« Reply #240 on: August 29, 2014, 03:10:33 PM »

Gifted huh...
Co-worker.  He likes mild stuff because he inhales them.  I recently gave him a bunch of stuff to try.  He'll figure it out.

« Reply #241 on: August 29, 2014, 03:11:34 PM »

So I decided to smoke that VS Connecticut Yankee that was gifted to me...

Crappy burn and I've had to relight a bunch of times but the draw isn't terrible.  Definitely mild to medium body, and I'm getting some decent bready, cocoa, sweet tobacco flavors.  Again, keep your expectations low.  Bottom line:  I won't be buying them.
That's one ugly cigar.
Agreed.  But it served its purpose.

« Reply #242 on: August 29, 2014, 03:13:55 PM »

So I decided to smoke that VS Connecticut Yankee that was gifted to me...

Crappy burn and I've had to relight a bunch of times but the draw isn't terrible.  Definitely mild to medium body, and I'm getting some decent bready, cocoa, sweet tobacco flavors.  Again, keep your expectations low.  Bottom line:  I won't be buying them.
That's one ugly cigar.
Agreed.  But it served its purpose.
Like an ugly fuck buddy...  8)
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #243 on: August 29, 2014, 03:14:24 PM »

So I decided to smoke that VS Connecticut Yankee that was gifted to me...

Crappy burn and I've had to relight a bunch of times but the draw isn't terrible.  Definitely mild to medium body, and I'm getting some decent bready, cocoa, sweet tobacco flavors.  Again, keep your expectations low.  Bottom line:  I won't be buying them.
That's one ugly cigar.
Agreed.  But it served its purpose.
Like an ugly fuck buddy...  8)
LOL!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #244 on: August 29, 2014, 03:15:52 PM »

Gifted huh...
Co-worker.  He likes mild stuff because he inhales them.  I recently gave him a bunch of stuff to try.  He'll figure it out.

Well, as long as you didn't give him all the stuff you wouldn't smoke... he'll have a fighting chance.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #245 on: August 29, 2014, 03:18:05 PM »

Gifted huh...
Co-worker.  He likes mild stuff because he inhales them.  I recently gave him a bunch of stuff to try.  He'll figure it out.

Well, as long as you didn't give him all the stuff you wouldn't smoke... he'll have a fighting chance.
Its better than the stuff he buys on his own ! , the man is buying VS Connecticut Yankee .
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #246 on: August 29, 2014, 03:20:51 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later Dave!  Have a great weekend!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #247 on: August 29, 2014, 03:22:08 PM »

Gifted huh...
Co-worker.  He likes mild stuff because he inhales them.  I recently gave him a bunch of stuff to try.  He'll figure it out.

Well, as long as you didn't give him all the stuff you wouldn't smoke... he'll have a fighting chance.
Its better than the stuff he buys on his own ! , the man is buying VS Connecticut Yankee .
+1
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #248 on: August 29, 2014, 03:25:13 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #249 on: August 29, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »

Gifted huh...
Co-worker.  He likes mild stuff because he inhales them.  I recently gave him a bunch of stuff to try.  He'll figure it out.

Well, as long as you didn't give him all the stuff you wouldn't smoke... he'll have a fighting chance.
Its better than the stuff he buys on his own ! , the man is buying VS Connecticut Yankee .

To each, their own. I have a good friend who continually buys the VS 55 petites. Offered him plenty of other small options, but he likes those and that's that. He also drinks a lot of straight bourbon and 'shine, so his palate may be a little off already. haha.

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #250 on: August 29, 2014, 03:26:16 PM »

Gifted huh...
Co-worker.  He likes mild stuff because he inhales them.  I recently gave him a bunch of stuff to try.  He'll figure it out.
I got some fightingcocks for him
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #251 on: August 29, 2014, 03:28:11 PM »

Gifted huh...
Co-worker.  He likes mild stuff because he inhales them.  I recently gave him a bunch of stuff to try.  He'll figure it out.

Well, as long as you didn't give him all the stuff you wouldn't smoke... he'll have a fighting chance.
Its better than the stuff he buys on his own ! , the man is buying VS Connecticut Yankee .

To each, their own. I have a good friend who continually buys the VS 55 petites. Offered him plenty of other small options, but he likes those and that's that. He also drinks a lot of straight bourbon and 'shine, so his palate may be a little off already. haha.
Love a good unpretentious alcoholic

« Reply #252 on: August 29, 2014, 03:28:37 PM »

Gifted huh...
Co-worker.  He likes mild stuff because he inhales them.  I recently gave him a bunch of stuff to try.  He'll figure it out.
I got some fightingcocks for him
I've enjoyed those.  Not great, but good.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #253 on: August 29, 2014, 03:29:57 PM »

Gifted huh...
Co-worker.  He likes mild stuff because he inhales them.  I recently gave him a bunch of stuff to try.  He'll figure it out.

Well, as long as you didn't give him all the stuff you wouldn't smoke... he'll have a fighting chance.
Its better than the stuff he buys on his own ! , the man is buying VS Connecticut Yankee .

To each, their own. I have a good friend who continually buys the VS 55 petites. Offered him plenty of other small options, but he likes those and that's that. He also drinks a lot of straight bourbon and 'shine, so his palate may be a little off already. haha.
Love a good unpretentious alcoholic
LOL.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #254 on: August 29, 2014, 03:33:39 PM »

going home for a 3 day weekend