Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
Re: 4/10/2017
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2017, 01:23:06 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
That sounds like a plan to me, we'll have to stay in touch about that. I'm going to watch a show or two now,I'll be back later.

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2017, 02:08:40 PM »

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2017, 02:09:40 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
That sounds like a plan to me, we'll have to stay in touch about that. I'm going to watch a show or two now,I'll be back later.
Later John.

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2017, 03:23:25 PM »

Sheesh, this day is moving along SLOWWWWWW!

About 45 more minutes to go for me.

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2017, 03:52:32 PM »

SHEESH!!!!!

« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2017, 03:53:31 PM »

did someone say GAZEBO??

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2017, 03:56:38 PM »

did someone say GAZEBO??
That would be GazeboFlip

« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2017, 03:57:52 PM »

Fork-It, I am going home.  BBL with a smoke if it does not start storming.

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2017, 03:59:00 PM »

did someone say GAZEBO??
We thought that would bring you running. But it appears you finished your golf game first.

« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2017, 04:00:33 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. Slow around here today.
Busy soaking up the sun. I'm about to spray the perimeter of the house for ants and I may as well smoke a cigar while I'm at it.
Poison and fumigate those suckers.
Went with a Caldwell/Drew Estate joint venture - All Out Kings in the Give Me Your Lunch Money size (corona). Bought it at JR recently. Nice smoke. Pricey, of course. Couldn't tell you the nuances and will refrain from final opinions until I smoke another.

« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2017, 04:04:10 PM »

did someone say GAZEBO??
We thought that would bring you running. But it appears you finished your golf game first.

ha. hit the driving range and played the front 9, took in the noon meeting, stopped for a late lunch of hot boneless chicken wings and brought home 2+ pounds of bbq baby back ribs for dinner. just relaxing in the sun with a BrickHouse maduro robusto.

« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2017, 04:05:21 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.

« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2017, 04:08:39 PM »

did someone say GAZEBO??
We thought that would bring you running. But it appears you finished your golf game first.

ha. hit the driving range and played the front 9, took in the noon meeting, stopped for a late lunch of hot boneless chicken wings and brought home 2+ pounds of bbq baby back ribs for dinner. just relaxing in the sun with a BrickHouse maduro robusto.
Sounds nice. I'm thinking of heating up leftovers for dinner. Too lazy to make something plus I need to free up some fridge space.

« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2017, 04:43:53 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. Slow around here today.
Busy soaking up the sun. I'm about to spray the perimeter of the house for ants and I may as well smoke a cigar while I'm at it.
Poison and fumigate those suckers.
Went with a Caldwell/Drew Estate joint venture - All Out Kings in the Give Me Your Lunch Money size (corona). Bought it at JR recently. Nice smoke. Pricey, of course. Couldn't tell you the nuances and will refrain from final opinions until I smoke another.
It's been a pretty productive day too. Replaced the flapper on two toilets today. I had been jury-rigging them both for quite some time.

« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2017, 04:54:18 PM »

Is that bear beatin' off behind that rock?
Guess bears do that in the woods too.
Morning Johnny.
Howdy travelin' man Dave, we all need to get together again at the Tobacco Haus again before my car is completely worn out.
That would be good.  Been out of the Austin circuit lately with changing work organization.  But plan on getting out there for a CarolinaDave retirement bash at some point.
keep me posted on any plans. I am due for a road trip.
When we get dates agreed to, I'll be sure to keep you updated.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8