dogdays

« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2014, 11:02:26 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
LOL!

« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2014, 11:03:02 AM »

Good morning, sirs. Was hoping this day would just fly by being a pre-holiday event, but Nooo. End of the month...  Folks are looking for miracles at this point. Sheesh.
Sounds like our business too...crunch time!  GMornin!

« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2014, 11:07:10 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
C'mon LTG!  Fred the Baker has hair.

« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2014, 11:10:04 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
C'mon LTG!  Fred the Baker has hair.
I love that you know his name. I didn't even know he had a name. Haha.

« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2014, 11:10:09 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"

« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2014, 11:14:17 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"
Dick!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2014, 11:16:53 AM »

Good morning, sirs. Was hoping this day would just fly by being a pre-holiday event, but Nooo. End of the month...  Folks are looking for miracles at this point. Sheesh.
Sounds like our business too...crunch time!  GMornin!

If I can just get through this, all will be good in the world. 12 pack of Sierra Nevada 4-Way chilling in the cooler. Two 9lb. butts brining in the fridge since Wednesday evening. Will be a big Smokin weekend for sure.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2014, 11:19:01 AM »

Wait... I thought this was Tony.

« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2014, 11:21:45 AM »

« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2014, 11:22:10 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"
Dick!
I assume that's what you'd use

« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2014, 11:24:25 AM »

Good morning, sirs. Was hoping this day would just fly by being a pre-holiday event, but Nooo. End of the month...  Folks are looking for miracles at this point. Sheesh.
Sounds like our business too...crunch time!  GMornin!

If I can just get through this, all will be good in the world. 12 pack of Sierra Nevada 4-Way chilling in the cooler. Two 9lb. butts brining in the fridge since Wednesday evening. Will be a big Smokin weekend for sure.
Sounds like a damn good weekend!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2014, 11:39:12 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"
Dick!
I assume that's what you'd use
thats why i never get the CREAM FILLED

« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2014, 11:41:20 AM »

Wait... I thought this was Tony.

I WISH I were Fizbo!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2014, 11:52:29 AM »

Hey Dave what cigar did you buy ?

« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2014, 11:52:44 AM »

I tried sending that last post an hour ago and just now realized I never clicked "post".  Sheesh, y'all been whoring it up.  Ain't gonna bother trying to catch up.
It's better if you don't...something about you cream filling donuts that got everyone all sick  ;D
I'm flattered.
If you read back , you wont be so flattered .
Steve, you still don't know me, do you?
Does anyone, really?
This guy does...

Wait, I thought that WAS you?
Can't be because then the caption would be "Time to fuck the donuts"
Dick!
I assume that's what you'd use
thats why i never get the CREAM FILLED
So you're saying you'd prefer to eat empty calories instead of protein?  Your loss.