the checkup, the doctor calls the wife into his office without her husband.

He says to her, "I'm sorry to tell you this but your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, along with horrible stress. If you don't do the following, your husband will soon die:

Every morning, make him a healthy breakfast.

Always be pleasant towards him, and make sure he's in a good mood.

For lunch make him a nice, nutritious meal. And for dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.

Make sure you don't burden him with chores. And don't discuss your problems with him, because it'll only make his stress even worse.

And most importantly. make love with your husband every night and you must satisfy his every whim.

If you can do this for the next year, I think your husband will get better and regain his health."

After this, the redhead leaves the doctor's office and walks out of the building with her husband.

As they do so, the guy asks his wife. "So what did the doctor say to you?"

The redhead replies, "You're going to die."

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2017, 11:15:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2017, 11:22:10 AM »

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2017, 11:24:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano. Did my best impression of you yesterday afternoon relocating my mailbox. Posthole digger, concrete and all. No redheads afterward, though.

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2017, 11:34:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano. Did my best impression of you yesterday afternoon relocating my mailbox. Posthole digger, concrete and all. No redheads afterward, though.
did you use the clam type or auger type of posthole diggers?

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2017, 11:47:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano. Did my best impression of you yesterday afternoon relocating my mailbox. Posthole digger, concrete and all. No redheads afterward, though.
did you use the clam type or auger type of posthole diggers?
Clam. The ground is soft here, so an auger would have been overkill for a 24" deep hole. Took me about 10 minutes to dig the hole. Mixing concrete was the hardest part of the work.

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2017, 12:54:36 PM »

it's a Dreaded Monday for the lady already. we had a thank you dinner party yesterday for the people that helped me move and her car wouldn't start this morning. she had left her keys in the car turned to accessory all afternoon and night. after a quick jump she is off to a doctor appointment.
Those newfangled cars and their high tech operation will get you every time.

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2017, 12:56:49 PM »

Good day RevRaz.

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2017, 01:21:35 PM »

Monday DeadBatterylull.

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2017, 02:25:00 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano. Did my best impression of you yesterday afternoon relocating my mailbox. Posthole digger, concrete and all. No redheads afterward, though.
did you use the clam type or auger type of posthole diggers?
Clam. The ground is soft here, so an auger would have been overkill for a 24" deep hole. Took me about 10 minutes to dig the hole. Mixing concrete was the hardest part of the work.
Lucky you. Soft here too until you hit a chunk of limerock the size of a VW bug.

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2017, 02:27:58 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano. Did my best impression of you yesterday afternoon relocating my mailbox. Posthole digger, concrete and all. No redheads afterward, though.
did you use the clam type or auger type of posthole diggers?
Clam. The ground is soft here, so an auger would have been overkill for a 24" deep hole. Took me about 10 minutes to dig the hole. Mixing concrete was the hardest part of the work.
Lucky you. Soft here too until you hit a chunk of limerock the size of a VW bug.
Yeah, in Arizona we had "kaleche," a layer of fossilized lime from an ancient seabed. Probably the same thing. In some areas even a tractor with a scoop couldn't penetrate it, and augers had great difficulty. That stuff is nasty to deal with.

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2017, 02:46:57 PM »

hey, I just noticed I have my redheads, and I'm not dead yet.
when did you do that Tony?
thank you. it must be year 2020. LOL.
Boy, you're slower than I am. The reason SCDave mentioned it on Saturday was because I had already done it.

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2017, 02:50:34 PM »

Hola DigginRaz
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5