Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

dwgbryant

« Reply #285 on: August 29, 2014, 07:23:04 PM »

Charcoal chimney lit for the grill. NR lit for me. Paired with a sierra blindfold black ipa.
thinking about a Brick House robusto and coffee.

Sounds like a solid choice, Dean. Did you stay smokeless for the neighbors? 5 hours is a long while. Ha.
definately not! they visited me, fuck 'em, they don't like it they can go back to their own sites. lol. besides, one occasionally smokes a cigar, and the other smokes cigarillos.
That's cool BOTL .
Steve, did you hear that I smoked that Partagas when I left NY? that was an excellent smoke. thank you again.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #286 on: August 29, 2014, 07:24:12 PM »

Charcoal chimney lit for the grill. NR lit for me. Paired with a sierra blindfold black ipa.
thinking about a Brick House robusto and coffee.

Sounds like a solid choice, Dean. Did you stay smokeless for the neighbors? 5 hours is a long while. Ha.
definately not! they visited me, fuck 'em, they don't like it they can go back to their own sites. lol. besides, one occasionally smokes a cigar, and the other smokes cigarillos.RT

That's what I was thinking. Better to break them in now.
I was told that it was okay to smoke in my camper, but I can't do that.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #287 on: August 29, 2014, 07:28:02 PM »

Charcoal chimney lit for the grill. NR lit for me. Paired with a sierra blindfold black ipa.
thinking about a Brick House robusto and coffee.

Sounds like a solid choice, Dean. Did you stay smokeless for the neighbors? 5 hours is a long while. Ha.
definately not! they visited me, fuck 'em, they don't like it they can go back to their own sites. lol. besides, one occasionally smokes a cigar, and the other smokes cigarillos.RT

That's what I was thinking. Better to break them in now.
I was told that it was okay to smoke in my camper, but I can't do that.

Good man. You find anything interesting on your scouting expedition?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #288 on: August 29, 2014, 07:31:57 PM »

Charcoal chimney lit for the grill. NR lit for me. Paired with a sierra blindfold black ipa.
thinking about a Brick House robusto and coffee.

Sounds like a solid choice, Dean. Did you stay smokeless for the neighbors? 5 hours is a long while. Ha.
definately not! they visited me, fuck 'em, they don't like it they can go back to their own sites. lol. besides, one occasionally smokes a cigar, and the other smokes cigarillos.RT

That's what I was thinking. Better to break them in now.
I was told that it was okay to smoke in my camper, but I can't do that.

Good man. You find anything interesting on your scouting expedition?
not yet, I was distracted for 5 hours chatting. tomorrow heading to a meeting then a ride to the gulf.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #289 on: August 29, 2014, 07:35:27 PM »

Charcoal chimney lit for the grill. NR lit for me. Paired with a sierra blindfold black ipa.
thinking about a Brick House robusto and coffee.

Sounds like a solid choice, Dean. Did you stay smokeless for the neighbors? 5 hours is a long while. Ha.
definately not! they visited me, fuck 'em, they don't like it they can go back to their own sites. lol. besides, one occasionally smokes a cigar, and the other smokes cigarillos.RT

That's what I was thinking. Better to break them in now.
I was told that it was okay to smoke in my camper, but I can't do that.

Good man. You find anything interesting on your scouting expedition?
not yet, I was distracted for 5 hours chatting. tomorrow heading to a meeting then a ride to the gulf.

Plenty of time for adventures. Glad to see you mixing it up with locals.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #290 on: August 29, 2014, 07:41:00 PM »

Charcoal chimney lit for the grill. NR lit for me. Paired with a sierra blindfold black ipa.
thinking about a Brick House robusto and coffee.

Sounds like a solid choice, Dean. Did you stay smokeless for the neighbors? 5 hours is a long while. Ha.
definately not! they visited me, fuck 'em, they don't like it they can go back to their own sites. lol. besides, one occasionally smokes a cigar, and the other smokes cigarillos.RT

That's what I was thinking. Better to break them in now.
I was told that it was okay to smoke in my camper, but I can't do that.

Good man. You find anything interesting on your scouting expedition?
not yet, I was distracted for 5 hours chatting. tomorrow heading to a meeting then a ride to the gulf.

Plenty of time for adventures. Glad to see you mixing it up with locals.
one guy is a poor redneck on SS, the other a rich guy from Boca Raton escaping the heat wave there.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #291 on: August 29, 2014, 07:43:30 PM »

Charcoal chimney lit for the grill. NR lit for me. Paired with a sierra blindfold black ipa.
thinking about a Brick House robusto and coffee.

Sounds like a solid choice, Dean. Did you stay smokeless for the neighbors? 5 hours is a long while. Ha.
definately not! they visited me, fuck 'em, they don't like it they can go back to their own sites. lol. besides, one occasionally smokes a cigar, and the other smokes cigarillos.
That's cool BOTL .
Steve, did you hear that I smoked that Partagas when I left NY? that was an excellent smoke. thank you again.
Your are welcome , happy to hear you enjoyed it !
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/29/2014
« Reply #292 on: August 29, 2014, 07:46:48 PM »

Veggies are done. In about 10 minutes, the steaks will be ready... and in my belly. :) bbl

« Reply #293 on: August 29, 2014, 07:50:18 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #294 on: August 29, 2014, 07:53:38 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
+1
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #295 on: August 29, 2014, 07:54:38 PM »

Veggies are done. In about 10 minutes, the steaks will be ready... and in my belly. :) bbl
Enjoy  , Steve.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #296 on: August 29, 2014, 07:55:54 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
if it is Tony I haven't met her yet.

« Reply #297 on: August 29, 2014, 07:58:08 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
if it is Tony I haven't met her yet.
Haha.  Looks like you're doing well though.  That's what's important.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #298 on: August 29, 2014, 08:05:41 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
if it is Tony I haven't met her yet.
Haha.  Looks like you're doing well though.  That's what's important.
very relaxing here. waiting to tour the area around and work on a routine.

« Reply #299 on: August 29, 2014, 08:10:22 PM »

I hope that avvy is one of your new neighbors, Deano.
if it is Tony I haven't met her yet.
Haha.  Looks like you're doing well though.  That's what's important.
very relaxing here. waiting to tour the area around and work on a routine.
What's the kitchen like in that bad boy?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21