« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2014, 11:52:47 AM »

Wait... I thought this was Tony.

I WISH I were Fizbo!
You guys are scaring the kids!

« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2014, 12:12:04 PM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"
Dick!
I assume that's what you'd use
thats why i never get the CREAM FILLED
So you're saying you'd prefer to eat empty calories instead of protein?  Your loss.
And now Tony's scaring me

« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2014, 12:13:31 PM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"
Dick!
I assume that's what you'd use
thats why i never get the CREAM FILLED
So you're saying you'd prefer to eat empty calories instead of protein?  Your loss.
And now Tony's scaring me
Quit being such a pussy.

« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2014, 12:13:43 PM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"
Dick!
I assume that's what you'd use
thats why i never get the CREAM FILLED
So you're saying you'd prefer to eat empty calories instead of protein?  Your loss.
And now Tony's scaring me
True story: girl in 7th grade Heath class(preface:she was/is a skank) "If semen is made of sugar and protein why does it taste so salty?"

« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2014, 12:18:23 PM »

[...]

Which brings me to my being agnostic.  If there is a god, wouldn't he have made it taste like chocolate.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2014, 12:20:30 PM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"
Dick!
I assume that's what you'd use
thats why i never get the CREAM FILLED
So you're saying you'd prefer to eat empty calories instead of protein?  Your loss.
And now Tony's scaring me
Quit being such a pussy.
all this talk about donuts and pussy is making me hungry.  Breaking for lunch.  Dunkin Donuts and Chinese food seem to be what I'm craving at the moment.  (Although I actually think the local restaurant uses dog instead of cat.)
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2014, 12:20:58 PM »

[...]

God is a woman

« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2014, 12:22:07 PM »

[...]

Depends on if he wanted all the girls, and guys, to eat it or just the slutty ones ;)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2014, 12:23:12 PM »

[...]

only if he truly wanted to be helpful to men.  Instead we get Eve and SHE gets us thrown out of paradise.  I believer there's some sort of twisted analogy with God's sense of humor in this.  men were in paradise until women came along.  I mean, how prophetic can you get...

« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2014, 12:26:07 PM »

[...]

Amen!

« Reply #190 on: August 29, 2014, 12:26:53 PM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

« Reply #191 on: August 29, 2014, 12:27:40 PM »

[...]

Hope you had that girl's digits!

« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2014, 12:27:51 PM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
CNS

« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2014, 12:28:21 PM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
LMFAO!  PotD, for sure.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2014, 12:38:05 PM »

shopping done, I have food, and COFFEE. (bought a small 2 cupper). gotta venture out about 15-20 miles to find a gas grill and vacume.