« Reply #210 on: August 29, 2014, 01:42:22 PM »

It's quitting time!  I'll be out of the office till Thursday.  Yabba dabba doooooo!
Nice! Enjoy, Tony.

Getting close for yourself there too, Dave.

What kind of chocolate beer are you getting this weekend?  ;)
No beer for this guy, never liked the stuff. But I'm sure I will enjoy some rum. But not too much, cause I do have to work Monday.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #211 on: August 29, 2014, 01:45:18 PM »

It's quitting time!  I'll be out of the office till Thursday.  Yabba dabba doooooo!
Nice! Enjoy, Tony.

Getting close for yourself there too, Dave.

What kind of chocolate beer are you getting this weekend?  ;)
No beer for this guy, never liked the stuff. But I'm sure I will enjoy some rum. But not too much, cause I do have to work Monday.

Well, shit. You have to be in tomorrow?

« Reply #212 on: August 29, 2014, 01:46:48 PM »

It's quitting time!  I'll be out of the office till Thursday.  Yabba dabba doooooo!
Nice! Enjoy, Tony.

Getting close for yourself there too, Dave.

What kind of chocolate beer are you getting this weekend?  ;)
No beer for this guy, never liked the stuff. But I'm sure I will enjoy some rum. But not too much, cause I do have to work Monday.

Well, shit. You have to be in tomorrow?
Yes sir, normal Saturday for me. Luckily, Monday is only 5 hours, so it shouldn't be too bad. And the extra dough will be worth it.

« Reply #213 on: August 29, 2014, 01:48:11 PM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"
Dick!
I assume that's what you'd use
thats why i never get the CREAM FILLED
So you're saying you'd prefer to eat empty calories instead of protein?  Your loss.
And now Tony's scaring me
True story: girl in 7th grade Heath class(preface:she was/is a skank) "If semen is made of sugar and protein why does it taste so salty?"
Which brings me to my being agnostic.  If there is a god, wouldn't he have made it taste like chocolate.
God is a woman
that explains a lot.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #214 on: August 29, 2014, 01:49:57 PM »

It's quitting time!  I'll be out of the office till Thursday.  Yabba dabba doooooo!
Nice! Enjoy, Tony.

Getting close for yourself there too, Dave.

What kind of chocolate beer are you getting this weekend?  ;)
No beer for this guy, never liked the stuff. But I'm sure I will enjoy some rum. But not too much, cause I do have to work Monday.

Well, shit. You have to be in tomorrow?
Yes sir, normal Saturday for me. Luckily, Monday is only 5 hours, so it shouldn't be too bad. And the extra dough will be worth it.

Good trade off if the price is right. Had a bunch of OT myself this week. Pretty easy to get through knowing the long weekend was around the corner.

The Warden back to her old self now?

« Reply #215 on: August 29, 2014, 01:49:58 PM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Tony I was trying trying to be funny .
don't try.

« Reply #216 on: August 29, 2014, 01:50:48 PM »

Things you need to know when visiting a far left city like Austin.

When dropping your load drop your pride first.

Austin City Council approves gender-neutral bathrooms

Bathrooms across the city of Austin will soon be losing their customary "Men" and "Women" signs in favor of gender-neutral labels.
that means women will be hogging all of them.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #217 on: August 29, 2014, 01:54:18 PM »

Things you need to know when visiting a far left city like Austin.

When dropping your load drop your pride first.

Austin City Council approves gender-neutral bathrooms

Bathrooms across the city of Austin will soon be losing their customary "Men" and "Women" signs in favor of gender-neutral labels.
that means women will be hogging all of them.

No kidding. Guys will have a 20 minute wait to take a leak. Trash cans all around Austin will soon be filled with piss to avoid the lines.

« Reply #218 on: August 29, 2014, 01:56:39 PM »

It's quitting time!  I'll be out of the office till Thursday.  Yabba dabba doooooo!
Nice! Enjoy, Tony.

Getting close for yourself there too, Dave.

What kind of chocolate beer are you getting this weekend?  ;)
No beer for this guy, never liked the stuff. But I'm sure I will enjoy some rum. But not too much, cause I do have to work Monday.

Well, shit. You have to be in tomorrow?
Yes sir, normal Saturday for me. Luckily, Monday is only 5 hours, so it shouldn't be too bad. And the extra dough will be worth it.

Good trade off if the price is right. Had a bunch of OT myself this week. Pretty easy to get through knowing the long weekend was around the corner.

The Warden back to her old self now?
Yep, went back to work Wednesday, finally. Still sore every so often, but pretty much over it now.

« Reply #219 on: August 29, 2014, 02:00:07 PM »

'merica!

« Reply #220 on: August 29, 2014, 02:01:14 PM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #221 on: August 29, 2014, 02:02:33 PM »

It's quitting time!  I'll be out of the office till Thursday.  Yabba dabba doooooo!
Nice! Enjoy, Tony.

Getting close for yourself there too, Dave.

What kind of chocolate beer are you getting this weekend?  ;)
No beer for this guy, never liked the stuff. But I'm sure I will enjoy some rum. But not too much, cause I do have to work Monday.

Well, shit. You have to be in tomorrow?
Yes sir, normal Saturday for me. Luckily, Monday is only 5 hours, so it shouldn't be too bad. And the extra dough will be worth it.

Good trade off if the price is right. Had a bunch of OT myself this week. Pretty easy to get through knowing the long weekend was around the corner.

The Warden back to her old self now?
Yep, went back to work Wednesday, finally. Still sore every so often, but pretty much over it now.

Glad to hear. Now, take it easy and stop knocking stuff loose in there.  ;D

« Reply #222 on: August 29, 2014, 02:03:35 PM »

[...]

I was just gonna say something very similar to this  ;)
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #223 on: August 29, 2014, 02:04:53 PM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Tony I was trying trying to be funny .
don't try.
LOL , I think your right !

« Reply #224 on: August 29, 2014, 02:07:00 PM »

[...]

Ha!